2021-2022 Touro University (Vallejo, California) TUCOM-CA

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Payment on the 14th. confirmation on the 15th. you should email Lynn Huckle. she was extremely helpful throughout the application process and confirmation.

Did you do the other things? Touro one account, acceptance paperwork (criminal and acceptance online form) and deposit?
Also because of the holidays touro could take a few days to process but does not hurt to follow up with someone from admissions

Members don't see this ad.

Any accepted students know where they are planning on living?? Trying to figure out where would be best

Reactions: 1 user
Any accepted students know where they are planning on living?? Trying to figure out where would be best
I was possibly thinking directly on Mare Island! During the interview when we spoke to the current med students that seemed to be where most students lived.

Members don't see this ad :)
Most students live on Mare Island.
However there are students who live in nearby towns like Benicia and American Canyon. Others live as far a San Francisco and Berkeley.
With the hybrid curriculum, there is more flexibility with where you can live.

Next decision release date will be Friday, Jan 21.

230 II in the spring

Last edited:
II a few days ago, OOS, secondary submitted 10/18

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
ii today! my first ii, i’m so excited!! TUCOM is one of my top choices, so i’m beyond elated!! see some of you there hopefully :)

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
When did you interview?
i have not, waiting to hear back. but in general after an interview, when should one send in a letter of intent? I think letter of intent is after an interview and letter of interest is before an interview?

i have not, waiting to hear back. but in general after an interview, when should one send in a letter of intent? I think letter of intent is after an interview and letter of interest is before an interview?
Ohhh gotcha. Im actually not sure about the pre-ii email. Ive only heard of the letter of intent after the interview.

when were you complete? I received it 11/11, and I'm still waiting. They did say that II is not guaranteed.

how soon should one send a letter of intent after an interview?
Please hold off on submitting a letter of intent until after you receive the results of your interview. If you are waitlisted, you may submit a letter of intent, however, we will not look at it until May when we look at the waitlist.

If we have not heard back since submitting or secondary, is there anything we can do now?

Anyone complete on 11/11 heard back anything?

Complete 10/31, II received 01/13, interview 02/01, accepted 02/04!!! NGL, it's gonna be hard for any other schools to convince me unless they're promising me free tuition lol. Hope to see lots of you this Fall!!!

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Complete 10/31, II received 01/13, interview 02/01, accepted 02/04!!! NGL, it's gonna be hard for any other schools to convince me unless they're promising me free tuition lol. Hope to see lots of you this Fall!!!
Hey there possible future classmate! Interviewed the same day as you :)

• Love
Hey, If you don't mind sharing, what were your stats?

Last edited:
I've been complete since 11/11, should I send a LOI?

Does anyone know when we will receive any updates or if a Facebook group will be made? Been accepted since November and haven't heard a word on anything yet.

Does anyone know when we will receive any updates or if a Facebook group will be made? Been accepted since November and haven't heard a word on anything yet.
I think they said in april? But I could be wrong.

I think they said in april? But I could be wrong.
they said late feb or early march earlier in this forum, so hopefully it is soon! I definitely want to start connecting with other students soon!!

Hey, If you don't mind sharing, what were your stats?
sure! 518 MCAT, 3.4x ugGPA, 3.7 graduate GPA (masters in biological sciences, not a post bacc or med school oriented program) 1 publication. so far, i have only received IIs from TUCOM and TUNCOM (the Nevada Touro). I declined the Nevada interview once I received the A. dm me if you have more specific questions!

Accepted on 2/25/22! Complete on 11/19/21. Interviewed on 2/8/22. 510 MCAT. Overall science GPA 3.82. Overall GPA 3.80. Nontraditional student. Don't lose hope! :)

Will there be a second look day this year? Would love to see if this is the best school for me!

The facebook page is up guys! they haven’t sent out an official email yet, but I requested to join and they approved my join request!
Just search TUCOM 2026 on FB. I look forward to chatting with you all super soon!!!

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
The facebook page for class of 2026 has been created. Please send your acceptance screenshots to [email protected] to be admitted.

hi! just wondering if anyone knows when accepted student groupchat or facebook start going out? I heard late spring
Here is the 2026 facebook page. Please send a screenshot of you admission email to [email protected] to be admitted.

• Love
Anyone have a match list from Touro for 2022? Or know when they will publish it?

Does anyone know the tuition for this year’s class?

Does anyone know the tuition for this year’s class?

the financial aid office website has a detailed breakdown of COA.

Is it possible to still receive an interview from this school? It's my #1 choice :-(

Is it possible to still receive an interview from this school? It's my #1 choice :-(
+1

I even sent a letter of interest back in Feb, so I guess they are prolly not interested or haven't read it yet. Also, I think this school is selecting applicants with higher than average stats for DO schools imo (not sure tho).

+1

I even sent a letter of interest back in Feb, so I guess they are prolly not interested or haven't read it yet. Also, I think this school is selecting applicants with higher than average stats for DO schools imo (not sure tho).
same, it's the vibe i get too, regarding higher stats. People change and the low stats people can still be successful but some schools just want higher stats.

Waitlisted :-/ I interviewed on March 15th and heard back today. I wasn't complete until 12/21/21 and it was my first interview. Stats- MCAT: 512 , cGPA: 3.6. I love this school and am keeping my fingers crossed :cryi: