WildZenge Presents: Horizon Zero DaWWn

Started by WildZoo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm not sure why me voting genny is suddenly surprising when I voted for her yesterday

she hasn't posted all that much since then

I'm not surprised you're voting for genny, when I said "pause" I meant I paused looking deeper into my read on you because you're voting for someone I'm suspicious of. Sorry that was confusing wording on my part.

But I don't feel like you've mentioned any other wolf reads besides genny even when I asked you for them yesterday. I agree with cray that the first part of what you said was weird because it's hedgey - saying you're uncomfortable with the genny discussion, but following it up with saying you're keeping your vote there.
 
Pretty sure at least once in some bastard or semi-bastard game a villager ability/action led to a wolf conversion.
Hey, to be fair, I don't really think it's bastard. I love games that do all they can to push people's assumptions about WW convention. But if we use the MU definition that SDN's conversions are bastard, which I will adopt because it tickles me and it is bastardly difficult to deal with even if not bastard in my actual view, then yeah, having a villager ability lead to wolf conversion is... I'm lacking a word here but I'll find. Devilishly delightful, maybe?

Edit: this post was response to WZ's sad react on my post. I thought maybe she modded a game where a villager action led to a conversion. Which I would fully support.
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Day 2 Confidence Is Quiet...You Are Not Vote Tally

sporty (2) - Bob, MsP
Bob (3) - Dina, pleasy, Cray
genny (3) - shorty, TME, April
cubs (1) - AM
shorty () -
Cray () -
April (3) - Mel, Sporty, Cubs

12/13 votes
Leading: A tie? :heckyeah:
Missing: Genny
Deadline: 10pm EST (~20 minutes)

Horizon Zero Dawn Ps5 GIF by PlayStation
 
If cubs is wolfing I'm impressed because he's doing a great job of being on my same thought process.

As far as reads go, I still don't feel that genny has contributed any wolfhunting of substance. But the closer we get to yeet close, the more concerned I get that she's just busy and wolves are happy to let us vote her off.

I'm concerned about a wolf between April and Dina, for basically the same reasons for both of them. Both of them did not look great to me in my vote analysis, and now they're both happily claiming they're suspicious of genny now that it looks like she might go down (though only april is voting there). Would be very surprised if they are both wolves but they're very echoey to me so its hard to tease apart

Bob is concerning me because he feels so different than previous games and a bit overly defensive. So i'd be okay with a lot of the possible wagons.

MsP is hard to read while so absent

Sporty Feels different to me than in the last game where she wolfed so I'm inclined to lean village, but I don't have any specific super villagey things she's done

other people are more neutral/i need to spend mroe time thinking about them
 
Excuse you? Go look at your own posting history please
No need to excuse me. You still haven’t followed up with your analysis, haven’t asked me any questions (unless I just missed them). By engagement I mean your engagement with me.

I may not be on thread much, but I am making salient points. Points which I want you to evaluate so that I can see if you’re actually wolf hunting. Getting snippy with me just makes me flashback to wolf!sunshine and how she acted when I was pushing her
 
I remembered someone saying they were considerably reliable at reading Cubs and I couldn't remember if it was you or someone else. Whoever it is, I'd like to know how they're reading cubs because I suck at it and I mostly need to rely on village reads to tell me what they think
It was Sporty. Last game. When she wolfed lol.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Seeing as he's planning to use it on his village reads, if he's a villager, then I don't imagine the wolves are going to take too much concern unless Bob's village reads are wrong or he changes his mind and uses it on correct wolf reads

His PR is literally no threat to wolves. If there is a blocker they would have to out themselves to confirm that they did in fact not block him. If the blocker is village then his PR's disadvantageous to village. If the blocker is a wolf then that complicates things. There could also be no blocker at all.
 
No need to excuse me. You still haven’t followed up with your analysis, haven’t asked me any questions (unless I just missed them). By engagement I mean your engagement with me.

I may not be on thread much, but I am making salient points. Points which I want you to evaluate so that I can see if you’re actually wolf hunting. Getting snippy with me just makes me flashback to wolf!sunshine and how she acted when I was pushing her
Oh, did you mean specifically interacting with you? I thought you meant activity overall.

There's less than 20 minutes until yeet close and I'd rather keep up with new posts than go do an ISO, so an analysis of you will have to wait.
 
His PR is literally no threat to wolves. If there is a blocker they would have to out themselves to confirm that they did in fact not block him. If the blocker is village then his PR's disadvantageous to village. If the blocker is a wolf then that complicates things. There could also be no blocker at all.
If his PR is no threat to wolves, then why did you assume that he would get night killed?
 
I'm concerned about a wolf between April and Dina, for basically the same reasons for both of them. Both of them did not look great to me in my vote analysis, and now they're both happily claiming they're suspicious of genny now that it looks like she might go down (though only april is voting there). Would be very surprised if they are both wolves but they're very echoey to me so its hard to tease apart

What? You're literally voting for genny how is it sus to you that other people also find her sus

I'm not even on her vote
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad