U-Iowa??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

asama527

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone heard anything from U-Iowa lately? They keep sending me random emails about other programs they have. I've been complete since 9/11 but haven't received anything since.

Members don't see this ad.

Yeah, Minnesota heard form Iowa today. Those Hawks did a number against the Golden Gophers.

:laugh: :laugh:

XCR - you are too much, I laughed right out loud on this !

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by XCanadianRagwee
Yeah, Minnesota heard form Iowa today. Those Hawks did a number against the Golden Gophers.

oh damn....i saw that damn score.

i thought it was gonna be somewhat close but i guess my thoughts on minn being overrated were correct. iowa is a good program tho...

I actually went to the orange bowl last year when carson palmer destroyed the hawkeyes......

Too bad I went with iowa fans....

I enjoyed the large brewskis though!

I was amaized that a few things I saw....people wearing huge corn helmets....large black and yellow jean suspenders....lots of yellow and black stuff. They definatly show more spirit than the USC people did.

(anyway, I am stoked because my team (UT VOLS) actually decided to score some points at the game I was at today....about time)

;)

wow...so many useful responses.

go cougs

i was complete at roughly the same time you were and interviewed there in mid-october. i'm an in-state student, however- they get about 10x more applications from out-of-state, and there's more than twice as many spots available for in-state compared to out of state.

i wouldn't worry, though- they don't make most of the decisions until mid-march and interview people up until then. they do screen for secondaries, so the fact that you got one can't be a bad sign. in case you were wondering, the interview invitation comes via e-mail.

i hope this helps. good luck!

Originally posted by asama527
wow...so many useful responses.

go cougs

We are always here to help...