Wild Sviss Cheesy Scoops Presents Red WWersus Blue

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
They actually were both real roles until we had people drop out

Members don't see this ad.

• Wow
Reactions: 4 users
Wash on Red? Nah. He spends way more time with the Blues, becomes an official team member at one point. If I'd had Sister in the game as a real role she would have been on Red because that would have amused me (and there were too many Blues already).
Eh, given how many Blues there are in general, I could see the Freelancers on either team based just on their nature, even if both Tex/Wash are more closely associated with Blue over Red. But, then again,
the colors don't really matter...

Reactions: 1 users
Eh, given how many Blues there are in general, I could see the Freelancers on either team based just on their nature, even if both Tex/Wash are more closely associated with Blue over Red. But, then again,
the colors don't really matter...
Yeah I know, I'm just saying that if we're constructing things as they were constructed, to me it wouldn't make sense to put Wash on Red over Blue. Meanwhile I guess I thought people would get the joke of having Sister on Red. But here we are lol

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Meanwhile, I sit here blind about what does and doesn't make sense for flavor claims in 90% of WW games.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Spreadsheet

Superlatives:

@samac with the DEEPEST POCKETS and Best Fake Panicked Village Performance at Endgame

@cubsrule4e with the Best Post That Everyone Ignored

@supershorty and @holdthemayo for Most Entertaining Lawpy Murder Writeups (which I will let them post themselves)

@Zenge142 and @Animal Midwife for Most Intense Village on Village Violence
Way to stay true to the source material guys. You really were Church and Caboose :biglove:

Best reads for a living player goes to @Aprilthearab, who was the first to name the mkg/cray/TE pack, and for a dead player goes to @Dinashadow, who got there even sooner. I'm too lazy to hunt down the quotes :p

Best Use of Role goes to this submission from @Zenge142, who would have spooked the soul out of AM...if only she had been a wolf
Sadly he traded away his wildcard ability for some fancy armor, so we received no additional chaotic submissions :cryi:

@Stagg737 for worst PR ever, of all time, as the seer who never got a single result

Shoutout to the mod crew, @Melchizedek, @Viscernable, and @Coopah! Particularly to Vissy, who did a LOT of heavy lifting for her first game ever. Couldn't have done it without you, and I hope you enjoyed the experience!

Feel free to ask questions and give feedback on the design. I am always open to critiques!
Updated to include @Stagg737 ;)

• Haha
  • Love
@sunshinefl , I was 100% going to vote to make a tie but voting Cubs made too much sense and my desire to win took over. Last time I ever let my desire to win overcome my desire to cause chaos.

Yeah, we really thought he was gonna lock in the tie and then we were gonna have to...idk.

Probably kill no one and make them suffer through another day lol

I mean, I would have just ended up having to vote Cubs eventually since Alley was 100% never going to vote Samac. At least I had Mel on my side!

Modding sucks sometime, I’m rooting for you though.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Dead is
@cubsrule4e, who was Lopez, a villager and Red Team Captain, who could PM the Blue Captain, had a 1x yeet avoidance, and a 1x chance to bestow a dead player's ability to a living player.

View attachment 340069

~~~~
Night 9

"I don't understand," said Donut. "I was so sure."

"I can't believe we were wrong. It was you all along Donut! The headlight fluid search was just an act!"

"No, Doc...it wasn't me. I swear, I might be useless but I'm not a murderer."

"Well it wasn't Sheila!

There was a pause

"Oh sweet, sweet Doc. Did you ever wonder why you were still alive? Why you remained untouched so long into this adventure? Why others with lesser skills perished before you?"

Doc turned to his friend, something in her voice making his heart hammer a little faster in his chest. Her cannon was, oddly, aimed in his direction.

"Sheila?"

"I'm sorry, Doc. Well, not really. But I kind of wish I was."

The cannon fired. Doc was gone before he'd processed the betrayal. In the next moment, Donut took cannon fire to the face as well. His jug of headlight fluid...or whatever it was...clattered to the ground.

"Dude...that was cold." said a voice behind her. Vic stood there, gazing impartially at the carnage as he had for so many years.

"Not like I had much of a choice. But victory is as sweet as ever."

Dead is
@alleycat03, who was Medical Officer Super Private First Class Frank "Doc" Dufresne, a village even-night protector

and dead is
@Stagg737, who was Private Franklin Delano Donut, a village odd-night armor color seer.
The description for the color I used for his name here is "a very pale red" and I can't stop laughing

Surviving is
@samac, who was Sheila the Tank, a villager immune to night kills who was converted to a wolf on n4

View attachment 340065

Wolves @mkg323 @TelemarketingEnigma @Crayola227 and @samac (and @Barkley13, Vic) win!
View attachment 340063

Thank for playing everyone! Spreadsheet and Superlatives to come.

Starring:
Red Team:
1. @mkg323 - Agent Wyoming, ninja wolf
2. @cubsrule4e - Lopez, village odd-night blocker turned team captain
3. @differentiating - Grif, village 1x commuter
4. @BobLoblaw78 - Sarge, village odd-night item-maker
5. @sunshinefl - Simmons, village backup for Red Team captain’s original role turned odd-night blocker
6. @Stagg737 - Private Donut, village odd-night armour colour seer
7. @TelemarketingEnigma - Maine/Meta - reflexive ability seer treestump wolf
8. @Barkley13 - Vic, treestump jester who could only win with VOLO/MYLO

Blue Team:
9. @Animal Midwife - Church - village treestump
10. @Dinashadow - Agent Texas (Tex) - village even-night tracker, 1x vig
11. @alleycat03 - “Doc” DuFresne, village even-night healer
12. @Aprilthearab - Tucker - village backup for Blue Team Captain turned Blue Team Captain
13. @samac - Sheila, village bulletproof converted to wolf bulletproof
14. @Zenge142 - Caboose - Village Wildcard turned even-night tracker; 1x vig
15. @Crayola227 - O'Malley - wolf even-night redirector, 1x force kill, 1x result thief
16. @vetschoolsletmeinplease - Andy - village bomb

With thanks to:
Tots
1. @holdthemayo
2. @kaydubs
3. @Doggo Labs
4. @alissa14
5. @supershorty
6. @Lawpy - Tater Tot with access to the spreadsheet. Too bad nobody tried to PM him when he was alive.
7. @WonderingStudent

View attachment 340070

View attachment 340071

View attachment 340072

W H A T

• Care
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Best reads for a living player goes to @Aprilthearab, who was the first to name the mkg/cray/TE pack, and for a dead player goes to @Dinashadow, who got there even sooner. I'm too lazy to hunt down the quotes :p
I think I've reached the peak of my village career. Time to go into early retirement :laugh:

Kidding. Kind of. I won't be able to play for probably a few months.

• Care
  • Haha
WAIT DOES THIS MEAN YOU KILLED ME @samac

AFTER ALL THE PROMISES NOT TO BETRAY ME

Honestly though I'm not upset. I asked Dubz to take me out of the game right before I got killed because I had a lot of IRL stuff hit the fan a few days ago.

• Care
WAIT DOES THIS MEAN YOU KILLED ME @samac

AFTER ALL THE PROMISES NOT TO BETRAY ME

Honestly though I'm not upset. I asked Dubz to take me out of the game right before I got killed because I had a lot of IRL stuff hit the fan a few days ago.
I LEGIT MERCY KILLED YOU BECAUSE I KNEW YOU WANTED OUT

Last edited:
  • Care
  • Wow
I mean, I would have just ended up having to vote Cubs eventually since Alley was 100% never going to vote Samac.
😭😭😭 but maybe (since we’re discussing hypotheticals) she would’ve killed me overnight after the tie? Since I was less sketchy than you and Cubs. But you’re right, I would’ve never voted for Samac :sorry:

• Haha
  • Wow
😭😭😭 but maybe (since we’re discussing hypotheticals) she would’ve killed me overnight after the tie? Since I was less sketchy than you and Cubs. But you’re right, I would’ve never voted for Samac :sorry:

It's okay, sounds like she had some nice, warm pockets

• Sad
question:
Blue team is obviously superior, so what happens when we clear the red team of wolves? We just have to vote villagers?
Hey I can answer my own early game question, we collapse into one and I betray all my friends. Nice.

• Sad
  • Haha
question:
Blue team is obviously superior, so what happens when we clear the red team of wolves? We just have to vote villagers?
Incidentally this sort of happened in flushy's game that @genny and @Animal Midwife and I played. And yes, we just had to vote for villagers :laugh:

Reactions: 1 user
Incidentally this sort of happened in flushy's game that @genny and @Animal Midwife and I played. And yes, we just had to vote for villagers :laugh:
That was worst case scenario!
Astronomically low chance of occurring!
not supposed to happen!
Balance was done under the assumption that it wouldn't happen!

• Haha
not supposed to happen!
Well there's your first mistake. Always assume the worst.

Reactions: 1 users
not supposed to happen!
What is this, amateur hour?* Never make assumptions. Git gud.

*the joke is that i’m the amateur

• Haha
  • Angry
protect wolf!samacs forever

the best wolves are those who mercy kill, which is why i support bioshock!cray even though that was unintentional

Village!Lawpy loves getting nightkilled

WTF LAwpy? 2 of the remaining villagers have Callies and youre protecting the woof????????????????????????????????

• Haha
I'm not saying not to tell anyone you're protector or never to reveal anything at all, obviously that kept you alive. I was talking specifically about your PM with samac turning into an extension of your role PM - every action, every detail about your role, etc. That's what got you in trouble. I'm really not trying to rag on you at all, I've literally been in that position before and that's why I'm the paranoid bastard I am today lol
Lol remember when I accidentally sent my night action to you in a PM which created the best village bloc of all time? Pepperidge farm remembers.

• Haha
Lol remember when I accidentally sent my night action to you in a PM which created the best village bloc of all time? Pepperidge farm remembers.
Remember when I was still mildly paranoid that it had all been a trick? :laugh:

• Haha
Remember when I was still mildly paranoid that it had all been a trick? :laugh:
And I reached such a high level of panic when you were going to track Finn so I watched her just to solidly make sure you were village and then nothing happened because you were jailed.

that was some serious PANICK

• Care
Day 3
tumblr_mtlfwryujv1s8a7wgo2_500.gif

The Reds and Blues had been fighting so long, they no longer even remembered what they were fighting about. In fact, they weren't altogether sure they'd ever been told. But today, they had something to unify them. Church had been acting bizarre. It was so obvious that he had been taken over by one of those alien blob things. The Blues couldn't take him out (that would make them team-killing dinguses), so they turned to the Reds to get the job done.

"Yeah, ok," said Simmons, "We'll take out your guy for you. No sweat off my back to off a dirty blue."

"I'm choosing to ignore that last bit," said Tucker, "Thank you. I think."

Church, head pounding from what felt like days of screaming at everyone, gazed around the campsite. His eyes fell upon Sheila, that metal beauty with the gentle AI, resting in the shade.

"You know what? I could blow up the whole goddamn world with this thing," he muttered to himself.

"Qué fue eso?" said Lopez, who had been gazing dreamily at his lovely Sheila after finishing some minor repairs.

"Uh...nothing," said Church. "Everyone just...shut up. You're all idiots, and I can't believe you're listening to these rookies instead of me. "

"You're not Church!" yelled Caboose, "Church is my best friend, I would know if he was you!"

"ARE YOU IN THE HABIT OF MURDERING YOUR BEST FRIENDS?"

"Crap guys...I don't know...that does sound like Church," Tucker said.

"Whatever. Just do it. When we're done here, I'm haunting your asses until the end of time."

@Animal Midwife, who was Private Leonard L. Church, a village treestump. She will continue posting on the thread. Have fun with that.
a2717ebcdd4c00648b7605b93fdb2ef5.gif

12 players remain
Red Team:
1. @mkg323
2. @cubsrule4e
3. @differentiating
5. @sunshinefl
7. @Stagg737
8. @TelemarketingEnigma
13. @Barkley13 - Vic, treestump jester

Blue Team:
1. @Animal Midwife - Church - village treestump
3. @Dinashadow - Agent Texas (Tex) - village even-night tracker, 1x vig
4. @alleycat03
5. @Aprilthearab
6. @samac
7. @Zenge142
8. @Crayola227
9. @vetschoolsletmeinplease

Subs
1. @WonderingStudent
Tots
1. @holdthemayo
2. @kaydubs
3. @Doggo Labs
4. @alissa14
5. @supershorty
6. @Lawpy

It is now Night 3. Deadline is 10am on 6/24.
Okay, it’s been over a year now. You’ve had your fun. Where’s the REAL write up?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 6 users
Okay, it’s been over a year now. You’ve had your fun. Where’s the REAL write up?
Fine, you've worn me down. Here it is.

Day 3

The Reds and Blues had been fighting so long, they no longer even remembered what they were fighting about. In fact, they weren't altogether sure they'd ever been told. But today, they had something to unify them. Church had been acting bizarre. It was so obvious that he had been taken over by one of those alien blob things. The Blues couldn't take him out (that would make them team-killing dinguses), so they turned to the Reds to get the job done.

"Yeah, ok," said Simmons, "We'll take out your guy for you. No sweat off my back to off a dirty blue."

Church, head pounding from what felt like days of screaming at everyone, gazed around the campsite. His eyes fell upon Sheila, that metal beauty with the gentle AI, resting in the shade.

"You know what? I could blow up the whole goddamn world with this thing," he muttered to himself.

"Qué fue eso?" said Lopez, who had been gazing dreamily at his lovely Sheila after finishing some minor repairs.

"Uh...nothing," said Church. "Everyone just...shut up. You're all idiots, and I can't believe you're listening to these rookies instead of me. "

"You're not Church!" yelled Caboose, "Church is my best friend, I would know if he was you!"

"Whatever. Just do it. When we're done here, I'm haunting your asses until the end of time."

@Animal Midwife, who was Private Leonard L. Church, a village treestump. She will continue posting on the thread. Have fun with that.

• Haha
  • Love
@Zenge142
Okay. Okay. Here it is. At last. The real writeup.

Day 3

12 players remain
Red Team:
1. @mkg323
2. @cubsrule4e
3. @differentiating
5. @sunshinefl
7. @Stagg737
8. @TelemarketingEnigma

Blue Team:
4. @alleycat03
5. @Aprilthearab
6. @samac
7. @Zenge142
8. @Crayola227

Subs
1. @WonderingStudent
Tots
1. @holdthemayo
2. @kaydubs
3. @Doggo Labs
4. @alissa14
5. @supershorty
6. @Lawpy

It is now Night 3. Deadline is 10am on 6/24.

• Haha
  • Angry
OKAY JEEZ @Zenge142
HERE IT IS
ONCE AND FOR ALL
THE BIG REVEAL

Night 5
"I know I'm always right Church!"
"I'm glad you're my best friend too Church!"
"What? You would like me to be the sole defender and champion of the Blue Team? I couldn't possibly turn that down!"

Caboose talks to himself as he patrols the perimeter of the makeshift camp.

"Honk! Honk!"
"Oh hello Junior, does Tucker know you're awake this late?"
"Honk!"
"I don't think you're telling me the truth."
"HONK!"
"Because you've lied to me before!"
"Honk, honk honk. Honk!"
"What?!? I'll go check it out, I'm sure Church would be my best friend if what you say is true!"

Caboose goes to investigate the cave that Junior had pointed out to him. Inside he finds the body of a well mustachioed man.

"OHMYGOD. It IS Wyoming's real body. I have to tell the others right away!"

As Caboose turns to run out of the cave, he feels something slam into the back of his head (a familiar feeling for Caboose after so much head trauma).

7. @Zenge142 - Caboose - Wolf Wildcard turned even-night tracker; 1x vig
B08F.gif

9 players remain
Red Team:
1. @mkg323 - Agent Wyoming, ninja wolf
2. @cubsrule4e
3. @differentiating
5. @sunshinefl
7. @Stagg737
8. @TelemarketingEnigma

Blue Team:
4. @alleycat03
5. @Aprilthearab
6. @samac
7. @Zenge142 - Caboose - Wolf Wildcard turned even-night tracker; 1x vig
8. @Crayola227 - O'Malley - wolf even-night redirector, 1x force kill, 1x result thief

Subs
1. @WonderingStudent
Tots
1. @holdthemayo
2. @kaydubs
3. @Doggo Labs
4. @alissa14
5. @supershorty
6. @Lawpy - Tater Tot with access to the spreadsheet. Too bad nobody tried to PM him when he was alive.

It is now Day 6. Deadline is 10pm EST on 6/29.

• Haha
  • Love
  • Wow