TUCOM 2007- where are you gonna live?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mfred

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have been accepted to TUCOM and have decided to attend. I was wondering where people who go there live? I have heard Vallejo is "sketchy" (i.e. not the right side of the tracks). However, I have only been to bay area for interviews, so where the heck do my wife and I live? The on campus houses seem like alot and we don't need a three bedroom house to ourselves, but we also don't really want a roommate. Any thoughts?

Members don't see this ad.

What about the new Wilderman Hall that is opening up this Fall for the graduate students that is listed on the web page? Is that the new dorms???

Here is the link to the local Napa Valley newspaper to give you an idea of what is available within 10-15 minutes commuting distance of campus on the north side.

www.napanews.com

I do not know what is available in the other directions. So someone else will have to fill you in going up towards Vacaville.

look in hercules, sonoma, napa, etc. Also, I'd contact a realtor or a property management firm. They will be the most helpful. There's always craigslist (http://www.craigslist.org)