2022-2023 Touro University Nevada College of Osteopathic Medicine (Henderson, NV) TUNCOM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Placed under final review last night, II this morning :) OOS, complete 8/11
Same lol, OOS with strong NV ties, complete 8/16

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
a bit late, but completed my secondary on 8/18 and received a II on 11/30. i withdrew my II, and hope it goes out to one of you all. good luck!!

Can anyone please share how their schedule was like for their interview? How much time was allotted for the actual interview? How much time for the information session? was the interview first or information session? Etc.
thank you!

Reactions: 1 user
Can anyone please share how their schedule was like for their interview? How much time was allotted for the actual interview? How much time for the information session? was the interview first or information session? Etc.
thank you!
I don't remember the exact schedule, but the whole day lasted about 5 hours in total. The interview is only 20 minutes and it's in the middle around lunch, but different people have slightly different times.

I don't remember the exact schedule, but the whole day lasted about 5 hours in total. The interview is only 20 minutes and it's in the middle around lunch, but different people have slightly different times.
Thank you very much for your response! I really appreciate it! Did in the interview they ever ask any ethical scenario question? Or all were from the activities mentioned?

Thank you very much for your response! I really appreciate it! Did in the interview they ever ask any ethical scenario question? Or all were from the activities mentioned?
Just general questions for me.

I just saw that the class size increased from 130 to 170 last year. Do any current students have opinions on whether resources were increased proportionally/ whether increased class size has made any impact?

I just saw that the class size increased from 130 to 170 last year. Do any current students have opinions on whether resources were increased proportionally/ whether increased class size has made any impact?
Sorry, never mind, just realized I misunderstood the class year. Still a bit curious, but the change seems to have started with the class of 2022, so 4 years ago

Members don't see this ad :)
Did anyone else get a reminder email for the deposit even if you already submitted one?
Yeah that happens! I believe it's just an automatic reminder, so as long as you received the electronic receipt you'll be fine

OMS1 here at TUN! Thought I throw myself on here to offer support and answer any questions y'all may have about the program/school. Good luck!

I was placed on the interview waitlist. Has anyone been offered an interview after being placed on the interview waitlist?

I was admitted last year for DO26 but deferred to DO27. Does anyone know if there a Facebook group for admitted students yet?

II earlier today, received final review 2 days ago! OOS, LM 67.

Anyone who interviewed 12/20 remember what day are we going hear back?

for those of you who have accepted your offer, email admissions for the facebook group link

Has anyone else who interviewed 12/14 heard back yet? I know we were supposed to hear back by 12/27 but I got an email 12/26 saying we won’t hear back until Jan 20th. Did anyone else also get this email? Ty!!

Waitlisted post-II. Will be withdrawing regardless. Good luck to everyone here!

Reactions: 1 users
Also for the II waitlist people, apparently they only want academic updates lol. I tried sending an update with a new publication, which most schools would consider a significant update, but ADCOM was like we generally only want to see MCAT or GPA-related updates. Whoops lol

Also for the II waitlist people, apparently they only want academic updates lol. I tried sending an update with a new publication, which most schools would consider a significant update, but ADCOM was like we generally only want to see MCAT or GPA-related updates. Whoops lol
So basically fu non-trads if you're not retaking the MCAT.