Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello! I’m happy to help! 😄 the committee does not request the transcripts as they assume the applicant will upload transcripts to reflect any new grades. There is no notification that is sent to applicants, but once your grades for a given semester are released, that would be the time you may request official transcripts to be sent to the university AND upload your unofficial transcripts to the portal. The advantage of sending them immediately is to support your application in any way (e.g., GPA calculation meeting prerequisite requirement). I hope that makes sense! Let me know how else I can help 🤓quick question, why people keep sending the transcript to them but the committee does not request for? Aren't we just supposed to wait for further notice? Or is there any notification asking you to submit the transcript, which I did not receive ? I asked this question probably a month ago but never really get the answer. Is there an advantage by sending the transcript without the notice?