Wild Sviss Cheesy Scoops Presents Red WWersus Blue

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Ya know why that makes me a good team leader? Cause I don’t do that ****
EXCUSE YOU

YOU HAVE BEEN RESPONSIBLE FOR MY GAME DEATH AT LEAST ONCE AND FOR MY BENEVOLENCE DEATH AT LEAST TWICE

• Care
  • Wow
Reactions: 7 users
EXCUSE YOU

YOU HAVE BEEN RESPONSIBLE FOR MY GAME DEATH AT LEAST ONCE AND FOR MY BENEVOLENCE DEATH AT LEAST TWICE
Ily and won’t actively kill you of my own accord unless you do something wolfy?

to be fair in England I had the right thought but wrong character lol

• Care
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Ily and won’t actively kill you of my own accord unless you do something wolfy?

to be fair in England I had the right thought but wrong character lol
You thought it was Finn from the beginning but let me fall to prove your theory!

• Wow
  • Care
Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Just a reminder that I haven't lived past D2 in half my village games and would really appreciate getting the chance to play a little while before I die, cool thnx

I also don't have @PippyPony here to salt yeet to the moon so I'm evenly distributing my salt to everyone :heckyeah:
The first part was fine, next about a player not even playing is overexplainy

Just a reminder that I haven't lived past D2 in half my village games and would really appreciate getting the chance to play a little while before I die, cool thnx

I also don't have @PippyPony here to salt yeet to the moon so I'm evenly distributing my salt to everyone :heckyeah:
Thanks for the reminder! We could have messed up by forgetting to misyeet you prior to D2 b/c of tradition and stuff.

• Wow
Still think you should elect me though.
I get drunk off power. Like I get drunk off white claws.
R- "Hey, Bob! Who do you think would make a great leader in WWar?"

Me- "Probably someone that gets scared making decisions about ties and gets drunk off of whiteclaws. My piss has more alcohol than that"

• Haha
Why you vote Zenge who has recently successful wolfed without a post to his name?
Wait what? I had posts to my name?

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
He can be a powerful villager. But also a scary ass wolf.
I’m curious why you’re like “yes Zenge!” Given that
You were also a terrifying wolf Samac.

Elect Zenge

• Hmm
Samac for leader.
I just can’t after England. I thought about leading a “Recall Samac” election. I’m not saying I’ll never vote for you again, but I need time.

• Haha
  • Care
Reactions: 8 users
Welp I was, uh feeling good last night.
the drinking game became anytime I checked my phone I had to drink. And who has no self control? THIS GIRL.
Wow this seems pretty aggro even for samac
….. ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
R- "Hey, Bob! Who do you think would make a great leader in WWar?"

Me- "Probably someone that gets scared making decisions about ties and gets drunk off of whiteclaws. My piss has more alcohol than that"
It was wine.
but ya know what? Would make a great god damn leader.
Wait what? I had posts to my name?
You had none. Zerooooo
We don’t know there’s no tie breaking mechanic.
Tie breaking is balls
You were also a terrifying wolf Samac.
I wasn’t tho. It was just my 3rd game and no one knew my meta.
I just can’t after England. I thought about leading a “Recall Samac” election. I’m not saying I’ll never vote for you again, but I need time.
I didn’t kill you what now.

Reactions: 1 user
We don’t know there’s no tie breaking mechanic.
I know, but I'm guessing it's not something the team leaders have because there are two team leaders and giving the power to break ties to both of them wouldn't make sense

I know, but I'm guessing it's not something the team leaders have because there are two team leaders and giving the power to break ties to both of them wouldn't make sense
You could imagine situations where it would work. Team leads switch off breaking ties. They have to come to a unanimous decision via some kind of horse trading. Who knows.

• Hmm
You could imagine situations where it would work. Team leads switch off breaking ties. They have to come to a unanimous decision via some kind of horse trading. Who knows.
Yes it's not impossible, just unlikely, but why does the possibility matter lol

hello i have arrived

i opted for the "learn nothing about the theme" approach so this is gonna go GREAT

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 11 users
question:
Blue team is obviously superior, so what happens when we clear the red team of wolves? We just have to vote villagers?

• Hmm
  • Dislike
  • Haha
Yes it's not impossible, just unlikely, but why does the possibility matter lol
Because we shouldn’t ignore the possibility that team leader will have to be involved in some capacity in breaking ties.

Because we shouldn’t ignore the possibility that team leader will have to be involved in some capacity in breaking ties.
What makes you think they have to be involved?

@samac wasn't your mayoral power in the noob game just the ability to open chats with people? I didn't think there was a tie breaker power

• Hmm
I’m saying it’s a possibility, and it shouldn’t be ignored:

I don’t know if there will be but it’s a possibility.
I misread

I'm not intending to ignore anything, it just started out as speculation when I was joking with samac. No big deal :shrug: and not really something we need to worry about at the moment unless it changes your team captain vote of yourself

• Care
@samac wasn't your mayoral power in the noob game just the ability to open chats with people? I didn't think there was a tie breaker power
Nope. I also broke ties, it just didn’t happen as god damn often as England. But the most important aspect was PMs.

• Wow
Reactions: 3 users
Good morning everyone. Is the game broken yet?
Have you seen the source material? This game was destined to be dysfunctional from the jump.

• Haha
  • Love