Midwestern-Illinois Class of 2028 Interview/Acceptance Thread

I reached out to the office of admissions and they said that at the time they were done with interviews and no more were scheduled.
When did you reach out?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
A few people told me they got a response last week saying they are still interviewing. So I’m just confused 😐
I was also told by admissions they are done with interviews now. You can call if you’d like

I was also told by admissions they are done with interviews now. You can call if you’d like
Okay that sounds good I was just confused about last week with the different replies. Thank you for the update! Hopefully we will hear from them next week and everyone here gets accepted 😁

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
Did they send a wave of acceptances? Because there Facebook went up

I wouldn’t worry too much about the FB group numbers number!

I was waitlisted at two schools last cycle and that’s all I kept looking at until I reached out to a student and they said that the page also has current students in there and sometimes staff members so it’s not only incoming students.

Reactions: 1 users
I wouldn’t worry too much about the FB group numbers number!

I was waitlisted at two schools last cycle and that’s all I kept looking at until I reached out to a student and they said that the page also has current students in there and sometimes staff members so it’s not only incoming students.
Thank you so much for the explanation! I think we have all been eager to finally hear something.

Reactions: 1 user
Someone mentioned that they meet one Friday a month. I wonder if they will meet this Friday.
Had a quick thought; given how this is Good Friday coming up- if anyone is wondering, no, Illinois isn't one of the dozen states that recognize it as a holiday.

Had a quick thought; given how this is Good Friday coming up- if anyone is wondering, no, Illinois isn't one of the dozen states that recognize it as a holiday.
Either way they have to be meeting today or next Friday because they said they should answer us in beginning to mid April

Happy April yall!! Hopefully we get some acceptances soon!! 😃❤️

Reactions: 6 users
I just got a call. I am sure its nor April fool.

Members don't see this ad :)
did they send a wave of acceptances or was this just a few people for today?

No idea tbh, I personally started getting ready for the next cycle already. Praying everyday to get off of the waitlist but also being proactive about the next one

IM SCREAMING I JUST GOT A CALL!!! Interviewed 3/18 waitlisted 3/21 accepted today 🫶😭

Reactions: 3 users
Are they working backwards from March to January? 😂😭

It’s either by random or they are doing 3 acceptances a day with one from each month
Oh I’ve only seen March interviewees get accepted this week. I’m sure there’s a method to the madness though.

Oh I’ve only seen March interviewees get accepted this week. I’m sure there’s a method to the madness though.
It’s that the only people that are updating in SDN happen to get accepted in march. Tbh they could be accepting one person or 5 it’s just random at this point.

Has anyone reached out to admissions via email and or phone? I called last week and they said they are still doing interviews until May, Are applications still under review?

Has anyone reached out to admissions via email and or phone? I called last week and they said they are still doing interviews until May, Are applications still under review?
There are messages before saying that they called and that they were told that interviews were done. Unless someone else messaged them recently?

I got accepted yesterday from the waitlist! 🥹
Interviewed November! Wishing everyone the best of luck and don’t give up hope!

Reactions: 7 users
I got accepted yesterday from the waitlist! 🥹
Interviewed November! Wishing everyone the best of luck and don’t give up hope!
Congrats!!! It just feels like they’re accepting one person a day so it’s taking much longer.

Congrats!!! It just feels like they’re accepting one person a day so it’s taking much longer.
Not really sure why is it not just one wave of acceptances instead. Aren’t newly accepted students given 2 weeks to deposit or decline their seat?

Not really sure why is it not just one wave of acceptances instead. Aren’t newly accepted students given 2 weeks to deposit or decline their seat?
Idk it’s really weird and I think they do have about 2-3 weeks to decline or accept. Idk if they did a wave or not and if some people just declined. They aren’t giving anyone a clear answer.

Idk it’s really weird and I think they do have about 2-3 weeks to decline or accept. Idk if they did a wave or not and if some people just declined. They aren’t giving anyone a clear answer.
c. Notification times may be shortened after April 15.

It’s just weird. Even if they’re giving newly accepted students only 1 week to deposit, they could’ve called their list last Monday (1wave) then next Monday once their deadline is up they can call the next batch.
Why the unnecessary DAILY stress? 😭

It’s just weird. Even if they’re giving newly accepted students only 1 week to deposit, they could’ve called their list last Monday (1wave) then next Monday once their deadline is up they can call the next batch.
Why the unnecessary DAILY stress? 😭
For funzies

• Haha
They may actually be sending out waves of acceptances just that we're seeing few people post here and choose to enroll in the school. I can easily see the school sending out 20 acceptances in a week, and-like 2 people are willing to enroll at this point. We already saw a few people say they were accepted but gave up their seat to go somewhere else.

Last edited: