WildZenge Presents: Horizon Zero DaWWn

Started by WildZoo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

aren't most of the genny votes pressure?
those of yall pressure voting her, do you think you'll stay on until yeet?
I don't think I've seen a situation where a pressure vote has stayed until this close to yeet, the person usually responds by now and pressure votes come off
Mine is not a pressure vote.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
aren't most of the genny votes pressure?
those of yall pressure voting her, do you think you'll stay on until yeet?
I don't think I've seen a situation where a pressure vote has stayed until this close to yeet, the person usually responds by now and pressure votes come off

I dont think any of them were pressure votes.
 
aren't most of the genny votes pressure?
those of yall pressure voting her, do you think you'll stay on until yeet?
I don't think I've seen a situation where a pressure vote has stayed until this close to yeet, the person usually responds by now and pressure votes come off
I was already feeling wolfy on her but i also wanted to up the general pressure

like cubs, I don't love the result of that
 
This makes me uncomfortable but not in a WW way
sand gecko GIF
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Why has no one asked why I would say this about villagers if I was wolf? Whether my reasoning or assumptions were wrong, why would I admit this as a wolf??? Wouldn’t I just make up whatever lie that sounds best?
I had brought that up and it's part of the reason I'm moving off of you at least for today
 
Which read/feel? TME just agreed with something I said. Is she now echoing me? Does she get wolf points for that?
I’m on my phone and quoting is a bitch
Kinda egged on the MsP
Agreed with April about alley’s wordiness
There was something else but I can’t find it on my phone.

All in all it bothers me but I think remember you did similar things in doughnuts and I misyeeted you for it so you get village points. Good work if you’re emulating
 
Rereading some things, April's movement EOD1 could certainly be viewed in a sketchy light.... and now looking at her switching to genny as she gained a few votes, and knowing I was possibly going back there, looks somewhat opportunistic, especially given that all she's done is go after Bob, who she was originally voting for.
If I was a wolf that saw Genny was gaining votes and knew other people were likely to join in, why would I put my vote there? I'd just let the ship sink on its own
 
If I was a wolf that saw Genny was gaining votes and knew other people were likely to join in, why would I put my vote there? I'd just let the ship sink on its own
I think he's implying that we're wrong about genny and you're taking advantage of that to join in on a misyeet, not necessarily that you're bussing genny

at least that's my concern
 
aren't most of the genny votes pressure?
those of yall pressure voting her, do you think you'll stay on until yeet?
I don't think I've seen a situation where a pressure vote has stayed until this close to yeet, the person usually responds by now and pressure votes come off
I'm interested in flipping genny, but I was also interested in seeing other people's movement once I got on that vote. I know genny is going to do genny regardless of the people who vote for her so I'm not exactly looking for how she's going to react
 
I'm interested in flipping genny, but I was also interested in seeing other people's movement once I got on that vote. I know genny is going to do genny regardless of the people who vote for her so I'm not exactly looking for how she's going to react
is there a reason you felt your third vote on her would make something more exciting happen after my vote with pretty much the exact same reasoning?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
She implied it that way, but thats also why I jumped off for the moment. I dont know that she has/had any intention of moving back to Bob.
Not today. He's wolfy as heck in the way he acts but I'm interested in seeing how he uses his ability and I feel like being a wolf would have changed how he talked about his ability - maybe too wolfy to be wolf
 
I think he's implying that we're wrong about genny and you're taking advantage of that to join in on a misyeet, not necessarily that you're bussing genny

at least that's my concern
Yeah, that's what I mean. If genny is village and I'm wolf, I wouldn't have seen a whole bunch of people jumping onto genny and gone "Ah, I should vote there!" I would have parked my vote somewhere quiet and let village do the yeeting.
 
Because village code is impossible to use this game and he was trying to define abilities that way
Well there's a difference between getting a result with the name of a role and getting a result with the name of the ability

Village code is impossible to use this game in terms of role names. But bob was trying to use abilities, not role names, to read people. Not that it would be any more effective, but his ability reading doesn't have to do with role names
 
Day 2 Confidence Is Quiet...You Are Not Vote Tally

sporty(1) - Bob
Bob (3) - Dina, pleasy, Cray
genny (3) - shorty, TME, April
cubs (1) - AM
shorty () -
Cray () -
April (2) - Mel, Sporty

11/13 votes
Leading: A tie? :heckyeah:
Missing: Genny, MsP
Deadline: 10pm EST (~70 minutes)

Horizon Zero Dawn Ps5 GIF by PlayStation
 
I'm trying to figure out if Genny defending Bob is w/w or w/v. My gut says a packmate wouldn't defend a packmate that hard (especially Genny, knowing how she distanced herself from the rest of us when we were wolfing together and we were all getting sussed - very similar to what is happening right now) but the wifom is stopping me from being conclusive with that. If bob is actually being a really sketchy villager, which I still think isn't the case, then I could see Genny white knighting as a wolf. Or could be Bob is wolf and Genny is village but isn't caught up enough or picking up on enough to read him wolfy.
Lol I found genny surprisingly supportive at end game that one game where I got misyeeted for the win.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What do other people think about Bob's ability claim? The ability itself obviously could be village or wolf, but I feel like a wolf pack would have explained to him how to use an ability like that before he came to talk about it on the thread
If someone seems confused in wolf chat, even if set on the right track might be encouraged to try for like a himbo clear or some such