WesternU c/o 2028

Started by barkology
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
do you know how many people they accepted from the interviews your year?
IMG_2097.png


This is from Western’s site
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Last year I was waitlisted March 16th and interviewed in January. Perhaps they announce decisions based on when people interviewed?
 
is it diffciult to be OOS and get off of the waitlist at Wastern?

since its a private school OOS and IS don’t differ, everyone is on the same waitlist! not sure how much the waitlist moves- I know in the past there’s been some issues with western overextending offers of admission
 
Hopefully, we hear back soon. I told myself that we'll hear back on the 4th to keep my brain busy, but I saw last year, that someone could hear back as late as July. Better late than never...Fingers crossed everyone!
 
I got a status update. It came after I sent an email asking for one because I had heard nothing at all from them since September.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Last year I was waitlisted March 16th and interviewed in January. Perhaps they announce decisions based on when people interviewed?
Hi! Just saw some confusion on this thread about when they release decisions and even though I don't go to WesternU, I've previously applied there, and essentially they release decisions for everyone who has interviewed all at once in March, so it doesn't matter when you interviewed. Denials go out in waves (i.e. when they have filled up their interview list).
 
Hi! Just saw some confusion on this thread about when they release decisions and even though I don't go to WesternU, I've previously applied there, and essentially they release decisions for everyone who has interviewed all at once in March, so it doesn't matter when you interviewed. Denials go out in waves (i.e. when they have filled up their interview list).
do they typically release decisions in the beginning of march?
 
OOS alternative!! I was rejected last year and honestly did not know they had an alternative list- so I am curious to know how this has worked in the past and if many get in off of it per year? This was my last school to hear from and now I am on two alternative lists!
 
OOS acceptance, but i will be declining my seat due to getting accepted at my IS. Best of luck everyone
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
IS rejection. Interviewed this cycle and last.
Can those that received acceptances share their stats/experiences. 🙏🏽
Debating on reapplying once last time before I decide to pursue other career options.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anybody have an idea of how many people historically get off the waitlist each year? And/or an idea of how many people are even on the waitlist?