University of Illinois at Chicago (ILL)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

wizi

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Do you guys find UIC is a bit confusing?

On aadsas, they say that I am missing something, Tell me to check the portal.

On UIC portal, they say you cant check your status if you are applying for DDS.

I called them and no one answered.

What should I do?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I think your best bet would be calling. Remember the time difference if you are calling from the west coast too.

My UIC status just got updated on AADSAS:

"08/12/2011 - Received/Application Complete -This status may not change until the cycle is complete. Not all applications move to interview or review status. Interviews are by invitation only."

They don't mention a portal, interesting.

I actually checked my aadsas right now and mine says the same thing as the op... But the status was updated on 7/29 and not recently so they prob just didn't receive something when they updated it.

I actually checked my aadsas right now and mine says the same thing as the op... But the status was updated on 7/29 and not recently so they prob just didn't receive something when they updated it.

Yeah. Mine says "UIC may be missing a supplemental application fee or other materials. Applicants should check the portal to confirm all materials have been submitted."

what portal are they talking about???

Hi. My app was sent in this past Friday. I got an email telling me to do my secondary. But once i logged on, I find that none of my LOR were uploaded. Did you guys have the same problem? Same thing happened to me for Midwestern AZ I called and she just told me to wait :/

Hi. My app was sent in this past Friday. I got an email telling me to do my secondary. But once i logged on, I find that none of my LOR were uploaded. Did you guys have the same problem? Same thing happened to me for Midwestern AZ I called and she just told me to wait :/

I dont remember i have to do anything beside paying $85. What is the link?

Yea wth??? The email didn't say anything about supplemental app except fir a supplemental fee of $85 dollars!!! I'm getting worried now.

Where did you log on to check?

Same thing here! I sent an email but I'm sure of we all payedand that's whats going on it's something wrong on their end!

Members don't see this ad :)
Same thing here! I sent an email but I'm sure of we all payedand that's whats going on it's something wrong on their end!

I'm going to try and call them as soon as I'm done with work but will you please let us know what they say if they respond? Thank you!

I'm going to try and call them as soon as I'm done with work but will you please let us know what they say if they respond? Thank you!

my mail date is 7/22. Receive UIC status update on aadsas today but marked 7/29. thats about 2 weeks late.

shiet, sorry sorry. I got UIC and Midwestern IL confused. Ignore my previous post please

You don't need a secondary for UIC. I received an email from them saying that my application was complete and that they would be sending you an ID # via snail mail, and that's how you could pay the app fee online - or, you could send a check/money order to them directly. So you probably have the "missing additional materials" because of that, or they haven't gotten around to cashing it yet. but there's definitely no secondary.

You don't need a secondary for UIC. I received an email from them saying that my application was complete and that they would be sending you an ID # via snail mail, and that's how you could pay the app fee online - or, you could send a check/money order to them directly. So you probably have the "missing additional materials" because of that, or they haven't gotten around to cashing it yet. but there's definitely no secondary.

They will email you a second time with instructions on how to pay. There was a three week gap between the 1st email and 2nd.

They will email you a second time with instructions on how to pay. There was a three week gap between the 1st email and 2nd.

I already got the email asking for $85 on 08/3. I paid the same day and saw it in my credit card statement.

Dont know what else is missing.

Did you guys send your payment in yet?

I submitted my app about a month ago and I got an e-mail saying that they received my info and would contact me with an ID number and then I would be able to pay the fee. But it has been a few weeks since that e-mail and I never received the ID number. The AADSAS status for UIC changed today to missing info, but how am I supposed to pay the fee if I don't have that ID number. I tried to call as well, but no answer.

did anyone get a hold of them-- I keep calling with no response..