VAMD Regional CVM- Any News?

Started by ReadyBeVet
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ReadyBeVet

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Not to panic anyone, I was just wondering if you're received any contact from the CVM? I saw last year rejections were out early December. Just curious to see if they've started their process of applicant selection.

Best of luck to everyone!:luck:
 
Not a peep for me. Nothing even letting me know my application is complete!

EDIT: This post would have scared the feces outta me had you not included your question in the title.
 
This post would have scared the feces outta me had you not included your question in the title.


:laugh:


No news yet. but my bf did hear from their MBA program and he has an interview 🙂 one step closer to my dream of us both going to school near each other
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Not a peep for me. Nothing even letting me know my application is complete!

EDIT: This post would have scared the feces outta me had you not included your question in the title.


Hahaha! That's why I decided to include it. I've had a few near-heart-attack experiences by reading thread titles. LOL!