You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
We Can't Tell You Who WWe Are: Animorphs Game Thread
Started by Trilt
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Since it's now a tie I have an obligation to inform everyone that if I am lynched, the last person to vote for me will be injured. Passive injury is my ability.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Wait, the Chee are an item? This isn't a point that will impact the lynch, but it sounds strange given some things I was told in PM.she suggested I should use the Chee
Plus, ya know, we'd lose another villager...it sucks that I don't have any firm leads and am gun-shy to go breaking eggs due to that.
can confirmWait, the Chee are an item? This isn't a point that will impact the lynch, but it sounds strange given some things I was told in PM.
Forgot that Deva was cleared n1. Could be a good sneaky convert choice.Since it's now a tie I have an obligation to inform everyone that if I am lynched, the last person to vote for me will be injured. Passive injury is my ability.
Also, have to admit, this sounds like a dare. unlynch guis, lynch deva
Meh, i stand by what i did. If that gets me lynched so be it.
I don't have anything else to defend myself other than i voted to lynch FB when she was lynched (day before her death). I did not vote to lynch our tracker.
I am not a good convert candidate, since 9 times out of 10 when i am a villager the village does the wolves' work for them prior to end game.
Part of the joy of always having to seem semi-shady so i can last longer when i am chaos or a wolf. I can't pull off the exuberant, do-gooder villager act, even when I am a villager.
I don't have anything else to defend myself other than i voted to lynch FB when she was lynched (day before her death). I did not vote to lynch our tracker.
I am not a good convert candidate, since 9 times out of 10 when i am a villager the village does the wolves' work for them prior to end game.
Part of the joy of always having to seem semi-shady so i can last longer when i am chaos or a wolf. I can't pull off the exuberant, do-gooder villager act, even when I am a villager.
aw, I brought you with me as a convert whatever game ago that was. hahaMeh, i stand by what i did. If that gets me lynched so be it.
I don't have anything else to defend myself other than i voted to lynch FB when she was lynched (day before her death). I did not vote to lynch our tracker.
I am not a good convert candidate, since 9 times out of 10 when i am a villager the village does the wolves' work for them prior to end game.
Part of the joy of always having to seem semi-shady so i can last longer when i am chaos or a wolf. I can't pull off the exuberant, do-gooder villager act, even when I am a villager.
aw, I brought you with me as a convert whatever game ago that was. haha
You got that meta game tho. Werd.
Yup, I got it as an item.Wait, the Chee are an item? This isn't a point that will impact the lynch, but it sounds strange given some things I was told in PM.
Who did guis supposedly block the night MJ was blocked?
When and what were you injured by? I haven't heard of this since we took FB out.I'm technically injured, but I have no ability, so I guess it doesn't matter?
FFM I think.Who did guis supposedly block the night MJ was blocked?
Unlynch FFM
Lynch Guis
Though hell, I guess someone could have used the chee to block MJ. Does anyone know what he was planning that night since killing wasn't listed as an ability he had when he died?
Lynch Guis
Though hell, I guess someone could have used the chee to block MJ. Does anyone know what he was planning that night since killing wasn't listed as an ability he had when he died?
@Jilary I blocked FFM that night
So you are the lithe creature that blocked me, I take it?
Not that you blocked anything.
Yes, that was me
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The gun. PBC used it to try to get my role name.When and what were you injured by? I haven't heard of this since we took FB out.
If you lynch me we will likely (definitely?) lose. I know that being seered/cleared early made me a good convert choice, but....that's literally exactly what makes me such a terrible convert choice.
I know that saying "whoever lynches me dies" etc etc. is shady as heck, but purposely withholding that kind of info as a villager under lynch is just inappropriate. I choose to be open.
I know that saying "whoever lynches me dies" etc etc. is shady as heck, but purposely withholding that kind of info as a villager under lynch is just inappropriate. I choose to be open.
30 Minutes Left Lynch Tally!
FFM (1) - Kata
Guis (2) - WTF, Jilary
Deva (5) - FFM, Lupin, Dy, Guis, Zen
8/10 accounted for. Deadline 9PM EST.
FFM (1) - Kata
Guis (2) - WTF, Jilary
Deva (5) - FFM, Lupin, Dy, Guis, Zen
8/10 accounted for. Deadline 9PM EST.
I thought you said they were injured, not killed?If you lynch me we will likely (definitely?) lose. I know that being seered/cleared early made me a good convert choice, but....that's literally exactly what makes me such a terrible convert choice.
I know that saying "whoever lynches me dies" etc etc. is shady as heck, but purposely withholding that kind of info as a villager under lynch is just inappropriate. I choose to be open.
That was a hypothetical/example. I injure, not kill, to clarify (but I guess it could kill indirectly if last person is already injured)I thought you said they were injured, not killed?
oh yeah. I recall that now.The gun. PBC used it to try to get my role name.
If someone is injured, can they complete actions?
I would be interested in a more detailed defense from jayna. A lot of work to switch all the lynch votes over. Maybe she can provide some reassurance?
I'll go ahead and
lynch Dy
Self-admittedly under the radar...had some shady vote history like swooping in breaking FB tie...there are things that give me pause and lean more villager (plus the comparatively small amount of posts), but others that give me feels. Could be a good convert. Not completely sold on it, but the feels are there.
lynch Dy
Self-admittedly under the radar...had some shady vote history like swooping in breaking FB tie...there are things that give me pause and lean more villager (plus the comparatively small amount of posts), but others that give me feels. Could be a good convert. Not completely sold on it, but the feels are there.
~15 Minutes Left Lynch Tally!
FFM (1) - Kata
Guis (2) - WTF, Jilary
Deva (5) - FFM, Lupin, Dy, Guis, Zen
Dy (1) - Deva
9/10 accounted for. Deadline 9PM EST.
FFM (1) - Kata
Guis (2) - WTF, Jilary
Deva (5) - FFM, Lupin, Dy, Guis, Zen
Dy (1) - Deva
9/10 accounted for. Deadline 9PM EST.
I'm not sure what else to say. I hadn't role revealed to anyone until today, but did so freely when asked. I haven't gotten any notifications that anyone has even tried to investigate me, which I'd welcome. I can post my action results if you're interested, though about half of it you could figure out from the thread. Yes, I lynched PBC yesterday and she was village, but I voted for FB both days when it would have been easy to push the saki train further if I were a wolf. I've known or at least strongly suspected a few people's abilities for several days that I can see no reason a wolf would keep around.
lynch deva. guess I'll deserve being injured if I'm wrong.
lynch deva. guess I'll deserve being injured if I'm wrong.
anyone?If someone is injured, can they complete actions?
~10 Minutes Left Lynch Tally!
FFM (1) - Kata
Guis (2) - WTF, Jilary
Deva (6) - FFM, Lupin, Dy, Guis, Zen, Jayna
Dy (1) - Deva
10/10 accounted for. Deadline 9PM EST.
FFM (1) - Kata
Guis (2) - WTF, Jilary
Deva (6) - FFM, Lupin, Dy, Guis, Zen, Jayna
Dy (1) - Deva
10/10 accounted for. Deadline 9PM EST.
Well it's not looking good. I do hold the pemalite/chee item now, if it matters to anyone. I didn't want to reveal that on thread but it doesn't matter if I'm gonna be lynched/killed.
what does it do?Well it's not looking good. I do hold the pemalite/chee item now, if it matters to anyone. I didn't want to reveal that on thread but it doesn't matter if I'm gonna be lynched/killed.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ask-a-mod (god? seems like regular mod), protect, heal, block, or track.what does it do?
Lynch closed, results pending.
Ask-a-mod (god? seems like regular mod), protect, heal, block, or track.
That is cool. Too bad about the timing on tis one. Sorry I suck if you're village. It happens to the best of us.
But not this one. As the group descended on @Devastating, she meekly slashed at a couple of them... but you could tell her heart wasn't truly in it. Only one of the group limped away, hurt, while the rest did the dirty deed. By the end of it all, her blue-green blood covered much of the clearing.
Dead is @Devastating, Hork Bajir - a villager whose sharp blades would injure the person who killed her, or whom was last to vote to lynch her.
It is now Night 8. Night will close at 5AM EST.
ROSTER:
The Gardens
1. @Jilary
4. @WhtsThFrequency
Abandoned Construction Site
8. @katashark
The Yeerk Pool
9. @kcoughli
10. @dyachei
11. @Flim Flam Man
13. @Zensing
Dome Ship
14. @Lupin21
15. @SummerTheLynx
The Sharing Meeting
18. @JaynaAli
6. @guisantes
Hork-Bajir Valley
invaded by yeerks
DEAD
23. @Animal Midwife - Taxxon
12. @Gwenevre - Orff
2. @hazelmoo - Helmacron
17. @ResoluteMike - Rachel
21. @Ceke2002 - Garatron
16. @WildZoo - Isk
20. @genny - Cassie
24. @Saki Nishibi - Skrit
3. @StartingoverVet - Elfangor
22. @Mad Jack - Yoort
7. @Filly Bay - Eva
5. @PrincessButterCup - Tobias
19. @Devastating - Hork-Bajir
LOL. Oh well. Good job wolves. FFM dy and guis are probably the winners. that is my last guess.
LOL. Oh well. Good job wolves. FFM dy and guis are probably the winners. that is my last guess.
Probably dy. It isn't me.
kcough is probably a wolf too. gr. I don't know anything in this game!
Nope 🙁LOL. Oh well. Good job wolves. FFM dy and guis are probably the winners. that is my last guess.
KC seered as a neutral. We are pretty much done for at this point though, so hopefully any drastic measures left are taken and we shake hands tomorrow knowing everything was done, but done awful on our part.kcough is probably a wolf too. gr. I don't know anything in this game!
So that leaves Jilary, WTF and Jayna to say they aren't wolves either. hehe
Well now that you point it out, I certainly can't say it or it'll look insincere. But I am a villager.So that leaves Jilary, WTF and Jayna to say they aren't wolves either. hehe
So that leaves Jilary, WTF and Jayna to say they aren't wolves either. hehe
FB told me that she seered WTF as David, which is what has been fueling my suspicion of her for a few days now. I'm not sure if I even believe that that is WTF's role though, since the info came from FB.
For once, no. I am indeed David though. Kind of an arrogant arse with poor judgement, but no wolf.
PS: Would lovvvveee to get night closed tonight, if you can get actions in ASAP that would be fantastic. If you're chatting without me in the PM and want me to hold off, just let me know privately and I can do so, though.
I mean, considering now tomorrow there could be 7 villagers and 3 wolves, we could still get it if we're accurate tomorrow. lol.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Am I invisible? 😉So that leaves Jilary, WTF and Jayna to say they aren't wolves either. hehe
Also a villager, but taking the attitude that it isn't over until the mods say so. Maybe we're all wrong, guis is a villager, and she can block the wolf/protect the target?
haha! Points finger and says you are the new visser.Am I invisible? 😉
Also a villager, but taking the attitude that it isn't over until the mods say so. Maybe we're all wrong, guis is a villager, and she can block the wolf/protect the target?
Are saying we can persuade a wolf to denounce their ways and raise the dead?I mean, considering now tomorrow there could be 7 villagers and 3 wolves, we could still get it if we're accurate tomorrow. lol.
I feel like Jayna is likely village, and I know I'm village.
Still missing a couple actions and I'm going to beddy-byes. Please have everything in by 5AM. 🙂
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 100K