-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
UF c/o 2021 Applicants
Started by floridajl
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I was told at my interview on the 11th that it would be 2-3 weeksOK anyone that had their interview on the 28th, did they say 2 or 3 weeks or third week of February? That we would find out?
R
REB_23
Their website says early March. I don't remember hearing anything else at my interview on the 28th.OK anyone that had their interview on the 28th, did they say 2 or 3 weeks or third week of February? That we would find out?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Their website says early March. I don't remember hearing anything else at my interview on the 28th.
They told my group (on the 28th) the 3rd week of February, but that seems awfully soon considering the other group just interviewed.
R
REB_23
What time did you interview? I had mine at 8AM 🙂 But, I agree, next week does sound too soon for decisions.They told my group (on the 28th) the 3rd week of February, but that seems awfully soon considering the other group just interviewed.
Compared to the amount of people other schools interviewed (such as LMU), I feel like UF does not have as many applications to sort through. I am guessing we will find out during the last couple days of February, but don't take my word for it. I have no idea! I am hoping we find out as soon as possible. I believe in them! LolThey told my group (on the 28th) the 3rd week of February, but that seems awfully soon considering the other group just interviewed.
What time did you interview? I had mine at 8AM 🙂 But, I agree, next week does sound too soon for decisions.
I was at 11!
I mailed mine! You may be able to ask admissions for contact information.HEY did anyone write thank you emails for their interviewers? I keep trying to find them online but since they aren't professors, just alumni and otherwise affiliated with the university, they don't have listed university emails or any other contact info.
R
REB_23
I did and mailed mine like FFD! My interviewers were also alumni, so I mailed them to their practices. 🙂HEY did anyone write thank you emails for their interviewers? I keep trying to find them online but since they aren't professors, just alumni and otherwise affiliated with the university, they don't have listed university emails or any other contact info.
I interviewed on Feb 11th and I'm dying to hear back
I am glad I'm not the only one freaking out. I can't stop refreshing my email...I interviewed on Feb 11th and I'm dying to hear back
Do we think we could know by the end of this week?? I can't take the madness lol 

I am also crazy nervous. It's possible we could hear this week, but it's also possible we hear from them next week. D:
This thread was so quiet I thought it was just me! I'm so nervous, I'm on my email constantly.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Oh thank goodness I'm not the only one constantly checking their email lol. UF is the only one I haven't heard back from...I'm going nuts D:
Last edited:
Oh thank goodness I'm not the only one constantly checking their email lol. UF is the only one I haven't heard back from...I'm going nuts D:
A first year told me that she asked one of the office staff in the office of students and instruction, and they said no later than the end of February :O
Last edited:
Oh please hahahaSo I called on Monday asking when we would hear back and the lady I spoke to (not sure who) said that they should be emailed out this week..... but I am not how certain that is!!!!!
And this week is almost over too, so that would mean we wouldn't have to wait that long at all! /hopeful
R
REB_23
IS accepted
Oh my god, oh my god, I got the email! I'm in! XD
Edit: IS applicant btw
Edit: IS applicant btw
Nothing yet...
Last edited:
I haven't gotten one either!! WhyyyyyyNothing yet... Really hoping its because my name is at the end of the alphabet...
Any OOS people get an email??
Anyone else IS not get anything?
Nothing..Anyone else IS not get anything?
Not yet :/ Im dying right now. Do you think they send the emails a certain way (like all acceptances at once)?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
From last year it looks like everyone got an answer around the same time. IS, OOS, acceptances and waitlists at the same time and rejections last.
Not yet :/ Im dying right now. Do you think they send the emails a certain way (like all acceptances at once)?
I really hope that's not the case this year...
Well it doesn't look like anyone OOS has heard and I don't think they've sent any alternate emails either. Weird.I really hope that's not the case this year...
True. Another thing to consider is that why have only 3 people heard so far (i mean maybe more people heard, but only 3 posted about it)-usually you would see a million people posting at once
Either way congrats to you guys for getting accepted! That's so awesome!!
I second that! 🙂
Still nothing. Congratulations to those who were accepted!! I am hoping for a miracle. Really really hoping.
Last edited:
Thank you everyone, I'm crossing my fingers for everyone here still waiting on a response.
Do you think maybe they won't come today considering the time...?
Ive received emails as late as 8pm, but this is pretty weird. They've never sent out decisions this way before. And most other schools send OOS acceptances before anything IS.Do you think maybe they won't come today considering the time...?
R
REB_23
I've heard 3 others not on SDN have heard back as well. Not sure of their outcome, but they heard something.True. Another thing to consider is that why have only 3 people heard so far (i mean maybe more people heard, but only 3 posted about it)-usually you would see a million people posting at once
All IS I'm guessing?I've heard 3 others not on SDN have heard back as well. Not sure of their outcome, but they heard something.
R
REB_23
Yes!All IS I'm guessing?
Uh oh not looking good for those of us who haven't heard yet... 🙁
Yes!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am just surprised no one has posted about being an alternate IS
Congrats!! When did you find out? And was it email?
R
REB_23
I've heard some people in past years got their acceptances the day after they first started coming out. It's not over yet! 🙂I am just surprised no one has posted about being an alternate IS
Fingers crossed!!!! I keep checking my email like every two seconds