2022-2023 Touro University Nevada College of Osteopathic Medicine (Henderson, NV) TUNCOM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hi! Are there any current OMS students who I can pm with a few questions regarding the school? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Waitlisted today from 4/3 interview! Does anyone know how soon the waitlist moves? :(

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
Anyone know any groups for accepted students? Trying to figure out living situations lol

Does anyone happen to have the academic calendar for this year?

Members don't see this ad :)
This just came out a few days ago @neyney
1685660884536.png
1685660931518.png

Reactions: 1 user
Having trouble finding information regarding TUNCOM's grading style and if they have decent opportunities for research...

Does anyone happen to know?

Having trouble finding information regarding TUNCOM's grading style and if they have decent opportunities for research...

Does anyone happen to know?

Grading is P/F for pre-clinical courses. I believe they do have an internal ranking where they say if your in the top like 15% or something like that. Clinical is H/HP/P/U.

From what I've heard, research is probably on the more limited side.

Received an interview invite today, but will be declining!

Does anyone happen to know if the class is full? 😮
Might still be some spaces, especially with any last minute shuffles. Late July 2022, several students were offered to interview and likely start in 2022 to be part of the 2026 cohort rather than 2027.

Grading is P/F for pre-clinical courses. I believe they do have an internal ranking where they say if your in the top like 15% or something like that. Clinical is H/HP/P/U.

From what I've heard, research is probably on the more limited side.
There is a research opportunity and I have done it but research doesn't help too much for your app as long as you have good board scores. It all depends what speciality do you wanna go to.

Received an A a few days back (6/18) and declined. Hope it goes to one of y’all!

Just got an interview invite today.. I wonder how fast turn around time would be post interview, cuz as of now im planning to attend another school but if i get a decision fast enough that might change lol.. soonest interview date i saw on their portal was 7/10. Hoping they can move it up for me

I just got a last minute II yesterday. Are there any current students around who could answer some questions that I have?

Has anyone who is accepted heard anything via the school email about orientation? Its getting close to the start and i have received nothing.

Just got an interview invite today.. I wonder how fast turn around time would be post interview, cuz as of now im planning to attend another school but if i get a decision fast enough that might change lol.. soonest interview date i saw on their portal was 7/10. Hoping they can move it up for me
did you hear back with a decision?

Got the A today, is there a discord group for incoming students?

Reactions: 1 users
Received an II today. They placed me on interview waitlist back in Nov. Wish it came earlier. Will be declining.

Last edited:
Can someone PM me the accepted student groupme/discord as well?

Got the A today can I be PM’ed the accepted student GroupMe/discord?