We Can't Tell You Who WWe Are: Animorphs Game Thread

Started by Trilt
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
We started the game with zero wolves, so I assume every wolf has been a "convert" of sorts. This sounds suspiciously like a misdirection.
Do we really know we started with zero wolves? I thought that info came from the ask the gods thing which we know to be unreliable.
 
We did not likely start the wolves with zero. That was from an item and the answer came from either/both kc and stl and was likely FOS. Kata has the only mod provided info that we had two wolves N1 and 4 as of N6

Ah, I must have missed this.

Still, I'm of the opinion that converting via yeek/yeti/whatever the eff things is the main mechanism. Whenever people hem and haw and say we should be focusing on originals in a game with a heavy conversion mechanism, which I suspect this is, it gives me pause.

And if kata is a wolf, then that answer is FOS as well.
 
Ah, I must have missed this.

Still, I'm of the opinion that converting via yeek/yeti/whatever the eff things is the main mechanism. Whenever people hem and haw and say we should be focusing on originals in a game with a heavy conversion mechanism, which I suspect this is, it gives me pause.

And if kata is a wolf, then that answer is FOS as well.
We know FB seered her N5, so I at least believe she was villager for the two wolves N1 info
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ah, I must have missed this.

Still, I'm of the opinion that converting via yeek/yeti/whatever the eff things is the main mechanism. Whenever people hem and haw and say we should be focusing on originals in a game with a heavy conversion mechanism, which I suspect this is, it gives me pause.

And if kata is a wolf, then that answer is FOS as well.
As to looking for an original, I understand this because as stated with two wolves N1, we have enough info on seering and role names to at least make a small leap in logic who likely started as villager. I don't mind trying to find that one, but definitely not at the exclusion of trying to find the converts.
 
So. IF we are to believe the info we have, we have four wolves. six villagers. Decent odds on choosing a wolf today, but if we don't that is the end. haha
Hence why we have to be careful, and people have to put their knowledge out on the table. If people don't want to do that, then it doesn't matter I guess.

We started the game with zero wolves, so I assume every wolf has been a "convert" of sorts. This sounds suspiciously like a misdirection.



Also when people do this is throws up all SORTS of red flags for me. There is no way of "clearing" anyone for sure in this game because at this point, everyone could have been converted (unless we have another nonconvertable running around. Role names also mean jack, and we don't have an affiliation seer anymore as far as I know. This sounds more like a wolf wanting to update their spreadsheet of villager abilities under the guise of "pooling knowledge." I think you might be next after guis.
I guess I don't mean "cleared" but yeah, if we have 4 wolves and 6 villagers currently, then someone must know something about 4 players, hence the pooled knowledge. It's happened in games before. I can't PM with anyone, so people can even spread stuff through PM, that's fine with me. I just think that there is knowledge that is missing. I know I'm not a wolf. I've been obviously playing for the villager side with every single thing I've done. People know my role name, ability, I was seered. I've been finding as much info as I can about the wolves and sharing it. I tried to find out if stl/kcough were lynchable last night, but night was canceled. I think one of them has actually a good shot at being a wolf and we are trusting their info and there is no evidence that they can't be lynched.
 
It seems weird to me that STL thinks we still have 4 wolves. I asked how many wolves there were on Night 1: answer 2. Then, I asked how many more potential wolves there were, the answer was 2. This in my mind means we had a maximum of 4 wolves and FB was one of them.
 
Please don't lynch me! I'm Jake. My main battle morph is a tiger, not a snake. I protected lupin last night but it clearly didn't matter. I don't know how I've survived so long either but I don't know what to tell you. I think the wolves have left me alive for this very reason...if you lynch me today the game is over.

I've known kata's ability since very early in the game, and she is someone I would've killed off as a wolf. I've just been protecting a different person each night in hopes of blocking a wolf kill. I've been having much more meaningful discussions than some other people...the fact that some people can just slip by without contributing anything is why the village keeps losing.

Lynch FFM
 
It seems weird to me that STL thinks we still have 4 wolves. I asked how many wolves there were on Night 1: answer 2. Then, I asked how many more potential wolves there were, the answer was 2. This in my mind means we had a maximum of 4 wolves and FB was one of them.

Also, when I used the wolf counter, there were 4 wolves, then we killed one. So, there should be 3.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
But in the roster, FB is in red and the write up says we killed a wolf. So.... I have no idea anymore. Just confusing because there shouldn't be 5 wolves.
The wolf counter showed the current number of wolves at that time. Unless you specifically got that there were only two converts allowed and we had two original, the counter can still read four current wolves.
 
I understood it as 2 converts allowed when I asked how many more potential wolves are there after asking how many wolves there were currently at night 1. Then when the wolf counter said 4, I assumed that the wolves had used both of their conversions.


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad