USC - Looking for Thoughts from Current USC students

RCSDDS

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

So far I've been accepted to Midwestern - AZ, and USC. Both are appealing in their own ways. I am waiting to hear from VCU (my only in-state school) but right now am trying to decide between Midwestern and USC. I would be much appreciative to hear thoughts from current USC students - don't worry about talking about price, since Midwestern is not appreciably cheaper. I want to hear about what USC is like, how PBL is, how hard/easy is it to do well on tests, do you feel you are learning material well? Are faculty supportive? Are classmates supportive or is it a competitive environment? I don't have much time to make a decision, and I don't want to make the wrong one!!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey all,

So far I've been accepted to Midwestern - AZ, and USC. Both are appealing in their own ways. I am waiting to hear from VCU (my only in-state school) but right now am trying to decide between Midwestern and USC. I would be much appreciative to hear thoughts from current USC students - don't worry about talking about price, since Midwestern is not appreciably cheaper. I want to hear about what USC is like, how PBL is, how hard/easy is it to do well on tests, do you feel you are learning material well? Are faculty supportive? Are classmates supportive or is it a competitive environment? I don't have much time to make a decision, and I don't want to make the wrong one!!

Ill pm you with the information.

Last edited: