WildZenge Presents: Horizon Zero DaWWn

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Unless she's got pack chat lol
Def worth considering as we move forward lol, in RvB I definitely tried my best to avoid unnecessary PMs

I don't think I've played with night-only PMs yet though, which will be interesting because as genny mentioned they may not be very active while people sleep, depending on time zones etc....

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
Yeet ms p
Welcome back!!!

Didn’t yeet MsP, sus

I don't have to worry about pressuring her this game.

Because you’re wolfing together? :heckyeah:

Because lowposters are mechanically culled just how I like it.

I don’t see how this game is different from every other game with a post requirement? I’ve seen you pressure her in previous games with a post minimum.

It's a serious one. Not the handholding of "just post in the thread and vote", not the backrubbing of "three posts per cycle", it's the play or get off the thread of "10 posts per day cycle". Almost nobody does that.

Yes but you always point out that frequently MsP will come in close to deadline and last min make post mins. You have used this to justify pressuring her in the past despite post mins.

That never stopped you from voting her before. Those eyebrows are EXTRA intense even compared to the last ones. Im going to have to make adjustments to my pumpkin carving sketch.

Kinda missed the fact it was SP saying this. Gives me some feelz

She's never successfully done 10. If she can pull that off though, that tells me everything I need to know.

About Sporty? Why is that?

That she's village?

Cause I was gonna say she often comes in last minute to do her post mins and puts a vote down, but she's always been village. But also haven't seen her wolf when there were post mins.

Have you seen her wolf when there weren't?

I was catching up in real time, so my responses are unique and unbiased up to that point. Unless youre using that to point out that multiple people agreed on the same thing about VotesMsPWife

Not necessarily.

It gives me enough content to actually evaluate her without simply policy voting.

The ironic thing is I actually don't vote MsP more often than I do and this gets brought up by me every single time she plays only to be mass forgotten by the next game.

The pirate basics game had a 10 post minimum until it switched to shorter cycles and she didn't get modkilled or anything in that game, are you sure she's never made it?

She might have gotten a warning though, I have her missing a vote on my sheet.

Yes, she was warned, hit 10 exactly once, and got misyeeted for cutting it close too many times. I still think that was the right move despite it being a misyeet.

I guess its similar to how you vote me though. Youve definitely misyeeted me... and youll reaction vote me sometimes and then move off... But youre probably correct at the overestimate. I think the way you go after certain people is more memorable than others, perhaps.

When there weren't post mins? Yeah. The last time I saw her wolf was back to skwweel which was like over a year ago (or more?). Idek if I could evaluate wolf!MsP based on her meta at this point

It might have to do with the fact that her signature says "AM's favorite yeet vote" or something to that effect lol

Yeah smh

I really should sue for it to say AM's favorite pressure point instead.

Quoted all of these to see if there was anything interesting about the pattern of defense vs. offense surrounding Ms. P, but it ended up being half the thread lol. I think its mostly NAI until further info comes up but saving the quotes here as a placeholder for myself to refer back to

Reactions: 4 users
yeet april

I feel like I'm not getting hit over the head by village April like I'm used to. Whether that's the quiet thread contributing or actual wolfiness I'm not exactly sure yet.

Members don't see this ad :)
Quoted all of these to see if there was anything interesting about the pattern of defense vs. offense surrounding Ms. P, but it ended up being half the thread lol. I think its mostly NAI until further info comes up but saving the quotes here as a placeholder for myself to refer back to

Whenever MsP plays I feel like we talk about her more than she actually posts :laugh:

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
####yeet april####

I don’t like fun. Plus, everyone knows that village loses when Mel gets yeeted. So, it seems like a wolf move to try and make us lose.

• Haha
  • Hmm
yeet april

I feel like I'm not getting hit over the head by village April like I'm used to. Whether that's the quiet thread contributing or actual wolfiness I'm not exactly sure yet.
####yeet april####

I don’t like fun. Plus, everyone knows that village loses when Mel gets yeeted. So, it seems like a wolf move to try and make us lose.
Interesting

I'm not surprised at Dina's vote on me, but Bob's vote feels off. Could just be bob being bob though
I didn’t like timing of it. Seems late (night of start) to be for funsy.

Plus. If I was wolf, I would want rid of Mel.

PS- Dina’s vote and mine were 1 min apart, ie it wasn’t posted yet. (if that’s why you think it was weird)

Reactions: 1 user

PS- Dina’s vote and mine were 1 min apart, ie it wasn’t posted yet. (if that’s why you think it was weird)
I was actually wondering if you were being serious or jokey in your post and knowing that you were being serious makes me feel worse

We have a whole day before we need to worry about solidifying votes. Multiple votes on the board right now weren't placed as wolf reads, but just to get conversation started. Why does mine stick out to you? Do you really believe your slippery slope fallacy that a single non-serious vote on Mel mid-D1 will actually lead to a village loss?

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeet pleasy

3 posts and zero content, maybe a little pressure will help.
Hi sorry i have school until 7 on Mondays then I gotta take care of all the aminals
EA4FF4DE-CABE-4939-9434-6375BDF27D73.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 5 users
I read the 3 pages of thread a couple of times and I didn't get any sketch vibes from anyone.
I have notes that cray is doing what I would expect as far as amount of commenting on people goes, but not necc. NAI (I was fooled by this once before)
and genny seems fine, a normal amount of joking
AM not putting any pressure on MsP is interesting but I'm not sure it's sus. It is, to be fair, halfway through day 1 and we know she doesn't respond to pressure and will show up when she wants to.

Yeet Enigma
I don't understand why TME specifically when it's pretty established that TME is often a misyeet. I know she said "to start the thread" but like... why TME specifically
ah I see
I'm posting this
it worked lol
(question still stands)

Reactions: 1 users
I don't understand why TME specifically when it's pretty established that TME is often a misyeet. I know she said "to start the thread" but like... why TME specifically
ah I see
I'm posting this
it worked lol
(question still stands)
Are you village reading Enigma?

I guess I'm confused why this is the post you singled out then when I already said why I was voting here hours ago.
It was the only thing I had thoughts on on my 3rd reread:/ not much else to have thoughts on
From what I understood, the vote was just to start the thread, but what I didn’t understand was why TME in particular, when TME is so regularly a misyeet

It was the only thing I had thoughts on on my 3rd reread:/ not much else to have thoughts on
From what I understood, the vote was just to start the thread, but what I didn’t understand was why TME in particular, when TME is so regularly a misyeet
One vote planted ~36 hours from deadline will solidify Enigma as the surefire yeet candidate? And you're not worried about any of the other people on the board who have been misyeeted frequently as well (given they also have one vote)?

One vote planted ~36 hours from deadline will solidify Enigma as the surefire yeet candidate? And you're not worried about any of the other people on the board who have been misyeeted frequently as well (given they also have one vote)?
I mean I never said that it solidified TME as a yeet candidate, just that I thought it was a strange move. I’m not giving TME village points or you wolf points for it, I was just trying to understand why TME, which you continue to not say :shrug::shrug:

I mean I never said that it solidified TME as a yeet candidate, just that I thought it was a strange move. I’m not giving TME village points or you wolf points for it, I was just trying to understand why TME, which you continue to not say :shrug::shrug:
I already pointed out you've acknowledged and put my reasoning for voting her in both of your posts addressing me. If I had more to say about this vote, I would have by now.

Let me ask this instead so the looping will end, who would have been a better candidate given the reasoning I gave for Enigma?

####yeet april####

You do realize that village also has a high chance of losing if he's wolf and he isn't yeeted??

The point about wolves wanting rid of Mel is good. Although they could also NK him if they're that worried. Trying too hard to get him yeeted and he flips village could backfire for them.

It's now become clear to me why AM went for TME and not MsP. Good way to get reactions and see what people would make of it and it's working it looks like.

The point about wolves wanting rid of Mel is good. Although they could also NK him if they're that worried. Trying too hard to get him yeeted and he flips village could backfire for them.
And the funsies part felt late. But it would be an innocent reason to give for voting him. That is the best that I’ve got so far

And the funsies part felt late. But it would be an innocent reason to give for voting him. That is the best that I’ve got so far
How could it be late if it wasn't even half way through D1 and most people hadn't even put down any vote at all?

I was actually wondering if you were being serious or jokey in your post and knowing that you were being serious makes me feel worse

We have a whole day before we need to worry about solidifying votes. Multiple votes on the board right now weren't placed as wolf reads, but just to get conversation started. Why does mine stick out to you? Do you really believe your slippery slope fallacy that a single non-serious vote on Mel mid-D1 will actually lead to a village loss?
This reaction feels a little disproportionately large to me… but April always pings me on D1, so just making a note of it.

This reaction feels a little disproportionately large to me… but April always pings me on D1, so just making a note of it.
If you hadn't brought it up by the afternoon I was going to ask if you're wolf reading me yet lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Clink Clank Clunk, Somethings On The Move D1 Tally

Enigma (1) - AM
cubs (1) - alley
MsP (1) - genny
sporty (1) - cray
pleasy (1) - shorty
mel (1) - April
april (2) - Dina, Bob

8/14 votes
Leading: @Aprilthearab
Missing: Several
Deadline: 10pm EST on 9/28 (~13 hours)

sawtooth-gif.343856

How could it be late if it wasn't even half way through D1 and most people hadn't even put down any vote at all?
True. And I think I even clarified that in some of my posts. I’m reaching for anything this early in the game and that’s all I got regarding early game pings. Sorry

Are you village reading Mel?
I think you might be referencing me saying village loses when Mel gets voted off. He said that previously and I took issue with it at the time. So I try to bring it back up every chance I get! Lol. (So I said that in jest, not bc I think we need to always save Mel)

The other quote about me saying 100% correlation was to be funny as well. Cray said something like if Mel is wolf and not voted off then village loses. I found it funny bc if all wolves aren’t voted off (regardless of who they are) then village loses.

I think you might be referencing me saying village loses when Mel gets voted off. He said that previously and I took issue with it at the time. So I try to bring it back up every chance I get! Lol. (So I said that in jest, not bc I think we need to always save Mel)

The other quote about me saying 100% correlation was to be funny as well. Cray said something like if Mel is wolf and not voted off then village loses. I found it funny bc if all wolves aren’t voted off (regardless of who they are) then village loses.
I was referencing the correlation comment specifically. I remember Mel saying the first thing in a prior game.

So what have you said that was being serious? Because if you were joking about the fun comment (which I figured), and most of what you've said about Mel was also a joke, then it seems like your main issue with April's vote goes back to "wolves would want to get rid of Mel." Am I understanding that correctly?

I was referencing the correlation comment specifically. I remember Mel saying the first thing in a prior game.

So what have you said that was being serious? Because if you were joking about the fun comment (which I figured), and most of what you've said about Mel was also a joke, then it seems like your main issue with April's vote goes back to "wolves would want to get rid of Mel." Am I understanding that correctly?
Yes

I'm not surprised at Dina's vote on me, but Bob's vote feels off. Could just be bob being bob though

Why are you not surprised? Is it because you're a wolf lol

Hmm interesting this actually sounds more like the village April I'm used to

I need to ponder more

Bob is being odd, but not moreso than he usually is. Everything I've seen so far seems within his village meta

Reactions: 3 users

Why is that?

A blessing in disguise perhaps. Easy for wolves to attack a silent player. Or sit back while village does it. Reactions either way can be nice.

Yes perhaps. I honestly don't get anything out of it because it's become such a common occurrence now lol

@supershorty how do you feel about pleasey now that she's posted more?