UF c/o 2021 Applicants

Started by floridajl
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
OK anyone that had their interview on the 28th, did they say 2 or 3 weeks or third week of February? That we would find out?
 
OK anyone that had their interview on the 28th, did they say 2 or 3 weeks or third week of February? That we would find out?
Their website says early March. I don't remember hearing anything else at my interview on the 28th.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Their website says early March. I don't remember hearing anything else at my interview on the 28th.

They told my group (on the 28th) the 3rd week of February, but that seems awfully soon considering the other group just interviewed.
 
They told my group (on the 28th) the 3rd week of February, but that seems awfully soon considering the other group just interviewed.
What time did you interview? I had mine at 8AM 🙂 But, I agree, next week does sound too soon for decisions.
 
They told my group (on the 28th) the 3rd week of February, but that seems awfully soon considering the other group just interviewed.
Compared to the amount of people other schools interviewed (such as LMU), I feel like UF does not have as many applications to sort through. I am guessing we will find out during the last couple days of February, but don't take my word for it. I have no idea! I am hoping we find out as soon as possible. I believe in them! Lol
 
HEY did anyone write thank you emails for their interviewers? I keep trying to find them online but since they aren't professors, just alumni and otherwise affiliated with the university, they don't have listed university emails or any other contact info.
 
HEY did anyone write thank you emails for their interviewers? I keep trying to find them online but since they aren't professors, just alumni and otherwise affiliated with the university, they don't have listed university emails or any other contact info.
I mailed mine! You may be able to ask admissions for contact information.
 
HEY did anyone write thank you emails for their interviewers? I keep trying to find them online but since they aren't professors, just alumni and otherwise affiliated with the university, they don't have listed university emails or any other contact info.
I did and mailed mine like FFD! My interviewers were also alumni, so I mailed them to their practices. 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
True. Another thing to consider is that why have only 3 people heard so far (i mean maybe more people heard, but only 3 posted about it)-usually you would see a million people posting at once
 
True. Another thing to consider is that why have only 3 people heard so far (i mean maybe more people heard, but only 3 posted about it)-usually you would see a million people posting at once
I've heard 3 others not on SDN have heard back as well. Not sure of their outcome, but they heard something.
 
I think UF only accepts the total number of seats, so I guess it's possible that the rest of the acceptances for IS just didn't go to anyone on SDN :/
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad