Care to double down on the anti-women being "hyperbole" after listening to the tape that just came out?
The funny thing is that I agree Clinton is corrupt, a liar and broke laws.
However, Trump is so odious, bigoted, arrogant and unhinged that I'm still going to vote for her.
Sent from my iPhone using
SDN mobile
Trump's alpha male image is nothing new. If I had a dollar for every male, even some females, that have acted sexually boorish w/ me, the straight-laced Christian girl and woman, I'd be pretty darn rich right now. People do this. Bill Clinton acted on it. Hillary defended him and ran down the woman he took advantage of and more, and sought to destroy these women, KNOWING THE TRUTH re: Bill.
This is a huge political game. We will see how he fairs, but last I checked, I haven't seen where Jesus or anyone equivalent with him has ever run for political office. Most know of the pressure among other guys to talk this kind of crap. Shoot, I have even seen it, repeatedly, over the years here on SDN. People can even be raised a certain way, and amongst the boys and such, they smile and comment and go along with this kind of male, boorish behavior. Decades ago, even many women to brag about this kind of stuff re: their sexual exploits; but today, women and equality, they brag about who the banged and how they banged them, etc. The tables have turned, and though it isn't as widespread in talk w/ women, women do this now more than ever--especially w/ small groups or friends here and there. Men are just apt or pressured to be more braggadocios about such things. How many men really would like to have been recorded for such statements? LOL, no. They wouldn't.
Trump never painted himself as some saint. Not once. People have known this since. This is a political war and bombs will go off, but hopefully there are enough people to see past this nonsense and look at the alternative, which undermines our freedoms across the board and her continuous stream of political corruption over decades--and just as bad, her globalist attack on American freedom.
The established Repubs calling for him to step out of the race know that that is not going to happen. Ballots have been cast. They are just politically trying to cover their own butts, and there are too many of these Repubs who are globalists themselves, so, I expect nothing different from them.
At this point, I smile at anyone that says they KNOW for sure how this election is going to go.
I am hoping people see her infantry greater evils and egregious acts, and what she represents. Hope for the best but prepare for the worst. That's really the best that we can do at this point.
It's a lot of noise. Pay more attention to the weather channel. MSM is shameful in how their downplay her terrible antics, but they don't care. They are in bed w/ the globalists, and they have proven their bias for such a long time now, sadly we can expect nothing balanced from them.