Western C/O 2022 Applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Omg, I didn't even think of that. Duh! It's only 6:45am there. Here I am, on the east coast, stressing unnecessarily. Lol
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thank you for your patience as the Admissions Committee and the Dean review the pool of candidates for class selection. As you know, the cycle experienced some unexpected challenges with natural disasters affecting various parts of the U.S. As such, the application service extended the deadline which resulted in significant delays for not only our institution but also many others across the U.S.

The delays have unfortunately affected both the Committee and Dean’s processes. The Dean has informed my office that he is not quite ready to finalize his decisions as he did not receive the pool to review until late last week. He has indicated that he will notify my office the week we return from our holiday closure, the week of January 8th. Over the next two weeks he will be reviewing and finalizing his selections for the class.

In the meantime, we ask that you update, via your application status page, any changes to your email and/or mailing address. We also ask that you notify us in writing (email) if you decide to accept an offer at another institution. You may also withdraw your application on the application status page.

We wish you and your families a safe and happy holiday season and look forward to communicating with in the new year.

Sincerely, Your Admissions Team
 
Can anyone clarify whether or not we need to send fall transcripts before or after acceptances go out? How does Western want transcripts to be submitted?
 
Can anyone clarify whether or not we need to send fall transcripts before or after acceptances go out? How does Western want transcripts to be submitted?
I emailed admissions a couple weeks ago about that and they said to submit electronically
 
Ahh I feel like it’s going to be Friday
Not to be dramatic but i’m Dying and want to scream
giphy.gif
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
:nailbiting: So nerve wracking! Anyone else want it to just be over regardless of the answer?

Or is that just me...

I have an interview at Midwestern here in AZ (where I am) on the 24th so I will be jumping right back into purgatory no matter what Western says.

My last school I haven’t heard anything from yet is Penn.

All othes I applied to were a No.

It’s my second time applying to
school. First round- no interviews.
:xf:
 
:nailbiting: So nerve wracking! Anyone else want it to just be over regardless of the answer?

Or is that just me...

I have an interview at Midwestern here in AZ (where I am) on the 24th so I will be jumping right back into purgatory no matter what Western says.

My last school I haven’t heard anything from yet is Penn.

All othes I applied to were a No.

It’s my second time applying to
school. First round- no interviews.
:xf:
How many schools have you interviewed so far?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad