We Can't Tell You Who WWe Are: Animorphs Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
FB told me that she seered WTF as David, which is what has been fueling my suspicion of her for a few days now. I'm not sure if I even believe that that is WTF's role though, since the info came from FB.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm going to unlynch FFM lynch deva

I'm sorry if you're a villager...but I have vague reason to suspect you, and less reason to suspect FFM at this point

Since it's now a tie I have an obligation to inform everyone that if I am lynched, the last person to vote for me will be injured. Passive injury is my ability.

Members don't see this ad :)
Plus, ya know, we'd lose another villager...it sucks that I don't have any firm leads and am gun-shy to go breaking eggs due to that.

Since it's now a tie I have an obligation to inform everyone that if I am lynched, the last person to vote for me will be injured. Passive injury is my ability.
Forgot that Deva was cleared n1. Could be a good sneaky convert choice.

Also, have to admit, this sounds like a dare. unlynch guis, lynch deva

Meh, i stand by what i did. If that gets me lynched so be it.

I don't have anything else to defend myself other than i voted to lynch FB when she was lynched (day before her death). I did not vote to lynch our tracker.

I am not a good convert candidate, since 9 times out of 10 when i am a villager the village does the wolves' work for them prior to end game.

Part of the joy of always having to seem semi-shady so i can last longer when i am chaos or a wolf. I can't pull off the exuberant, do-gooder villager act, even when I am a villager.

Meh, i stand by what i did. If that gets me lynched so be it.

I don't have anything else to defend myself other than i voted to lynch FB when she was lynched (day before her death). I did not vote to lynch our tracker.

I am not a good convert candidate, since 9 times out of 10 when i am a villager the village does the wolves' work for them prior to end game.

Part of the joy of always having to seem semi-shady so i can last longer when i am chaos or a wolf. I can't pull off the exuberant, do-gooder villager act, even when I am a villager.
aw, I brought you with me as a convert whatever game ago that was. haha

Members don't see this ad :)
If you lynch me we will likely (definitely?) lose. I know that being seered/cleared early made me a good convert choice, but....that's literally exactly what makes me such a terrible convert choice.

I know that saying "whoever lynches me dies" etc etc. is shady as heck, but purposely withholding that kind of info as a villager under lynch is just inappropriate. I choose to be open.

If you lynch me we will likely (definitely?) lose. I know that being seered/cleared early made me a good convert choice, but....that's literally exactly what makes me such a terrible convert choice.

I know that saying "whoever lynches me dies" etc etc. is shady as heck, but purposely withholding that kind of info as a villager under lynch is just inappropriate. I choose to be open.
I thought you said they were injured, not killed?

I thought you said they were injured, not killed?
That was a hypothetical/example. I injure, not kill, to clarify (but I guess it could kill indirectly if last person is already injured)

I would be interested in a more detailed defense from jayna. A lot of work to switch all the lynch votes over. Maybe she can provide some reassurance?

Reactions: 1 user
I'll go ahead and
lynch Dy

Self-admittedly under the radar...had some shady vote history like swooping in breaking FB tie...there are things that give me pause and lean more villager (plus the comparatively small amount of posts), but others that give me feels. Could be a good convert. Not completely sold on it, but the feels are there.

~15 Minutes Left Lynch Tally!
FFM (1) - Kata
Guis (2) - WTF, Jilary
Deva (5) - FFM, Lupin, Dy, Guis, Zen
Dy (1) - Deva

9/10 accounted for. Deadline 9PM EST.

I'm not sure what else to say. I hadn't role revealed to anyone until today, but did so freely when asked. I haven't gotten any notifications that anyone has even tried to investigate me, which I'd welcome. I can post my action results if you're interested, though about half of it you could figure out from the thread. Yes, I lynched PBC yesterday and she was village, but I voted for FB both days when it would have been easy to push the saki train further if I were a wolf. I've known or at least strongly suspected a few people's abilities for several days that I can see no reason a wolf would keep around.

lynch deva. guess I'll deserve being injured if I'm wrong.

~10 Minutes Left Lynch Tally!
FFM (1) - Kata
Guis (2) - WTF, Jilary
Deva (6) - FFM, Lupin, Dy, Guis, Zen, Jayna
Dy (1) - Deva

10/10 accounted for. Deadline 9PM EST.

Well it's not looking good. I do hold the pemalite/chee item now, if it matters to anyone. I didn't want to reveal that on thread but it doesn't matter if I'm gonna be lynched/killed.

6xtN1F1.png

Hork Bajir are a fearsome looking race, but a kind and pacifistic one. Though they bear fearsome blades on their legs, tail and arms, these are used for stripping bark on the huge trees of their home world. When the yeerks took over their planet, they put them much more sinister work, hacking and slashing through enemies.

But not this one. As the group descended on @Devastating, she meekly slashed at a couple of them... but you could tell her heart wasn't truly in it. Only one of the group limped away, hurt, while the rest did the dirty deed. By the end of it all, her blue-green blood covered much of the clearing.

Dead is @Devastating, Hork Bajir - a villager whose sharp blades would injure the person who killed her, or whom was last to vote to lynch her.

It is now Night 8. Night will close at 5AM EST.

jXb1PNE.png

ROSTER:
The Gardens

1. @Jilary
4. @WhtsThFrequency

Abandoned Construction Site
8. @katashark

The Yeerk Pool
9. @kcoughli
10. @dyachei
11. @Flim Flam Man
13. @Zensing

Dome Ship
14. @Lupin21
15. @SummerTheLynx

The Sharing Meeting
18. @JaynaAli
6. @guisantes

Hork-Bajir Valley
invaded by yeerks

DEAD

23. @Animal Midwife - Taxxon
12. @Gwenevre - Orff
2. @hazelmoo - Helmacron
17. @ResoluteMike - Rachel
21. @Ceke2002 - Garatron
16. @WildZoo - Isk
20. @genny - Cassie
24. @Saki Nishibi - Skrit
3. @StartingoverVet - Elfangor
22. @Mad Jack - Yoort
7. @Filly Bay - Eva
5. @PrincessButterCup - Tobias
19. @Devastating - Hork-Bajir

kcough is probably a wolf too. gr. I don't know anything in this game!
KC seered as a neutral. We are pretty much done for at this point though, so hopefully any drastic measures left are taken and we shake hands tomorrow knowing everything was done, but done awful on our part.

So that leaves Jilary, WTF and Jayna to say they aren't wolves either. hehe

FB told me that she seered WTF as David, which is what has been fueling my suspicion of her for a few days now. I'm not sure if I even believe that that is WTF's role though, since the info came from FB.

For once, no. I am indeed David though. Kind of an arrogant arse with poor judgement, but no wolf.

PS: Would lovvvveee to get night closed tonight, if you can get actions in ASAP that would be fantastic. If you're chatting without me in the PM and want me to hold off, just let me know privately and I can do so, though.

So that leaves Jilary, WTF and Jayna to say they aren't wolves either. hehe
Am I invisible? ;)

Also a villager, but taking the attitude that it isn't over until the mods say so. Maybe we're all wrong, guis is a villager, and she can block the wolf/protect the target?

Am I invisible? ;)

Also a villager, but taking the attitude that it isn't over until the mods say so. Maybe we're all wrong, guis is a villager, and she can block the wolf/protect the target?
haha! Points finger and says you are the new visser.
602a7f87166227eb64710e641657a26dd1ade30d.gif