Trump just got murdered IMO.

Started by RustedFox
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
And yes. Hillary is such the bastion of women's freedom and rights or that of those of different races. 🙄It's part of the corrupt political game in D.C., and people have been taken for quite a ride. Who is naive now? People are tired of it. That is what Trump has in his favor---Americans who are fed up with the cronyism, lying, deceitful and murderous political nonsense, and the extreme push toward globalism.
 
Non sequitur nonsense...especially in light of Hillary and Clinton illegal and careless antics over decades. And that is not even bringing in Clinton Foundation business.

I expect a more globalist/liberal bent here.

I'm not sure you understand fully what non sequitor or means. It is Latin for "it does not follow." My response was absolutely not out of left field for what you said. You wrote:
"Plus people are idiotic that they don't understand economics or running a business and writing off losses---taxes are collected based on profit. If people didn't use the tax laws, no business could ever survive, especially in this modern, governmentally overzealous taxation environment.Don't people have to take any economics anymore?"

I responded to that topic.

Please help me understand your misunderstanding.
 
Fluff - your profile says you're Navy. Go ask some of your secret squirrel guys their opinion about what Hillary did with classified information. I'll bet you every single one of them will tell you that if THEY did a fraction of what she did they would be in prison.

Regarding Trump being a successful businessman or not....I don't really care. His level of business acumen is certainly better than Hillary's level of honesty.

She is simply a kleptocrat. She has become incredibly wealthy not by producing anything, but simply by selling the only thing she has...political influence.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm not sure you understand fully what non sequitor or means. It is Latin for "it does not follow." My response was absolutely not out of left field for what you said. You wrote:
"Plus people are idiotic that they don't understand economics or running a business and writing off losses---taxes are collected based on profit. If people didn't use the tax laws, no business could ever survive, especially in this modern, governmentally overzealous taxation environment.Don't people have to take any economics anymore?"

I responded to that topic.

Please help me understand your misunderstanding.


I do, and the whole issue, as it concerns him as president, is.

What is more, it is especially despicable in light of the seemingly endless and horrible ills and misdeeds of Hillary. Can't hold a candle to them.
 
This drives me nuts! The bottom line is that people weren't meant to live this long. Quality of life at 85 is NOT good. Sometimes I feel like I'm part of the problem by treating all these old people, admitting them, driving up health care costs. This is all to my benefit because I get paid. But to society's detriment because we're driving up debt through entitlement spending.

You're 70 years old. Come to d*mn terms with your mortality. If you haven't already achieved what you want out of life yet, Sorry but you missed out. You had a lifetime to do it.

To bring it back to Emergency Medicine -- Who joined the ranks of Emergency Medicine to set a fracture in a 15 year old, thus regaining functionality of his arm for the rest of his life? Now who joined the ED to be a middle man in the process of turning great grandma every 3 hours so her skin doesn't rot from her torso?

This entitlement spending has got to stop. They are spending WAY more than they put in.

Well I guess there's always the Kaelon solution.

I prefer the fixed period myself.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Fixed_Period

The first legislative Assembly of about 30 years ago consisted mainly of young, energetic men who were eager to build a modern state. When a proposal was made to terminate citizens' lives at a fixed age to spare them undignified suffering and to help cut down on the state's expenditure on unproductive people, it got an overwhelming majority. The age was fixed at 67, at which time a citizen's "deposition" was to take place, consisting of their removal to "The College", an institution situated in the town of Necropolis, followed by their "departure", and subsequent cremation, exactly one year later, at the age of 68. No "departures" have been administered so far as none of Britannula's inhabitants has yet reached their "Fixed Period."
 
Better yet we could have a military style physical fitness test at 65.

All those that passed would be allowed to live for another 20 years.

All those that failed would be immediately put down with Carfentanil.
 
Fluff - your profile says you're Navy. Go ask some of your secret squirrel guys their opinion about what Hillary did with classified information. I'll bet you every single one of them will tell you that if THEY did a fraction of what she did they would be in prison.
prison or honorable discharge? the closest example you gave of someone who did something similar was someone who was handed an honorable discharge. I get that you hate her so much that in your mind you feel what she did was deserving of incarceration, but when you referenced other people who did such stuff, I didn't really see examples of incarceration, just lesser punishments. Now I wont' say whether or not she shoudl be punished but all this talk of jail seems like hyperbole borne out of visceral hatred, not of current application of law.
 
Wow. I know plenty of people w/ quality of life over 80. Just wow.

Haha! well I was half asleep when I wrote that.

Regardless, the point is this: your friends over 80 with quality of life aren't the ones sucking up the famous "30% of Medicare dollars" burned during the last year of life, (well... not yet). The final year of downward spiral is not quality of life. We've all seen it. Generalized weakness. Dehydration. Dementia. Decreased POs. Altered mental status. Hip fractures. Hyponatremia. Urosepsis (or "Sepsis due to UTI", sorry ICD-10). Pneumonia. Bacteremia. ESRD. Dialysis - MWF. Coumadin. Palpitations. Chronic chest pain. Orthopnea. SOB. Peripheral edema. EF < 40%. GLF. Syncope. My knee "gave out". SDH. Arthritis. Hemorrhoids. Back pain. Urinary and fecal incontinence. Walkers. Nonautonomy. Depression. The list goes on...
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
prison or honorable discharge? the closest example you gave of someone who did something similar was someone who was handed an honorable discharge. I get that you hate her so much that in your mind you feel what she did was deserving of incarceration, but when you referenced other people who did such stuff, I didn't really see examples of incarceration, just lesser punishments. Now I wont' say whether or not she shoudl be punished but all this talk of jail seems like hyperbole borne out of visceral hatred, not of current application of law.

I would settle with her being punished by not being President.
 
Globalism, which is clearly what Clinton is about, not to mention her decades of misdeeds, regardless of the Teflon on her and all around D.C., is not compatible with our founding liberties. It won't work. There is no compromise on this. Read the 3 most important documents of our nation, be objective, and see how well it lines up with globalism. It doesn't.

Agreed, globalism is a disease. Just another example of concentration of power which always leads to tyranny.

If we are talking specifically about trade some of the things Trump has said has also concerned me. We need to reduce our trade deficit and address currency manipulation, but at the same time Trump errors on the side of protectionism which is also very dangerous for United States consumers. I think if Trump actually talked about the economics of it people would get bored... so it's easier for him to just claim protectionism and hold the attention of the low information voters (in other words I don't think he's extreme on trade as he acts but who knows).

On a side note, why does the democratic ticket claim repeatedly that the sole reason for the 2008 crash was lowered taxes? Was it not insane lending/shadow banking/subprime mortgages that caused the crash? If anything the Bush crash is an argument against deregulation, not against lower taxes.
 
Last edited:
Fluff - your profile says you're Navy. Go ask some of your secret squirrel guys their opinion about what Hillary did with classified information. I'll bet you every single one of them will tell you that if THEY did a fraction of what she did they would be in prison.

Regarding Trump being a successful businessman or not....I don't really care. His level of business acumen is certainly better than Hillary's level of honesty.

She is simply a kleptocrat. She has become incredibly wealthy not by producing anything, but simply by selling the only thing she has...political influence.

First, you'll notice I've only commented here about issues raised about taxes and Trump's business acumen (or lack there of). How can you compare business acumen with honesty? Do you understand you can only compare like items? But I do care because it goes to the core his argument that he is awesome at what he does, and I don't buy what he is selling.

But since you asked, that's probably the main argument against her that I can understand. Please don't start in Benghazi and call her a murderer. And the pay for play hasn't panned out. Donations for meetings that didn't happen isn't pay for play. As the evidence shows (and since I don't deal in conspiracy theories), it's a donation to a charity without any government meeting to follow. Anyways, I digress.

I get she's a 68 year old woman without an understanding of technology. She hired people that did not handle her security well. That's my major gripe against her, but I don't think that holds a candle to the counsel Trump has hired (and appears to not listen to as Pence has become his Vice Explainer in Chief and Ryan is the Speaker of Apologies for Trump). And she interpreted Powell's advice in the manner poorly. The email from the first 3 days of her being in office is vague but I can see how she could interpret that as "get out of the government eye." It doesn't excuse it, but I can understand the train of thought. But you do like to ignore (or not care) that he used AOL, which is not Microsoft Outlook, like you said was common for us plebs. Her server was not against the law. That's an important fact to remember. And comparing the UCMJ (of which she is not held under) for a Marine willfully emailing sensitive (and appropriately labeled) documents out vs the civilian statute for having a lawful server with incoming/outgoing emails that were not labeled correctly is comparing apples to oranges. There is no evidence that her server was ever compromised (despite the FBI claim that it had less security than Gmail). I'm not an IT specialist, but I can only assume there is always some sort of trail of a hack/leak/compromise.

So, ignorant of policy and hiring people that did not keep her above scrutiny, yes. Criminal (not charged and not convicted) and most corrupt ever, no.

Why do we care that she hasn't produced anything? Most Americans don't produce anything. I don't. You don't (unless you have manufacturing jobs other than a PA). Or unless you own your practice and you hire employees. You are employed for your thought capacity. She was employed to give speeches (aka her thought capacity). I don't understand your argument.

And if you think that ANYONE running for office (Clinton, Trump, Johnson), no matter how much of an insider or outsider, doesn't have political influence, you are naïve. Just cause Trump didn't give speeches about policy, he has made claims about political donations to get things done - sounds like gaining and using political influence. Take a step back from your anger, and let's talk facts instead of emotions.
 
Last edited:
First, you'll notice I've only commented here about issues raised about taxes and Trump's business acumen (or lack there of). How can you compare business acumen with honesty? Do you understand you can only compare like items? But I do care because it goes to the core his argument that he is awesome at what he does, and I don't buy what he is selling.

But since you asked, that's probably the main argument against her that I can understand. Please don't start in Benghazi and call her a murderer. And the pay for play hasn't panned out. Donations for meetings that didn't happen isn't pay for play. As the evidence shows (and since I don't deal in conspiracy theories), it's a donation to a charity without any government meeting to follow. Anyways, I digress.

I get she's a 68 year old woman without an understanding of technology. She hired people that did not handle her security well. That's my major gripe against her, but I don't think that holds a candle to the counsel Trump has hired (and appears to not listen to as Pence has become his Vice Explainer in Chief and Ryan is the Speaker of Apologies for Trump). And she interpreted Powell's advice in the manner poorly. The email from the first 3 days of her being in office is vague but I can see how she could interpret that as "get out of the government eye." It doesn't excuse it, but I can understand the train of thought. But you do like to ignore (or not care) that he used AOL, which is not Microsoft Outlook, like you said was common for us plebs. Her server was not against the law. That's an important fact to remember. And comparing the UCMJ (of which she is not held under) for a Marine willfully emailing sensitive (and appropriately labeled) documents out vs the civilian statute for having a lawful server with incoming/outgoing emails that were not labeled correctly is comparing apples to oranges. There is no evidence that her server was ever compromised (despite the FBI claim that it had less security than Gmail). I'm not an IT specialist, but I can only assume there is always some sort of trail of a hack/leak/compromise.

So, ignorant of policy and hiring people that did not keep her above scrutiny, yes. Criminal (not charged and not convicted) and most corrupt ever, no.

Why do we care that she hasn't produced anything? Most Americans don't produce anything. I don't. You don't (unless you have manufacturing jobs other than a PA). Or unless you own your practice and you hire employees. You are employed for your thought capacity. She was employed to give speeches (aka her thought capacity). I don't understand your argument.

And if you think that ANYONE running for office (Clinton, Trump, Johnson), no matter how much of an insider or outsider, doesn't have political influence, you are naïve. Just cause Trump didn't give speeches about policy, he has made claims about political donations to get things done - sounds like gaining and using political influence. Take a step back from your anger, and let's talk facts instead of emotions.


Wow...cyanide fully invested...too far gone here.
 
Wow...cyanide fully invested...too far gone here.

Your deflective twitter-like responses add nothing to the conversation. Fluff gave a cogent response. Can you do the same without invoking Republican jargon or pseudo-conspiracy theories?
 
Your deflective twitter-like responses add nothing to the conversation. Fluff gave a cogent response. Can you do the same without invoking Republican jargon or pseudo-conspiracy theories?


I am saying, it is too late. You have bought into the party line, in spite of the glaring and dangerous realities. So what is going to change?

The way I look at this upcoming election....we may well get exactly what we deserve. Globalism is the current move and reality. It undermines the very essence of our place and purpose as a nation. Trump wasn't my first choice; however, look at the choices. I know fully what Hillary is about, and it's NOT good, except for her and her globalist elites, like Soros. It's pretty much out of our hands. We'll have to see what happens.
 
I am saying, it is too late. You have bought into the party line, in spite of the glaring and dangerous realities. So what is going to change?

The way I look at this upcoming election....we may well get exactly what we deserve. Globalism is the current move and reality. It undermines the very essence of our place and purpose as a nation. Trump wasn't my first choice; however, look at the choices. I know fully what Hillary is about, and it's NOT good, except for her and her globalist elites, like Soros. It's pretty much out of our hands. We'll have to see what happens.

Your double talk is impressive. Telling me that I've fully ingested cyanide and it's too far gone is not the same as saying our country is too globalistic for you. If you think I've been brainwashed, used a common term like kool-aid (not ingesting a poison). Words have meaning.

But I still think you are naive to think Trump will be any more isolationist than we currently are. He most recently wants a heavy hand to deal with Russia in Syria (to what end? Sounds a bit like globalism to me). Yeah, I get his campaign slogan and his ideals are nationalistic, but he's got business investments all over the world and seems to still think America can be a global police. If you want anti-globalism, please vote Johnson - not one who is arguably counter to your principles.
 
Brexit was a rejection of Globalism and so is Trump's movement. The less centralization of power we have, the better. I wish we could decentralize it further and give the States most of the powers/responsibilities of the Federal government.

The reason the "Pay for Play" investigations against Clinton didn't pan out, is that technology worked exactly as she wanted, with an assist from the FBI. The private e-mail server successfully hid all of the e-mails between the Clinton Foundation and donors seeking access. We will never know the extent of the corruption, because the evidence was all destroyed. If she really is not guilty of pay-for-play, then she made a huge error in deleting 30,000 + e-mails as skeptics and critics will speculate forever what crimes she covered up. She could have been forthright, released all the e-mails and put to bed any allegations of wrongdoing. Instead the Clinton secrecy, while saving her from prosecution has forever damaged her credibility should she become President.
 
Brexit was a rejection of Globalism and so is Trump's movement. The less centralization of power we have, the better. I wish we could decentralize it further and give the States most of the powers/responsibilities of the Federal government.

The reason the "Pay for Play" investigations against Clinton didn't pan out, is that technology worked exactly as she wanted, with an assist from the FBI. The private e-mail server successfully hid all of the e-mails between the Clinton Foundation and donors seeking access. We will never know the extent of the corruption, because the evidence was all destroyed. If she really is not guilty of pay-for-play, then she made a huge error in deleting 30,000 + e-mails as skeptics and critics will speculate forever what crimes she covered up. She could have been forthright, released all the e-mails and put to bed any allegations of wrongdoing. Instead the Clinton secrecy, while saving her from prosecution has forever damaged her credibility should she become President.

Of course there is a parallel between Trump and Brexit. I disagree with you on the specifics of that parallel.

Brexit was fear. Brexit was the fear of the 'others' taking over England (despite England quite successfully colonizing the world over the years). They liked the spoils of their colonization/globalism but were fearful of the 'others' with unrest in the world. What else did Brexit do for the UK besides start plans pull back out of the EU? Have they left the UN? Left the security council to be less of a global player? Left NATO? No. See? Not anti-globalism, but fear.

And I believe a major element of Trump's core movement is fear. Fear of the 'others'. He is polarizing. He routinely calls out those that don't look like Western European Anglo-Saxons (whether it is in culturally insensitive wording or the at face value benign "raise your hand if you're not a conservative Christian http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/28/politics/donald-trump-evangelicals/ ). Yes, his slogans are all about America First but I don't think for a moment he wants good ol' US of A to be less of a world player. I don't think he wants less of the world power centralized in America. He wants a bigger and stronger military. To do what? Sit at home at our bases? Prove me wrong with specifics in his policies, outside of his support of Brexit. He supported Brexit cause he argued it would be good for his properties in the UK if the pound was weak.

Regarding your 2nd paragraph: Sure, that's a possibility that ALL of the evidence was there. You can assume that. I think that would be too coincidental, and I like facts better than conspiracy theories. I believe the FBI is an impartial, fair, and trust worthy organization that did their due diligence with recommending no charges be filed. So, at this point, unless you or anyone else can prove Comey/the FBI as a whole is in bed with her (not speculation, prove), or new facts, then all we have is Fox News level conspiracy theories.

I get it that she's sneaky and slippery. And it's an unfortunate reality that just about everyone around that much power (Trump and Clinton alike) is sneaky. If you are gonna be annoyed with her not being forthright and transparent about that, where is the condemnation for Trump's lack of transparency. He bucks the system about releasing tons of documents (complete medical record, taxes, etc.) he said he would. Hold Trump to the same standards you hold Clinton to. They are running for the same office. (Please don't give me that crap that he's not a career politician. He's a grown adult that should, as he is running for the highest office in the nation and arguably the world, hold himself accountable to his own promises.)
 
Brexit was a rejection of Globalism and so is Trump's movement. The less centralization of power we have, the better. I wish we could decentralize it further and give the States most of the powers/responsibilities of the Federal government.

The reason the "Pay for Play" investigations against Clinton didn't pan out, is that technology worked exactly as she wanted, with an assist from the FBI. The private e-mail server successfully hid all of the e-mails between the Clinton Foundation and donors seeking access. We will never know the extent of the corruption, because the evidence was all destroyed. If she really is not guilty of pay-for-play, then she made a huge error in deleting 30,000 + e-mails as skeptics and critics will speculate forever what crimes she covered up. She could have been forthright, released all the e-mails and put to bed any allegations of wrongdoing. Instead the Clinton secrecy, while saving her from prosecution has forever damaged her credibility should she become President.


Eventually such evil deeds rise to the top...sure, perhaps not in one's lifetime, but eventually. I have lived to see people get back what they have given out, and it isn't pretty. Also, it wasn't something I wanted to see. I don't want anyone to suffer. I just don't want justice to be constantly bypassed and freedom to be completely quashed, and that's where we are heading...and have been heading for quite some time.
 
prison or honorable discharge? the closest example you gave of someone who did something similar was someone who was handed an honorable discharge. I get that you hate her so much that in your mind you feel what she did was deserving of incarceration, but when you referenced other people who did such stuff, I didn't really see examples of incarceration, just lesser punishments. Now I wont' say whether or not she shoudl be punished but all this talk of jail seems like hyperbole borne out of visceral hatred, not of current application of law.

Don't inject emotions into this. I don't "hate" her at all. She is a wife, mother, and grandmother. However she is also a proven liar who will say anything for political gain, and she endangered many operator's with her intentional decision to use an unsecured server for virtually all of her official business as Secretary of State.

Here are some examples of incarceration for FAR less violations: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/08/17/officials-double-standard-in-clinton-email-scandal.html

I can't find you an "apples to apples" comparison of someone going to prison for what Hillary did...because NOBODY has EVER done what she did. But people have gone to prison for FAR less than what she has done.

Look at the actual LAWS regarding handling of classified information. It is painfully obvious to ANYONE who reads the law, has basic understanding of classified information handling, and reads some of her emails that she broke the law. Here is one decent article that explains it:https://www.powerlineblog.com/archi...efense-information-a-preliminary-analysis.php

First, you'll notice I've only commented here about issues raised about taxes and Trump's business acumen (or lack there of). How can you compare business acumen with honesty? Do you understand you can only compare like items? But I do care because it goes to the core his argument that he is awesome at what he does, and I don't buy what he is selling.

But since you asked, that's probably the main argument against her that I can understand. Please don't start in Benghazi and call her a murderer. And the pay for play hasn't panned out. Donations for meetings that didn't happen isn't pay for play. As the evidence shows (and since I don't deal in conspiracy theories), it's a donation to a charity without any government meeting to follow. Anyways, I digress.

I get she's a 68 year old woman without an understanding of technology. She hired people that did not handle her security well. That's my major gripe against her, but I don't think that holds a candle to the counsel Trump has hired (and appears to not listen to as Pence has become his Vice Explainer in Chief and Ryan is the Speaker of Apologies for Trump). And she interpreted Powell's advice in the manner poorly. The email from the first 3 days of her being in office is vague but I can see how she could interpret that as "get out of the government eye." It doesn't excuse it, but I can understand the train of thought. But you do like to ignore (or not care) that he used AOL, which is not Microsoft Outlook, like you said was common for us plebs. Her server was not against the law. That's an important fact to remember. And comparing the UCMJ (of which she is not held under) for a Marine willfully emailing sensitive (and appropriately labeled) documents out vs the civilian statute for having a lawful server with incoming/outgoing emails that were not labeled correctly is comparing apples to oranges. There is no evidence that her server was ever compromised (despite the FBI claim that it had less security than Gmail). I'm not an IT specialist, but I can only assume there is always some sort of trail of a hack/leak/compromise.

So, ignorant of policy and hiring people that did not keep her above scrutiny, yes. Criminal (not charged and not convicted) and most corrupt ever, no.

Why do we care that she hasn't produced anything? Most Americans don't produce anything. I don't. You don't (unless you have manufacturing jobs other than a PA). Or unless you own your practice and you hire employees. You are employed for your thought capacity. She was employed to give speeches (aka her thought capacity). I don't understand your argument.

And if you think that ANYONE running for office (Clinton, Trump, Johnson), no matter how much of an insider or outsider, doesn't have political influence, you are naïve. Just cause Trump didn't give speeches about policy, he has made claims about political donations to get things done - sounds like gaining and using political influence. Take a step back from your anger, and let's talk facts instead of emotions.

I understand it's apples and oranges, and almost stated that when I wrote the quoted post. But they are both fruit. My point was that I will take an "ordinarily successful businessman" over a proven kleptocrat. He made his money in business. She made her money selling political influence. That's not supposed to happen.

I don't blame her specifically for the Benghazi attack. She didn't increase security because of budgets (although, that's what you get when you have security-weak Democrats in charge...they spend huge money on re-chargeable cars for the embassy's instead of on important things like SECURITY). However she blatantly LIED to us, and to the families of the Benghazi four, about what happened that night and who did it. She knew full well it was an organized terror attack (she sent an email to Chelsea stating so), but then she went on the morning news shows and said it was a "spontaneous" reaction to a ridiculous video nobody ever saw before.

She lied. Blatantly. There is no argument against this.

Pay to play for donations to her foundation is still panning out. No, I don't think we will ever find proof of a specific pay for play, but there is too much smoke there for to not be fire. She was the sitting Secretary of State when foreign interests donated HUNDREDS of MILLIONS OF DOLLARS to her foundation.

Think about that, and then remember that we can't accept a pen from a drug rep because it MIGHT influence our decision making when we are writing prescriptions.

There's no evidence that you holding a pen that says Carvedilol ever made you write for more Carvedilol, but because of ETHICS rules, we don't get the good pens anymore.

Think about that and consider that a Russian company donated tens of millions of dollars to the Clinton Foundation at about the same time that Secretary Clinton approved the sale of Uranium rights to that company.

Here's a well-written summary of the corruption at the Clinton Foundation: http://www.westernjournalism.com/pay-play-clinton-foundation/

However, Guccifer 2.0 recently announced he hacked the Clinton Foundation's server, so maybe we WILL find a direct link of pay-for-play.

She IS the most corrupt politician EVER to run for the office of the Presidency. And the damnest thing is....she's going to win.
 
She IS the most corrupt politician EVER to run for the office of the Presidency. And the damnest thing is....she's going to win.

Don't be so sure. People are pretty fed up. If she wins, the corruption will cover her multitude of sins...for a while at least. Every dog has it's day dude. Meanwhile, America will get what is has tolerated or drank up...I am sorry to say, especially for future generations.

We are living in the day of systematic indoctrinations, and we can't tell what is up or down anymore.
 
but there is too much smoke there for to not be fire.

This is a problematic inference.

If you believe that a person should be presumed innocent until proven guilty, then you should acknowledge the following:
In spite of Herculean efforts to do so, HRC has yet to be convicted of any of your alleged charges.
Trump has been convicted of financial crime.
 
I understand it's apples and oranges, and almost stated that when I wrote the quoted post. But they are both fruit. My point was that I will take an "ordinarily successful businessman" over a proven kleptocrat. He made his money in business. She made her money selling political influence. That's not supposed to happen.

I don't blame her specifically for the Benghazi attack. She didn't increase security because of budgets (although, that's what you get when you have security-weak Democrats in charge...they spend huge money on re-chargeable cars for the embassy's instead of on important things like SECURITY). However she blatantly LIED to us, and to the families of the Benghazi four, about what happened that night and who did it. She knew full well it was an organized terror attack (she sent an email to Chelsea stating so), but then she went on the morning news shows and said it was a "spontaneous" reaction to a ridiculous video nobody ever saw before.

She lied. Blatantly. There is no argument against this.

Pay to play for donations to her foundation is still panning out. No, I don't think we will ever find proof of a specific pay for play, but there is too much smoke there for to not be fire. She was the sitting Secretary of State when foreign interests donated HUNDREDS of MILLIONS OF DOLLARS to her foundation.

Think about that, and then remember that we can't accept a pen from a drug rep because it MIGHT influence our decision making when we are writing prescriptions.

There's no evidence that you holding a pen that says Carvedilol ever made you write for more Carvedilol, but because of ETHICS rules, we don't get the good pens anymore.

Think about that and consider that a Russian company donated tens of millions of dollars to the Clinton Foundation at about the same time that Secretary Clinton approved the sale of Uranium rights to that company.

Here's a well-written summary of the corruption at the Clinton Foundation: http://www.westernjournalism.com/pay-play-clinton-foundation/

However, Guccifer 2.0 recently announced he hacked the Clinton Foundation's server, so maybe we WILL find a direct link of pay-for-play.

She IS the most corrupt politician EVER to run for the office of the Presidency. And the damnest thing is....she's going to win.

They both are proven kleptocrats (or technically Trump will be officially a kleptocrat if he's part of the 'ruling class' - but he's still corrupt). Let's just throw that out there. He's actually the one who has been found guilty of an illegal donation to Bondi's FL campaign. With ton's of stories of him stiffing the little guy out payments and multiple lawsuits against him, it's not like she's the only one who has some mud on her face. But her's is a lot of smoke, and his is actually mud. She (nor her foundation) have been charged or convicted, unlike him. So she has the Fox News propaganda saying she's guilty. He's actually guilty.

You are right about her claim about the video vs. terrorist. She probably should have waited until the dust settled and there was official cause instead of speculation. But is it really a lie if she didn't have all the facts? Or a benign political mis-speak. Outside of that, there isn't evidence she specifically lied to any of the family member's of the Behghazi 4. I know that many times Mrs. Smith, even at the RNC Convention, has claimed to have been lied to by Mrs. Clinton, but none of the other family members hold this view (http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...ng-patricia-smiths-claims-about-clinton-and-/). Oh, and the Republicans controlled the House from 2011-2013. So blame both sides across the aisle if you want to, instead of the "security-weak Democrats."

Her foundation does charity work around the world. Sure, she could have been more transparent based on her memorandum of understanding when she started of Sec of State. But non-profits don't have to report the specifics you want, so she was under no legal obligation to disclose. Sneaky, sure. Illegal, not so much.

Money to the foundation doesn't go to the Clintons. http://www.politifact.com/punditfac...at-pundit-clintons-get-no-personal-benefit-f/

But let's say you are correct and pay for play happened. Did conversations go like this: "Ma'am, if I help farmers in Africa or help give money to dispense HIV medication, can I have a meeting with you?"

You know what? I'm totally for that kind 'pay for play'! (a bit of sarcasm font)

Also, the Foundation started in 1997, well before I'm sure she planned on becoming Sec of State, so the assumption it was there to only shield their income is false, or you think the Clintons are a modern day Nostradamus. But, see politifact link above - they don't get money from the foundation.

From your link: “There are in fact 1,100 undisclosed donors to the Clinton Foundation, [Clinton Foundation board member Frank] Giustra says, most of them non-U.S. residents. ‘All of the money flowed through to the Clinton Foundation –every penny — and went to the [charitable] initiatives we identified,’ he says.”

Gasp! You mean, money for a charity . . . went to charity! Oh, the humanity!

Saying 10% of it went to charitable donations, like the link does, is just Fox News speak. The charity does it own work, not funnel money to another source. Don't let that 10% number scare you. It's closer to 10% overhead and the rest goes to "boots on the ground" charity work. From a recent AP news article: "The Clinton Foundation received four out of four stars — the highest rating that Charity Navigator gives after a close look at a charity's finances. The rating is based on annual federal tax documents and an objective algorithm." (http://bigstory.ap.org/article/ea32...-watchdog-gives-clinton-foundation-high-marks)

That Western Journalism article makes a lot of claims that just don't pan out to prove anything. It's not a "well written summary"; it is a bunch of poorly supported conjecture. And, straight from the first paragraph of the Western Journalism wikipedia article, it brags that it produces a popular conservative newsletter. Sorry, but I'll take my supporting documents from a Pulitzer winning source like Politifact, not a proudly right leaning one. (Don't worry, I'd still be skeptical if it proudly bragged it produced a liberal newsletter)

Let's go back to your first paragraph. You said "He made his money in business. She made her money selling political influence. That's not supposed to happen." Again, why does she have to make something. Is this some new argument about a subset of the 1%-ers? You seem to think: If you don't make anything, then eff-you, you can't be President! Ok, sure, that makes sense. But if you think 'selling political influence' (or giving policy speeches) isn't supposed to happen, well a) welcome to capitalism and b) I think your full of bull$hit. What do you think most presidents do after they leave office? Some build houses. Most give speeches (in addition to building houses) and make more money as former presidents. She was a lawyer, first lady, senator, and then sec of state. If she's got anything, it's connections and "political influence."

Still, you also want to go back to his business record again? He took over the business that his father built, after getting a YUGE loan/gift in the 1970s. He made his money by being born with a silver foot in his mouth. If he invested the money his father loaned him, he'd be richer today than even his most ridiculous claims of his wealth. Sure, investing and sipping mai-tais (well, virgin mai-tais since he reportedly doesn't drink alcohol) doesn't employ people but it also doesn't stiff them out of their paychecks that was promised to them. All he's missing from kleptocracy is being part of government.

I'll wait til Guccifer 2.0 releases what ever he/she has. Snowden said we'd get an October surprise, and that hasn't happened. So just keep waiting . . .
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The fact is we will probably never know what happened with Clinton and her e-mails. Politics 101: The cover up often looks worse than the actual crime committed.

I'm still not sure how any liberals defend her private e-mail server. The only purpose behind it was to avoid the law. How are you guys okay with this???

Yes Trump is corrupt, but so is every New York real estate developer. His corruption at least led to stuff getting built. Hers simply lined her pockets at best. At worst it got people killed.
 
The fact is we will probably never know what happened with Clinton and her e-mails. Politics 101: The cover up often looks worse than the actual crime committed.

I'm still not sure how any liberals defend her private e-mail server. The only purpose behind it was to avoid the law. How are you guys okay with this???

Yes Trump is corrupt, but so is every New York real estate developer. His corruption at least led to stuff getting built. Hers simply lined her pockets at best. At worst it got people killed.

The fact is we will probably never know what happened with Trump and his financial disclosures. Politics 101: The cover up often looks worse than the actual crim committed.

I'm still not sure how any conservatives defend his bigotry. The only purpose behind it was to be a bully and strengthen his campaign through fear and xenophobia. How are you guys okay with this???t

Yes Clinton is corrupt, but so is every politician. Her corruption at least led to people getting HIV medicine. His simply lined his pockets at best. It didn't line many of his contractor's pockets. At worst it got people killed because they didn't have a vested interest in making his building safe after rumors they wouldn't get paid.



See? I can spin half-truths too and make outrageous claims. I even kept your same sentence structure and syntax. That was fun.
 
This is a problematic inference.

If you believe that a person should be presumed innocent until proven guilty, then you should acknowledge the following:
In spite of Herculean efforts to do so, HRC has yet to be convicted of any of your alleged charges.
Trump has been convicted of financial crime.

Yes....but I also believe that the laws SHOULD apply to everyone equally. Unfortunately they don't. The wealthy/elite in this country can get away with things the rest of us can't.

Correct, she hasn't been convicted of anything, nor will she unless we get a Republican administration in charge of the DOJ. However that doesn't mean that she IS innocent. OJ Simpson was acquited, Casey Anthony is free, and Hillary is going to be president.

Trump was convicted of financial crime? Please link...

Fluff - A kleptocrat is a politician who uses their political influence for personal gain. Trump has never held public office, so he cannot be a kleptocrat. We can agree/disagree on how good, or ethical, of a businessman he is, but he isn't a kleptocrat.

Again, please send a link showing Trump has been convicted of any crime....

Hillary sent an email to Chelsea the night of the attack describing how an "al-qaeda like group" of terrorists had attacked an embassy and we had lost the ambassador. Hours later she is on national TV lying to the American people, saying that it was a spontaneous attack. She knew what it was, but blatantly lied because the elections were drawing close and they had to keep the sham going that the administration was "winning".

As to the "good" that the Clinton Foundation does - try reading another view...of someone who went through their (partial) tax returns: http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/417595/clinton-foundations-stingy-ways-david-french

I don't really care about how the Clinton Foundation spends their money. I think they are a typical rich-persons foundation set up to avoid paying taxes (just like Trump's), travel tax-free, and take care of their friends/family with huge salaries. I DO care about the Clinton Foundation (ran by the Clintons) receiving hundreds of millions of dollars of donations from foreign interests while she is Secretary of State. That's an ethical conflict for anyone but Hillary (and the Dems who forgive her of everything).

I don't care that she didn't get rich by not making anything. You are generally right, few people in America make anything. I never said you had to make things to be President.

I said she got rich by selling her political influence. She got rich by selling her political influence to Americans and foreign interests alike. And now she's going to be President....what kind of political influence is she going to be able to sell there? A lot more.

No, I am not defending Trump. He is only the Repub nominee today because the media fawned over him during the primary (to the detriment of the many other MUCH better qualified candidates). He is a buffoon. But I care less about the stupid things he has said than I care about the unethical, immoral, and illegal things that Hillary has done.

It appears that you will utterly disregard any information you are given that reflects poorly on Hillary, so there is no need to continue this conversation.

I urge you to actually go TALK to one of your secret squirrel guys about exactly how bad Hillary's classified information breaches are. Go talk to one of the Chiefs and ask what would happen to someone who did what she did. She LITERALLY had emails with the classification markings right on the paragraphs. She should, indeed, be in jail. But, as the saying goes...some animals are more equal than others.
 
The fact is we will probably never know what happened with Trump and his financial disclosures. Politics 101: The cover up often looks worse than the actual crim committed.

I'm still not sure how any conservatives defend his bigotry. The only purpose behind it was to be a bully and strengthen his campaign through fear and xenophobia. How are you guys okay with this???t

Yes Clinton is corrupt, but so is every politician. Her corruption at least led to people getting HIV medicine. His simply lined his pockets at best. It didn't line many of his contractor's pockets. At worst it got people killed because they didn't have a vested interest in making his building safe after rumors they wouldn't get paid.



See? I can spin half-truths too and make outrageous claims. I even kept your same sentence structure and syntax. That was fun.


So you're okay with the e-mail server?
 
And.....are you okay with the Secretary of State's "foundation" receiving hundreds of millions of dollars from foreign donors?
 
I don't know why this is so difficult to understand:
1) Intent matters. Purposefully leaking something is not the same as not securing it well.
2) The military justice system is not the same as the civilian justice system.
3) Getting fired is not the same as going to jail.
 
Yes....but I also believe that the laws SHOULD apply to everyone equally. Unfortunately they don't. The wealthy/elite in this country can get away with things the rest of us can't.

Correct, she hasn't been convicted of anything, nor will she unless we get a Republican administration in charge of the DOJ. However that doesn't mean that she IS innocent. OJ Simpson was acquited, Casey Anthony is free, and Hillary is going to be president.

Trump was convicted of financial crime? Please link...

Fluff - A kleptocrat is a politician who uses their political influence for personal gain. Trump has never held public office, so he cannot be a kleptocrat. We can agree/disagree on how good, or ethical, of a businessman he is, but he isn't a kleptocrat.

Again, please send a link showing Trump has been convicted of any crime....

Hillary sent an email to Chelsea the night of the attack describing how an "al-qaeda like group" of terrorists had attacked an embassy and we had lost the ambassador. Hours later she is on national TV lying to the American people, saying that it was a spontaneous attack. She knew what it was, but blatantly lied because the elections were drawing close and they had to keep the sham going that the administration was "winning".

As to the "good" that the Clinton Foundation does - try reading another view...of someone who went through their (partial) tax returns: http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/417595/clinton-foundations-stingy-ways-david-french

I don't really care about how the Clinton Foundation spends their money. I think they are a typical rich-persons foundation set up to avoid paying taxes (just like Trump's), travel tax-free, and take care of their friends/family with huge salaries. I DO care about the Clinton Foundation (ran by the Clintons) receiving hundreds of millions of dollars of donations from foreign interests while she is Secretary of State. That's an ethical conflict for anyone but Hillary (and the Dems who forgive her of everything).

I don't care that she didn't get rich by not making anything. You are generally right, few people in America make anything. I never said you had to make things to be President.

I said she got rich by selling her political influence. She got rich by selling her political influence to Americans and foreign interests alike. And now she's going to be President....what kind of political influence is she going to be able to sell there? A lot more.

No, I am not defending Trump. He is only the Repub nominee today because the media fawned over him during the primary (to the detriment of the many other MUCH better qualified candidates). He is a buffoon. But I care less about the stupid things he has said than I care about the unethical, immoral, and illegal things that Hillary has done.

It appears that you will utterly disregard any information you are given that reflects poorly on Hillary, so there is no need to continue this conversation.

I urge you to actually go TALK to one of your secret squirrel guys about exactly how bad Hillary's classified information breaches are. Go talk to one of the Chiefs and ask what would happen to someone who did what she did. She LITERALLY had emails with the classification markings right on the paragraphs. She should, indeed, be in jail. But, as the saying goes...some animals are more equal than others.

Actually not being charged nor convicted 100% means she is innocent. I live in America, where people are innocent until proven guilty. Trump was fined and paid the fine (thus admitting guilt in the eyes of the law - if he disagreed with it, he could have challenged it in court) based on his foundation's illegal donation to Pam Bondi. Just like if you get a speeding ticket and pay it, that's admitting guilt instead of fighting it in court. He is on his foundation's board, so I fault him for the illegal donation.

You did imply you cared how the Clinton foundation spends their money when you were bothered by them supposedly (but not really) getting rich off foreign donations. But now you don't. Make up your mind.

First, your article shows a lot of good the charity has done over the years. It writes: "In 2008, for example, the Clinton Foundation spent nearly $100 million purchasing and distributing medicine and working with its care partners. In 2009, the organization spent $126 million on pharmaceutical and care partner expenses." That's not really disputable they have done great work. Then it goes to say that what started in 2011 and was complete by 2013, the Clinton Foundation wasn't doing the charitable work it had done previously. Thus it must be pay for play! Except her tenure as Secretary of State was half over at the start of 2011, and ended Jan 24 2013, before "pay for play" was complete by your link. More conspiracy. Lots of smoke you throw, but no gun.

You did care that she hasn't made anything, at least you said it so I can only assume you care about what you type. You said it a few times, seemingly implying that Trump making things make him a better candidate.

I don't try to disregard any facts that are presented to me, but you have done a poor job presenting facts. You've linked to articles that make giant leaps.

I want you to hold Trump to the same standard you hold Clinton to. His unethical and immoral dealings with contractors and illegal donations have made the lives of the little folk miserable. Clinton's not-illegal activities (again, not charged, not convicted, she's innocent in the eyes of the law) have had no consequences besides lots of talking points for Fox News. Actually one positive consequence is that it has cleared up how email servers are used in the State Department, which was not clear during her tenure.

From Miriam Webster: kleptocracy - government by those who seek chiefly status and personal gain at the expense of the governed. What personal gain has she gotten from you/me/the governed? And I said Trump would be a kelptocrat as soon as/if he's in the government, because he's become rich off screwing the plebeians (again, see many times in courts and all the claims of him saying 'screw you' to his contractors http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...bills-republican-president-laswuits/85297274/).

The UCMJ does not apply to her. What is so difficult to understand about that? I'm held accountable under US civil statute and the UCMJ. She is not under the UCMJ. Me going to the Brig for whatever I need to do you to get you to understand that still doesn't get the UCMJ to apply to her. I can talk all I want to my Master Chief SEAL neighbor and it doesn't change the fact that those laws don't apply to her.

So to address the classification markings: http://www.factcheck.org/2016/07/revisiting-clinton-and-classified-information/
Let me highlight one section:
Cartwright, July 7: So, if Secretary Clinton really were an expert at what’s classified and what’s not classified and we’re following the manual, the absence of a header would tell her immediately that those three documents were not classified. Am I correct in that?
Comey: That would be a reasonable inference.

As I've said before, I fault her for not hiring the best IT/security/classification gurus, who would have kept her on the straight and narrow, but again, I trust the FBI did it's due diligence and was complete and honest in their recommendation not to recommend charges.
 
I'm not defending Trump, period. The only thing I've said is he's not as bad as Hillary.

Hillary is a kleptocrat. She offers nothing except access to her political power, which the Democratic party gives her.

You disregard everything that is not left wing media related (politifact, factcheck, etc). Anything from the right you simply dismiss.

Your quote from Cartwright is assinine, and refers to properly marked classified documents. If someone takes information from a classified source (a properly marked document, or a conversation such as between heads of state that are, by definition classified from birth) and puts it in an email, that email is classified whether or not it is marked classified or not. That's why Hillary started out with "I never sent anything classified" and changed it to "I never sent anything MARKED classified"....although this also turned out to be a lie.

Another reason Cartwright's quote is assinine is that (properly) classified documents are marked at the header with the highest level of classification found in the document. However every paragraph is marked with the classification level of that paragraph. Hillary sent/received at least two paragraphs that her idiotic staff didn't even remove the classification marker of the paragraph from; the paragraph still had the "C" at the side of the paragraph. During her testimony, Hillary said she thought it was a labeling of the paragraph itself and not a classification label (ie: she thought it was paragraph "C", as in paragraph "A", "B", "C").

Either Clinton knowingly sent and received classified material over her unsecured email system that she had set up so she could avoid FOIA disclosure, or she was too stupid to understand the absolute basic tenants of our information security systems.

Either way, nobody should vote for her. But unfortunately, >50% of people will.

You are right on one point. The UCMJ doesn't apply to her. Unfortunately she proves that the US criminal code doesn't apply to her because she is a Democrat.
 
Yes, people are tired of cronyism, lying, and deceitfulness; And your solution to this is Trump? Watch the debate again, look at Politifact, and tell me which candidate spews out more lies. They are both "corrupt" to some degree. The question becomes: do you want a "corrupt" nincompoop as president (we had Bush, and we know the consequences), or don't you think that it would be wiser to have an admittedly machiavellian president with at least some sense of intelligence. In either scenario, if you think that Hillary's campaign is going to lose for a schmuck like Trump, then I suggest you think otherwise. Trump's GOP win was Hillary's ticket to the white house.

P.S. What on god's green earth is "globalism"? Are you referring to the byproduct of airplanes and social media which have led to a more connected world? Or are you a conspiracy theorist that dreams of imaginary top 0.001%ers trying to "globalize" the world?
 
P.S. What on god's green earth is "globalism"? Are you referring to the byproduct of airplanes and social media which have led to a more connected world? Or are you a conspiracy theorist that dreams of imaginary top 0.001%ers trying to "globalize" the world?

Globalism refers to things like the EU, Kyoto protocols, World Court, WTO, and other organizations that transfer sovereign national power to un-elected bureaucrats who don't represent the people they are making rules for.
 
I'm not defending Trump, period. The only thing I've said is he's not as bad as Hillary.

Hillary is a kleptocrat. She offers nothing except access to her political power, which the Democratic party gives her.

You disregard everything that is not left wing media related (politifact, factcheck, etc). Anything from the right you simply dismiss.

Your quote from Cartwright is assinine, and refers to properly marked classified documents. If someone takes information from a classified source (a properly marked document, or a conversation such as between heads of state that are, by definition classified from birth) and puts it in an email, that email is classified whether or not it is marked classified or not. That's why Hillary started out with "I never sent anything classified" and changed it to "I never sent anything MARKED classified"....although this also turned out to be a lie.

Another reason Cartwright's quote is assinine is that (properly) classified documents are marked at the header with the highest level of classification found in the document. However every paragraph is marked with the classification level of that paragraph. Hillary sent/received at least two paragraphs that her idiotic staff didn't even remove the classification marker of the paragraph from; the paragraph still had the "C" at the side of the paragraph. During her testimony, Hillary said she thought it was a labeling of the paragraph itself and not a classification label (ie: she thought it was paragraph "C", as in paragraph "A", "B", "C").

Either Clinton knowingly sent and received classified material over her unsecured email system that she had set up so she could avoid FOIA disclosure, or she was too stupid to understand the absolute basic tenants of our information security systems.

Either way, nobody should vote for her. But unfortunately, >50% of people will.

You are right on one point. The UCMJ doesn't apply to her. Unfortunately she proves that the US criminal code doesn't apply to her because she is a Democrat.

Let's rephrase the question: Am I ok with Clinton doing what was legal at the time and has had no negative impact (outside of political negative ratings)? Yes. Do I fault her for not hiring better people to keep her above scrutiny? Yes, but I think I've said that 3 or 4 times now. And even with that fault, I still trust her judgement more than Trump (or Johnson or Stein). She's proved the US code doesn't apply to her because the FBI investigated her and recommended not to proceed with charges. Again, unless you can give insight or evidence of that decision being tainted, I am inclined to trust the FBI's judgement.

I have read what you type and link to. I commented on it. I have a different interpretation while trying to stay open minded. I don't think I've once disregarded anything you've written or linked to.

You are defending him. "The only thing I've said is he's not as bad as Hillary" sounds like a defense to me. The reality is that election is a binary choice. By refusing to hold Trump to the standard you hold Clinton to, you are defending him and giving him a pass.

I'm not a lawyer, but if the documents were incorrectly and incompletely marked then there was no intent (in the eyes of the law), and that's the statue the FBI made the majority of their decision on. The quote from Cartwright shows what a reasonable person could infer, and remember, people are guilty if so only beyond a reasonable doubt.

You are so obsessed with her title of 'kelptocrat'. Please give me one politician that isn't. It doesn't excuse the title, but it hopefully gives you some perspective that Clinton isn't some class by herself.

Again, why do I care that she has political influence and uses it. She's in politics. That's what politicians do. Since, well, the start of government.

This is getting old. I get it that you think she's a terrible human being for her choices and should be locked away for some undisclosed time. All I ask is that you hold Trump and others to the same standard you hold Clinton to. And just because I disagree with you don't mean I disregard what you say.
 
There is growing evidence that the FBI investigation was tainted by the DOJ. Just look at the unprecedented granting of immunity to SIX people, allowing a (non-practicing) attorney who was not only a suspect but also who was granted immunity to sit in on interviews with multiple other suspects, the side-deals the FBI made that allowed for the destruction of computers after only retrieving a narrow spectrum of evidence (ie: only allowed to retrieve emails from between certain dates that was too narrow to investigate obstruction), etc.

I think it will take 10-15 years before we find out that the DOJ told the FBI they would not under any circumstances be convening a grand jury, so there would be no subpoena's forthcoming and thus hamstringing the FBI into agreeing to these terrible conditions.

It's fine that politicians have political influence...that's what they are for. It is NOT okay for politicians to SELL that political influence for their own personal gain. It is ESPECIALLY not okay for a politician to sell her political influence to FOREIGN INTERESTS for their own personal gain.

I don't think you've answered this question: Are you okay with a sitting Secretary of State to receive hundreds of millions of dollars from foreign interests into her "foundation" that she has a great deal of control over?

The criminal statutes concerning handling of classified material have no "intent" clauses. If you, your neighbor, or I were to accidentally release classified material through our negligence then we would be prosecuted (either through UCMJ or US Code). Look at the actual law (linked to in article above)...there is no "intent" required as there is in most criminal laws. That was purposeful.

Not trying to make this personal with you, but I'm guessing you are a direct commission officer and didn't get much indoctrination on classified material handling during your intake. Go talk to your Master Chief neighbor about it, especially if he is a SEAL. I don't know of any operator's who even remotely defend what she did. Even my very liberal operator friends are very, very uncomfortable with how damning it is to the DOJ/FBI/State that she is getting away with such blatant criminal mishandling of classified material.
 
There is growing evidence that the FBI investigation was tainted by the DOJ. Just look at the unprecedented granting of immunity to SIX people, allowing a (non-practicing) attorney who was not only a suspect but also who was granted immunity to sit in on interviews with multiple other suspects, the side-deals the FBI made that allowed for the destruction of computers after only retrieving a narrow spectrum of evidence (ie: only allowed to retrieve emails from between certain dates that was too narrow to investigate obstruction), etc.

I think it will take 10-15 years before we find out that the DOJ told the FBI they would not under any circumstances be convening a grand jury, so there would be no subpoena's forthcoming and thus hamstringing the FBI into agreeing to these terrible conditions.

It's fine that politicians have political influence...that's what they are for. It is NOT okay for politicians to SELL that political influence for their own personal gain. It is ESPECIALLY not okay for a politician to sell her political influence to FOREIGN INTERESTS for their own personal gain.

I don't think you've answered this question: Are you okay with a sitting Secretary of State to receive hundreds of millions of dollars from foreign interests into her "foundation" that she has a great deal of control over?

The criminal statutes concerning handling of classified material have no "intent" clauses. If you, your neighbor, or I were to accidentally release classified material through our negligence then we would be prosecuted (either through UCMJ or US Code). Look at the actual law (linked to in article above)...there is no "intent" required as there is in most criminal laws. That was purposeful.

Not trying to make this personal with you, but I'm guessing you are a direct commission officer and didn't get much indoctrination on classified material handling during your intake. Go talk to your Master Chief neighbor about it, especially if he is a SEAL. I don't know of any operator's who even remotely defend what she did. Even my very liberal operator friends are very, very uncomfortable with how damning it is to the DOJ/FBI/State that she is getting away with such blatant criminal mishandling of classified material.


Solid points through and through. Bottom line is this. Hillary Clinton = Massive Conflict of Interest to American Freedom, Sovereignty, a Free Republic.

And when I heard she was going to possibly appoint the US Constitution Dismantler, Obama, as SCJ (who has purchased a home in D.C.--not to be near his kid for heaven't sake), that really helped to nail it down for me.

She is a much more dangerous entity to freedom than Trump could ever dream of being. The gross hyperbole of Trump jumping to hit the nuke button, or him being anti-women, or anti-race are just red-herrings to get people off of looking at the danger, corruption, and disaster that is Hillary Clinton. Same thing w/ the income tax issue. I am sorry, but business should have ways to mitigate their was burdens WHEN THEY DON'T MAKE PROFIT FOR THOSE YEARS. Wow. I can't believe people fall for that one.

Again, if she is elected, it will probably be by more corruption, or people sitting home thinking their vote isn't going to matter (which is what the MSM is trying to do w/ all these dubious polls that indicate a slight lead for Hillary), or maybe it's just our apathy toward maintaining a true, free republic that will be coming home to roost.

LOL, Go Deplorables, cuz if you don't, we're screwed. I am not sure we can make a strong comeback from 8 years of Obama (or Bush, who was a lesser anti-Constitution globalist than Obama, but a globalist nonetheless). Same thing w/ his dad. So Hillary will definitely be pretty much the final nails in our coffin.
 
It undermines the very essence of our p
lace and purpose as a nation.

...

And when I heard she was going to possibly appoint the US Constitution Dismantler, Obama, as SCJ (who has purchased a home in D.C.--not to be near his kid for heaven't sake), that really helped to nail it down for me.

...

LOL, Go Deplorables, cuz if you don't, we're screwed. I am not sure we can make a strong comeback from 8 years of Obama or Bush, who was a lesser anti-Constitution globalist also. So Hillary will definitely be pretty much the final nails in our coffin.

Nazi Germany is calling; they have some more people for you to blame for your woes.

Slippery slope, this sort of nationalistic rhetoric. Many of your points are valid, but need to be less fervently generalized, better grounded in reality than speculation. Nothing is so black-and-white nor easily distilled into dire warnings of armageddon. Look out the window; we're a bunch of soft spoiled brats who don't need to worry about our homes being bombed, chemical weapons being used on our children, clean water, cholera, etc. Collapse of modern civilization is not imminent, regardless of how this election turns out.

A little perspective, maybe.
 
Nazi Germany is calling; they have some more people for you to blame for your woes.

Slippery slope, this sort of nationalistic rhetoric. Many of your points are valid, but need to be less fervently generalized, better grounded in reality than speculation. Nothing is so black-and-white nor easily distilled into dire warnings of armageddon. Look out the window; we're a bunch of soft spoiled brats who don't need to worry about our homes being bombed, chemical weapons being used on our children, clean water, cholera, etc. Collapse of modern civilization is not imminent, regardless of how this election turns out.

A little perspective, maybe.

Agreed...except for your reference to Nazism, which is rhetoric in and of itself.

Along with being spoiled brats, we are spoon-fed stupidity from the media. Too many voters know all about the Kardashians, but have no clue what the Secretary of State actually DOES, so they don't care that she accepted hundreds of millions of dollars from foreign interests into her "foundation."

Regarding the timing of the collapse of modern civilization; while I completely agree with you, virtually nobody on July 27, 1914 would have predicted that modern civilization was on the precipice of enormous change. I do think the last current and previous administrations, and especially the media, have us so divided as Americans that we are, indeed, living in dangerous times. Just look at the social unrest in so many of our major cities.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Nazi Germany is calling; they have some more people for you to blame for your woes.

Slippery slope, this sort of nationalistic rhetoric. Many of your points are valid, but need to be less fervently generalized, better grounded in reality than speculation. Nothing is so black-and-white nor easily distilled into dire warnings of armageddon. Look out the window; we're a bunch of soft spoiled brats who don't need to worry about our homes being bombed, chemical weapons being used on our children, clean water, cholera, etc. Collapse of modern civilization is not imminent, regardless of how this election turns out.

A little perspective, maybe.


Stand back and watch it unfold. It's happening...slowly, but it's happening. And it's building momentum.

What is imminent is our nation and its freedoms being completely lost to globalism. Understand that when people are afraid, have much less in their pockets, and less means to maintain autonomy, and where terroristic tyranny is a constant threat, THEN they will capitulate w/ having gov't be their daddy and taking full care of them--even if it means they have lost freedoms that are and have been unprecedented throughout history.

Vulnerability opens doors for more powerful control mechanisms over people. Just put people in major positions of dependence and vulnerability--when the threats are great enough--the globalist elites will control. We will have let them.
 
Agreed...except for your reference to Nazism, which is rhetoric in and of itself.

Along with being spoiled brats, we are spoon-fed stupidity from the media. Too many voters know all about the Kardashians, but have no clue what the Secretary of State actually DOES, so they don't care that she accepted hundreds of millions of dollars from foreign interests into her "foundation."

Regarding the timing of the collapse of modern civilization; while I completely agree with you, virtually nobody on July 27, 1914 would have predicted that modern civilization was on the precipice of enormous change. I do think the last current and previous administrations, and especially the media, have us so divided as Americans that we are, indeed, living in dangerous times. Just look at the social unrest in so many of our major cities.


Holy Joker Batman. You have so nailed it here.
 
Agreed...except for your reference to Nazism, which is rhetoric in and of itself.

Critique accepted! 😉

Too many voters know all about the Kardashians, but have no clue what the Secretary of State actually DOES ....

All too true.

... now, what sort of a statement does it make to note Trump's dominating lead among those without a college degree?

In theory, the electoral college is intended to prevent the undereducated from hijacking the Republic.
 
Critique accepted! 😉



All too true.

... now, what sort of a statement does it make to note Trump's dominating lead among those without a college degree?

In theory, the electoral college is intended to prevent the undereducated from hijacking the Republic.

It means they don't teach common sense in college.

Agree about the electoral college. However the electoral college was established back when we were a Republic of States. Between the 17th amendment, Wickard v. Filburn's decimation of the 10th Amendment, and the enormous growth of the federal government we aren't really a Republic anymore, but more of a constitutional democracy....which usually leads to socialist economy, which is where we are at now.