* * * UoP UoP UoP Waitlist 2011 * * *

psychoboylol123

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Any news to update your fellow about UOP waitlist? Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
One of my good friends is, she is debating on putting down the $200 dollars since she already has an acceptance....

Do you mind telling me when did she have the interview and what quartile she was ranked on the waiting list? You can PM if you want. Thanks.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Do you mind telling me when did she have the interview and what quartile she was ranked on the waiting list? You can PM if you want. Thanks.
I have a friend on the waitlist. Are they now letting alternates know of what quartile they are on?

I don't know how many people are on the waiting list but I believe we can find out what quartile we are on. :idea:

Last edited:

She interviewed in early February, and she still has yet to put the deposit down so even she doesn't know yet...... If she tells me I will post it here, she doesn't like sdn:laugh:

I dont think you will find out wat quartile you're in until the interview cycle is over. I believe it'll be over in 2 weeks.

I dont think you will find out wat quartile you're in until the interview cycle is over. I believe it'll be over in 2 weeks.
To peerless218, how do you know the interview cycle is over in 2 weeks? :confused:

Last edited:
Because I remember when I received my interview via phone, one of the interview date that was given to me was March 15th, and admissions told me that's the last interview date the school offers 2 years ago. So I am just making a rough estimate.

All applicants got post-Dec interviews didn't get accepted will be placed on the wait-list? They will be divided in 4 quartiles? Is it right? :)

BUMP

I wonder if they have determined how many people are on the waitlist.

I am on the wait list too! Has anyone heard about quartiles yet?

Last edited:
This was my timeline:

Interviewed- feb 17
Waitlisted- feb 28
Accepted- march 16

Members don't see this ad :)
This was my timeline:

Interviewed- feb 17
Waitlisted- feb 28
Accepted- march 16

Congratulations. Mind if I ask your stats?

Why is it that the admissions tell me to wait until mid-April? I didn't know they accept people from the waitlist before April.

I think as seats open up they begin to take people off of the waitlist, they don't arrange the quartiles until April. Ohhh Gosh this process has been so long my stats don't seem so important anymore.

DAT
TS 22 AA 22 PAT 22

3.70 science gpa
3.16 non science

Goodluck!!

I think as seats open up they begin to take people off of the waitlist, they don't arrange the quartiles until April. Ohhh Gosh this process has been so long my stats don't seem so important anymore.

DAT
TS 22 AA 22 PAT 22

3.70 science gpa
3.16 non science

Goodluck!!

Thank you. I'm dying to hear back from the school. I just hope all this waiting will be rewarding in the end. :xf:

Thank you. I'm dying to hear back from the school. I just hope all this waiting will be rewarding in the end. :xf:

You should call them once a week and let them know you're still interested.

I called them twice early on, but they told me to wait until mid April before I called back again.

I called them twice early on, but they told me to wait until mid April before I called back again.

Any updates?? Im nervously waiting to hear back. When do waitlisters usually hear back from UOP? I hate this wait!!

Ya... they gave me a second quartile, too. I don't know really what that means in my odds of actually getting in. Kind of ruined my day.

I'm in the first quartile, but I'm not sure if there has been any movement on the waitlist. Has anyone been accepted off the waitlist? :D

hate to be the bearer of bad news, but here it is:

unless ur in the 1st quartile i wouldn't be too optimistic. even if you are, things aren't looking too good. called earlier this week and they said their yield for this year has been higher than average- only 1 spot has opened since the second deposit, and this is very low compared to other years. it's unlikely they'll even get to the middle of the 2nd quartile. sucks. oh well 3rd time's a charm.

ps. lakers suck, and if you're a lakers fan I don't think they're going to accept you, even if you're the first person on the waitlist. haha

Weekly bump. Please update the rest of us if anyone has been accepted off the waitlist.

Penny, I interviewed with you, got in 2 weeks ago, sadly withdrew today, hope you get in.

sigh. i'm in the 4th quartile. waaaaay down there. good luck to everyone.

im in the 2nd quartile too..has anyone from the 1st heard back yet?? dyingggg waiting!

man I'm getting depressed! tired of waiting. Called and they said I'm in first quartile. Also emailed and they said everyone accepted has paid their second deposit so we have to wait till they drop. I asked again and they said about 5 ppl drop every year after second deposit.

I had really good DAT and descent GPA from UCB. Applied relatively early and still having hard time getting into my fav school.

Daily bump! Please give me some good news. Any movement since Pennywisdom?

Has anyone gotten in after mid april (after second deposit)? When did Penny wisdom get in?

Anyone gotten in post mid april (after the second deposit)? When was pennywisdom accepted?

Hi, I was accepted in end of April.

Thank you for your response. The lady told me that if someone is like at the top of the list on the wait list (as in the first person next to get in) they will call them and let them know they are next. Did she ever call you to tell you that after you got waitlisted?

Thanks

Stgh
23/23
UCB Sci 3.4/Overall 3.6

Thank you for your response. The lady told me that if someone is like at the top of the list on the wait list (as in the first person next to get in) they will call them and let them know they are next. Did she ever call you to tell you that after you got waitlisted?

Thanks

Stgh
23/23
UCB Sci 3.4/Overall 3.6

Hmm, I'm not sure which lady you're referring to, but no one told me that I was next on the waitlist.

You have great stats, so my guess is that you're near the top of the waitlist.

Thanks

Stgh
23/23
UCB Sci 3.4/Overall 3.6

i think you may have misunderstood the "lady" If someone gives up their spot and you are next on the waitlist then she will call you, tell you you're next on the waitlist and then proceed to offer you their position.

i think you may have misunderstood the "lady" If someone gives up their spot and you are next on the waitlist then she will call you, tell you you're next on the waitlist and then proceed to offer you their position.

I think your right. I'm just getting impatient.

@Pennywisdom: Thanks, looks like great stats doesn't help since I only got two interviews. One from UOP and one from some school I'm not sure I want to go to. LOL

Im losing hope about this entire waitlist..It doesn't look like there has been any movement since Pennywisdom.

Im losing hope about this entire waitlist..It doesn't look like there has been any movement since Pennywisdom.

@Kobefan: don't lose hope.. I just got into UOP.. good luck!
@Pennywisdom: since u prolly got off the wait list how are you working with your living arrangements? I was told that the housing lottery system is already done and I can fill out an application to be placed on waiting list for housing..

Hey guys looks like some movement is happening. Just got in tday!:thumbup: