I isitAprilyet Full Member 10+ Year Member 15+ Year Member Dec 26, 2006 #1 Advertisement - Members don't see this ad seoriously, where is he/she.
su_grad2007 Texas A&M 2015 10+ Year Member 15+ Year Member Dec 26, 2006 #2 I feel ya! I went to the mail box three times before it finally came. But it was worth the wait, I had an inteview offer there! Good luck! Waiting sucks.
I feel ya! I went to the mail box three times before it finally came. But it was worth the wait, I had an inteview offer there! Good luck! Waiting sucks.
HorseyVet Senior Member 10+ Year Member 5+ Year Member 15+ Year Member Dec 26, 2006 #3 isitAprilyet said: seoriously, where is he/she. Click to expand... I got mail....who wants to read Equus? Also, it appears I have some bills...those are up for grabs. Takers?
isitAprilyet said: seoriously, where is he/she. Click to expand... I got mail....who wants to read Equus? Also, it appears I have some bills...those are up for grabs. Takers?
P puppylovedog Full Member 10+ Year Member 15+ Year Member Dec 30, 2006 #4 hate hate to tell you isit....but because of president ford's death there will be no mail running this weekend or monday!!!
hate hate to tell you isit....but because of president ford's death there will be no mail running this weekend or monday!!!
R ri23 OSU CVM Class of 2011 10+ Year Member 15+ Year Member Dec 30, 2006 #5 puppylovedog said: hate hate to tell you isit....but because of president ford's death there will be no mail running this weekend or monday!!! Click to expand... the only day that there won't be mail because of President Ford's death is Tuesday, though I'm assuming no mail Monday either because of the holiday.
puppylovedog said: hate hate to tell you isit....but because of president ford's death there will be no mail running this weekend or monday!!! Click to expand... the only day that there won't be mail because of President Ford's death is Tuesday, though I'm assuming no mail Monday either because of the holiday.