You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
UC Davis SVM Class of 2022 Applicants
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Maybe they’ll send out a portal update instead of calling this year? Haha I still have hope that we’ll hear today... don’t think I can wait longer either.
We can only hope. :/Maybe they’ll send out a portal update instead of calling this year? Haha I still have hope that we’ll hear today... don’t think I can wait longer either.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I have news... Apparently acceptances will be in waves this year and will be in the coming weeks! My friend said at her interview they said it was from the 15th and onwards.
During my interview they said it would be over 2-3 days .... so maybe that’s the case ?So I have news... Apparently acceptances will be in waves this year and will be in the coming weeks! My friend said at her interview they said it was from the 15th and onwards.
Really? I don’t remember them saying that. Are they calling us?So I have news... Apparently acceptances will be in waves this year and will be in the coming weeks! My friend said at her interview they said it was from the 15th and onwards.
Here's to another stressful week.... 🙁 thanks for sharing that info @FutureCrazyCatDVM22
I know that’s what I told her!! I said what?! They never told us! But they apparently told them that.. of course guys! We got this!! 🙂 positive thoughts!!Really? I don’t remember them saying that. Are they calling us?
Yes they will be calling I think! 🙂
Maybe they’re preparing us for our careers?? xDNot yet! This anxiety is pretty awful tho!!
Maybe they’re preparing us for our careers?? xD
Not a peep
SeriouslyNot yet! This anxiety is pretty awful tho!!
Not yet. Perhaps tomorrow. Lol
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Curious to know where everyone is from. I’m in state!!
In stateCurious to know where everyone is from. I’m in state!!
In State 🙂 Anyone from Davis?
ACCEPTED OMG JUST GOT THE EMAIL!!!!!
Email???ACCEPTED OMG JUST GOT THE EMAIL!!!!!
But like CONGRATS!!!!!
Yes my friend got an email too!!
Congrats that's amazing!!Yes my friend got an email too!!
I’m in! My portal just updated!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What does your last name start with? I havent receive notification
Me neither 🙁What does your last name start with? I havent receive notification
I just got accepted too!! Last name starts with an L
Edit: I'm IS
Edit: I'm IS
Curious to know why some are receiving calls and some emails. hmmmm
Congrats to the new class! To those who haven't heard don't freak out yet, I didn't get called until wicked late.
Late in the day or later since others were first told?Congrats to the new class! To those who haven't heard don't freak out yet, I didn't get called until wicked late.
Super late in the day, I got called around 8PM EST and I was convinced they weren't doing any more calls. Best of luck to you all!Late in the day or later since others were first told?
Also if some of you get waitlisted don't worry! We had a #33 from our waitlisted called, that's as far as I know.
Do you know if they differentiate waitlist and rejection? I think I read on a few forums from the past that people couldn't tell if they were waitlisted or rejectedAlso if some of you get waitlisted don't worry! We had a #33 from our waitlisted called, that's as far as I know.
Yeah your portal should say either waitlisted or rejected or something of that nature. Point being, you should have a decision eventually.Do you know if they differentiate waitlist and rejection? I think I read on a few forums from the past that people couldn't tell if they were waitlisted or rejected
ACCEPTED IS I CAN’T BELIEVE IT! Got a portal update at 1:18 pm pacific time. Can’t wait to meet my fellow classmates!! 
Does anyone know if they're doing waves this year? I didn't get an update yet and it's already almost 7pm Pacific time.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I contacted admissions and they said it would be today, tomorrow, and possibly Thursday that they are updating portals. No phone calls this year.Does anyone know if they're doing waves this year? I didn't get an update yet and it's already almost 7pm Pacific time.
I graduated 2016 but feel free to message me!Congratulations to everyone that was accepted today!
I was accepted (OOS) and have some questions for current students or recent grads. Anyone up for answering some questions by private message?
Sure! I'm a current first year, OOS as well, from Maryland.Congratulations to everyone that was accepted today!
I was accepted (OOS) and have some questions for current students or recent grads. Anyone up for answering some questions by private message?
Congratulations to those who received admission yesterday!!!. Good luck to those today, I believe they are sending notifications!!!! 🙂 We got this!