Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Variety meaning different species? Yeah, that is what I meant as far as being clueless right now. Any of those species were used.There is also no theme to the wolf pack. It's a variety of types.
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Variety meaning different species? Yeah, that is what I meant as far as being clueless right now. Any of those species were used.There is also no theme to the wolf pack. It's a variety of types.
Yeah, I'm basically just agreeing with you. Also clueless. Just confirming the non-themed wolf pack.Variety meaning different species? Yeah, that is what I meant as far as being clueless right now. Any of those species were used.
He liked my post asking if there were four wolves left.
I don't know much about Leerans, but I think I remember some Hork-Bajir being host and some being free.Man. Both Leeran and Hork Bajir were excellent hosts. We were also informed that animorphs could be converted too though. I am still braining wrong and don't know where to vote. Howler still sounds like it should be a wolf too. lol
yes they are. hard to keep up for sure. I don't have a good baseline on anyone because I typically use votes as a major aspect, but it has been somewhat worthless since we only got FB and that day she had an escape.Sorry, missed it. . These liking posts are just flooding the thread.
### lynch guis ###
For the tie. I have been upfront and honest about all aspects of my role.
Personally, i think we should be looking at the people that lynched PBC.
yeah, jayna and deva both are on the short list there.Personally, i think we should be looking at the people that lynched PBC.
Aw c'mon, one bad lynch does not a wolf make. I stated my reasons and after she responded, was honestly surprised/disappointed when PBC didn't come up red. We had lynches which I thought could be beneficial in terms of looking at who jumped on, but they're so far back/outdated that I don't know if it'd have any bearing on where we stand right now, as far as converts go.
I responded that way because I just missed you. You had already left a PM saying you were going to bed and wouldn't use ability on me so I said it was fine, because I didn't feel high-priority enough to be protected over others anyway. I wouldn't have cared about the block since no active ability, but I realize how that would come off as sketchy now...Last night i offered to protect/block deva in PM. I told her that if she was doing something important I wouldn't, since it was going to stop her action. She said I didn't need to worry about protecting her because she didn't have an active ability. Last night i didn't think much of it, but after rereading some posts and looking at the PBC lynch...if she doesn't have an active ability, why not take the guaranteed night of protection if nothing is going to be blocked anyways? Either she didn't want to tell me her real ability, or she knew she didn't need protection because she is a wolf.
But you've never talked with me...(I know, I haven't reached out to you either, but 😛)I've had a few feels for Deva for several days, which I've discussed with a couple people. And yes, clearly I'm going to say her over me, but I did mention my suspicions back on Sunday.
I felt like I opened the door with the group chat and tried. Part of my suspicions are that you haven't.But you've never talked with me...(I know, I haven't reached out to you either, but 😛)
Sorry, I rarely ever post on whole-group PMs and my other partners (RM, Genny, Guis) were the ones who initiated the convo, so I conversed with them but never got around to starting one with you.I felt like I opened the door with the group chat and tried. Part of my suspicions are that you haven't.
If we're gonna go that far, then why not take a look into the big pile-on groups, as I suggested that day? I straight up said that I didn't really care to vote Saki in particular, I was just trying to catch up and get some vote on the board before deadline. I thought her lynch, whenever that was, seemed pretty convenient too...all based on not really knowing anything about her.considering people only post content for the most part with lynch votes, that is all I can work off of.That's pretty far back to be making judgment calls based on votes.If we're gonna go that far, then why not take a look into the big pile-on groups, as I suggested that day? I straight up said that I didn't really care to vote Saki in particular, I was just trying to catch up and get some vote on the board before deadline. I thought her lynch, whenever that was, seemed pretty convenient too...all based on not really knowing anything about her.
Unfortunately I got jack for concrete suspects/feels. I could /see/ FFM as a convert but also don't see why he'd do the cancellation if wolf, so I'm not confident with that lynch either. I feel like I could go anywhere and nowhere.
True. Which sucks in a conversion-heavy game like this, where we don't know when the "turning point" was or the point at which looking at someone's votes becomes a more accurate indicator.considering people only post content for the most part with lynch votes, that is all I can work off of.
Yup. That's what happens when we lynch nothing but villagers. hahaTrue. Which sucks in a conversion-heavy game like this, where we don't know when the "turning point" was or the point at which looking at someone's votes becomes a more accurate indicator.
You haven't voted yet and I can be swayed. Who are you leaning towards, and not just as a self saving act.True. Which sucks in a conversion-heavy game like this, where we don't know when the "turning point" was or the point at which looking at someone's votes becomes a more accurate indicator.
I've actually been thinking about this a lot today. I did tell WTF what I was going to use my item for last night, or rather she suggested I should use the Chee to ask how many of the animorphs had been converted to wolves. I thought it was a good idea, and it made me trust her some. Then FFM cancelled night and I wondered if they could possibly both be wolves. Then again I'm not sure FFM knew his ability would cancel out items too.That's pretty far back to be making judgment calls based on votes.If we're gonna go that far, then why not take a look into the big pile-on groups, as I suggested that day? I straight up said that I didn't really care to vote Saki in particular, I was just trying to catch up and get some vote on the board before deadline. I thought her lynch, whenever that was, seemed pretty convenient too...all based on not really knowing anything about her.
Unfortunately I got jack for concrete suspects/feels. I could /see/ FFM as a convert but also don't see why he'd do the cancellation if wolf, so I'm not confident with that lynch either. I feel like I could go anywhere and nowhere.
haha! FFM always gets that role, so he knew it cancelled everything.I've actually been thinking about this a lot today. I did tell WTF what I was going to use my item for last night, or rather she suggested I should use the Chee to ask how many of the animorphs had been converted to wolves. I thought it was a good idea, and it made me trust her some. Then FFM cancelled night and I wondered if they could possibly both be wolves. Then again I'm not sure FFM knew his ability would cancel out items too.
That's what I'm trying to figure out now...Is it true that based on numbers this may be a potential village losing point if we lynch the wrong person?You haven't voted yet and I can be swayed. Who are you leaning towards, and not just as a self saving act.
yup.That's what I'm trying to figure out now...Is it true that based on numbers this may be a potential village losing point if we lynch the wrong person?
I agree with the logic for guis and how it's suspicious she's still around if she isn't converted. But that is also why I voted for PBC yesterday and obviously that didn't pan out so I guess I'm a bit gun shy today. I'm suspicious of WTF because she's a great wolf/convert and the role I was told is hers is quite sketchy from reading the wiki and could be an autoconvert. I know FB seered her just before her lynch which seemingly 'clears' her to that point, but that doesn't mean WTF wasn't the person the yeerk entered or there could even be a lone wolf in this game for all we know at this point.
I was told WTF is David, hence me saying I found it suspicious. But guis told me that over PM and she learned it from FB so take it for what it's worth.Also, so do we or don't we have a David in this game? I am confused because I had put that down for guise until she revealed otherwise today.
I had asked STL if wolves had a blocker, he didn't like my post for that. Although for that one, I don't think I put in an option for I don't know. There was a lot of I don't knows last night. lol
It could be bad for her to seer a fellow wolf because the injury would possibly be problematic.FB seering anyone doesn't clear them at all, imo.
That could have been an item. With the "gods" making them, there are some that are beneficial to wolves.MJ was blocked tho, right?
Also, we have not had anyone else be blocked this game that didn't come from guise.MJ was blocked tho, right?
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.