What's your degree?

Started by sumstorm
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Just changed my major. Now I am working to obtain a B.S. in Zoology. I am considering minoring in Environmental Studies or Business.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
BSc in Astrophysics
PhD in Planetary Science for 3 years before I eventually decided research wasn't for me

I keep telling all the prospective work experience vets I visit that "I think animals are really out of this world" but it hasn't helped me so far 🙁
 
BA in Sociology (focus in Criminology and Organizational Theory)
Concentration in Music (classical piano and conducting)
 
BS in Biology with a minor in Chemistry
MS in Project Management
forthcoming DVM and PhD
 
B.A., double major in religion/religious education and music (voice principal).
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
BFA in painting. I'm a year away from having a BS in Organismal Biology, but that year would consist only of the school's stupid liberal education classes that I just really couldn't care less about so I think this will be my last semester.
 
My degree will say a BS in General Agriculture (May 09), but it's the Animal Science (pre-vet) concentration..yay Ag! lol