Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
OMG right!? 😳 Did they base your questions off of that or did they ask more "standard" interview questions that they ask everyone?? They didn't even ask about my small animal experience and I have far more ECC experience than lab animal. I didn't even mention maybe thinking about doing ECC in addition to or instead of lab animal because they were just going on and on with questions about lab animal stuff and I didn't want them to think my application was disingenuous (it's not I'm still very much interested in LAM, I just love ECC too 🥴)One of my interviewers was like sooo you have a lot of small animal experience. Like A loooooooot.
you know you have a lot of hours when lol
They do their best to match people up but it doesn't always work! My interviewers didn't ask me any specific questions about their specialties and instead focused on what I did know from my application. I wouldn't be worried about any large animal stuff!
I know the waiting is tough!