You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
UFCVM c/o 2028
Started by lacieisme24
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
eleanor713
Full Member
Do we think it’s today?
Marlee Day
Full Member
I want to say yes but I think it is going to be Thursday or Friday. I hope I am wrong!Do we think it’s today?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
adultingisscary
Full Member
Do we think it’s today?
I hope so, cause the waiting is painful lol
adultingisscary
Full Member
Have you guys heard back from most of your schools at this point? I’ve had two acceptances (SGU and Midwestern), two rejections (LSU and Purdue), and 2 waiting to hear from about interviews (Arizona and Michigan) and then waiting on UF for final decision ofc.
eleanor713
Full Member
I’ve heard back from 7 of the 11. 5 interviews, 1 denial (UC Davis) 1 waitlist (NC State- no interviews), waiting for interviews invites from Michigan and Illinois and then decisions without interviews from Wisconsin and Iowa. I’ve already interviewed at mizzou, VMCVM, and UF, waiting on those final decisions, and still have my auburn and Minnesota interview this monthHave you guys heard back from most of your schools at this point? I’ve had two acceptances (SGU and Midwestern), two rejections (LSU and Purdue), and 2 waiting to hear from about interviews (Arizona and Michigan) and then waiting on UF for final decision ofc.
Marlee Day
Full Member
I heard back from A&M and LSU- Both Rejections, waiting to hear from Cornell, waiting for interview invite from Illinois, I have an interview with LIU on Friday, and waiting for final decision for Florida.Have you guys heard back from most of your schools at this point? I’ve had two acceptances (SGU and Midwestern), two rejections (LSU and Purdue), and 2 waiting to hear from about interviews (Arizona and Michigan) and then waiting on UF for final decision ofc.
I doubt it would be a weekend decision but I guess ya never know. I’d say Friday or before!I got that question too. Right now I’m second guessing if I did well or not in my whole interview process. Do you guys think we will hear Friday ? Or since they said by the end of week do you think it could be sooner or perhaps Sunday ?
- I interviewed at Midwestern ( got an acceptance )Have you guys heard back from most of your schools at this point? I’ve had two acceptances (SGU and Midwestern), two rejections (LSU and Purdue), and 2 waiting to hear from about interviews (Arizona and Michigan) and then waiting on UF for final decision ofc.
- I got rejected from Uc Davis and North Carolina ( no interview for North Carolina)
- Im waiting to here back from University of Florida , Missouri ( still need to do my interview) and Cornell ( no interview )
I applied to 13, denied from Missouri, Purdue, Illinois, LSU, Auburn, and Mississippi. Interviews for Kansas and Minnesota this month, waiting to hear from Cornell, Georgia, Wisconsin, Tennessee. Of course waiting for UF decision as well with UF being my instateHave you guys heard back from most of your schools at this point? I’ve had two acceptances (SGU and Midwestern), two rejections (LSU and Purdue), and 2 waiting to hear from about interviews (Arizona and Michigan) and then waiting on UF for final decision ofc.
eleanor713
Full Member
OMG OOS acceptance!!! I’m literally shaking
Marlee Day
Full Member
OOS rejection, congrats to everyone who made it!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
futurevetH02
Full Member
OOS alternate
Last edited:
lacieisme24
Full Member
IS rejected. I’m so incredibly sad right now. I don’t think I can do this again.
pradthngam
Full Member
OOS Alternate! Considering I thought I didn't do as well in the interview, I got waitlisted! I’m happy 😃
futurevetH02
Full Member
Anyone know how many are on the OOS waitlist/how much it usually moves?
eleanor713
Full Member
What day is everyone doing DVM preview day?
In state denial im beyond frustrated
Same, definitely let me know if you want to talk because im on the same page, absolutely devastatedIS rejected. I’m so incredibly sad right now. I don’t think I can do this again.
Does the OOS and IS waitlist differ ? I thought we were all together ?Anyone know how many are on the OOS waitlist/how much it usually moves?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
futurevetH02
Full Member
From what I know they are separate. They likely keep it around 100 IS and 50 OOS per class from what I have seen on their stats on the website. I'm sure it is a different list and if an IS says no to a spot they offer to another IS to keep the ratio the same if that makes sense... but I don't know for certain, I just assumed.Does the OOS and IS waitlist differ ? I thought we were all together ?
eleanor713
Full Member
some schools have official ones already set up by the administration. I’ve seen on different school pages that you get like an invitation to be part of the group. Not sure what Florida does but former students normally have information with thathow do people make those accepted student facebook groups and stuff to figure out roommates etc.? can we make groups on sdn lol
futuredogtor115
Full Member
OOS acceptance! So so excited
hopefulvethi
New Member
OOS alternate. does anyone know how much the waitlist has moved in recent years?
Harrison_11
Full Member
Does the OOS and IS waitlist differ ? I thought we were all together ?
OOS and IS waitlists are separate. Usually the OOS waitlist moves a lot faster than the in state waitlist
futurevetgirl1212
Full Member
OOS alternate. Really hoping I can get pulled off the waitlist
OOS acceptance!!!
Colebaggettx
Full Member
how do people make those accepted student facebook groups and stuff to figure out roommates etc.? can we make groups on sdn lol
I’m pretty sure the exec members of the class ahead of us make it and invite us once we have accepted our seat!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
IS acceptance!
Congrats to everyone, whether you were accepted or not! I know denials are heartbreaking, but remember that just making it to this point is a huge accomplishment itself. Especially, with the increase in applications this year. Don't give up, and continue pushing to reach your dream!
Congrats to everyone, whether you were accepted or not! I know denials are heartbreaking, but remember that just making it to this point is a huge accomplishment itself. Especially, with the increase in applications this year. Don't give up, and continue pushing to reach your dream!
Hey all I was on the IS waitlist in March and got an acceptance 2 months later so there is hope for the IS waitlist to move 🙂 It is usually a very short waitlist but it does move very slowly.
eleanor713
Full Member
Would anyone accepted want to make a group? I’m waiting to hear from other schools but I’d love to meet everyone before we have to officially accept
Yes we should make a group me or something!Would anyone accepted want to make a group? I’m waiting to hear from other schools but I’d love to meet everyone before we have to officially accept
Harrison_11
Full Member
Would anyone accepted want to make a group? I’m waiting to hear from other schools but I’d love to meet everyone before we have to officially accept
I think that's a great idea! I went to the preview day last year, and it was nice being able to meet people that will be in your class.