WildZenge Presents: Horizon Zero DaWWn

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Bob is being odd, but not moreso than he usually is. Everything I've seen so far seems within his village meta

I feel like Bob being odd is NAI. He's incredibly hard for me to read lol

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 5 users
Why are you not surprised? Is it because you're a wolf lol
Because I know I didn't talk much yesterday for unrelated reasons and I can see how that would be wolfy D1 given my meta

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Am I the only one that doesn’t think Bob is odd? I think he’s funny.

Happy Joel Mchale GIF by ABC Network

Reactions: 4 users
I have a super packed day at lab, but want to get some early reads down. Really hoping we hear a lot more from some people today - obviously the super low posters, but even the middle-of-the-road posters as of this post only have single digit post counts, so...

These are not ordered other than neutrals.
Village leans:
AM: feels okay to me so far. The questions she's asked and her interactions with other people have felt like her village meta.

alley: hasn't said a lot yet, but wolf!alley tends to be quite wordy and really goes into detail with her explanations of her reads/thoughts, which I haven't seen her do yet in this game.

Dina: I got village vibes from her posts yesterday. I got similar vibes in CYO II and actually got a little paranoid about it because in that game, she and I were mindmelding a lot and it scared me. We're not mindmelding so far, but I have similar feelings from her posts this game compared to that game in terms of wolf hunting.

pleasy: I'd still like to see more from pleasy, but her posts last night felt like village!pleasy. She kind of honed in on the one post of AM's and the reasoning behind her Enigma vote, but when I saw pleasy wolf in the pirate basics game, she was much more confident and I feel like she didn't get stuck on one point like that. Last night's posts felt more like genuinely confused village!pleasy.

Neutrals (roughly ordered):
Cray: so far, Cray feels like village!Cray. I have her in neutrals right now because when she's ended up in my POE before and been wolfing, it hasn't been because she said something wolfy, but more that other people gave me reasons to take them out of it and she didn't. Feels okay for now though.

genny: I thought I was heading toward a genny reading card, but then Donuts upended that. I thought I caught some glimpses of The Genny Way (TM) so far, but not enough to confidently village lean her yet.

Bob - I find Bob difficult to read in general, and the whole defense of Mel thing that was supposedly a joke felt off to me. Bob often feels off to me though. His first post on the thread was something that might have pinged me if someone else had said it, because it felt like it could be a stretchy attempt to throw shade, but because it was Bob, I figured it was a joke. That's how people got into trouble in Madagascar, though. That being said, I've noticed some patterns in Bob's wolf play that I haven't seen yet in this game.

April: April ALWAYS pings me on D1, regardless of her aff. I actually was getting a little weirded out yesterday that she hadn't pinged me earlier, until I checked her posts and saw she'd posted like 3 times when I had that thought. I'm hesitant to vote her D1 because my D1 read of her is so unreliable (well, it's reliable that I'll think she's wolfy, lol), and I think the only times I've seen her actually voted out D1, she was village.

Wolfy leans:
TME - quoted the whole MsP discussion, but that's really all that she's done toward game solving, and she didn't do any analysis of it, just compiled the quotes in one spot. She made a comment about genny's sleeping comment re: PMs, but I didn't put any weight on that because the only other game I've played with nighttime PMs was Baby Animals, where genny said something very similar about not PMing her at night (IIRC, didn't Dubz PM her and then genny said that was the wolfiest thing she'd done?), but TME didn't play that game. Kind of feels like the MsP quote compilation was to look like she was doing something without really doing something.

cubs - cubs is down here for similar reasons to TME; he's not one of the lowest posters, but I haven't felt like his posts have really contributed a lot to game solving yet. He's certainly not the only person who falls under that category, but I can't tonally read him the way I feel like I can read some other people. I'm hoping that we see more from both him and TME today (among like half the roster).

Need way more to come to a read:
MsP
Sporty
Mel

Reactions: 1 users
@TelemarketingEnigma, what are your thoughts on the current game state?

@cubsrule4e, same question.

@SportPonies, what do you think of AM's explanation of why she's not pressuring MsP this game?

@Melchizedek, any thoughts?

I know MsP was on the thread last night because I got notifications of her reacting to stuff, but I feel like tagging her never makes a difference in when she actually posts. But @Ms Procrastinator, if you have anything to add...

I already pointed out you've acknowledged and put my reasoning for voting her in both of your posts addressing me. If I had more to say about this vote, I would have by now.

Let me ask this instead so the looping will end, who would have been a better candidate given the reasoning I gave for Enigma?
Someone who would stir up a lot of conversation with less chance of misyeet D1
I haven't played in a while, so these may not be accurate after the last few games but I feel like Mel, genny, sport, cubs, and shorty don't get yeeted D1 normally and a vote for any of them would prompt a lot of "but for why"

I saw pleasy wolf in the pirate basics game
... I played a pirates game? Lol it's been too long since I played I don't remember the theme of my wolf game
besides that this post by shorty gives a village point, seems like really trying to read into what she has so far. But I'm always weary of a shorty, I like to village read her but I know my friend blinders are really bad lol

Someone who would stir up a lot of conversation with less chance of misyeet D1
I haven't played in a while, so these may not be accurate after the last few games but I feel like Mel, genny, sport, cubs, and shorty don't get yeeted D1 normally and a vote for any of them would prompt a lot of "but for why"
I don't expect you to know all of these because you've played minimally but most the people you listed have a propensity to be yeeted easily regardless of affiliation. I am surprised about what you said regarding genny though given she literally was yeeted D1 in your first wolf game.

Outside of this, almost all of those exact people are also on the board right now. You didn't question any of those votes despite saying it would generate more reasonable "but for why" content. Why is that?

Members don't see this ad :)
you've played minimally
ok lol
what you said regarding genny though given she literally was yeeted D1 in your first wolf game.
and from what I remember, that was really unusual for her to get yotten on D1
Outside of this, almost all of those exact people are also on the board right now. You didn't question any of those votes despite saying it would generate more reasonable "but for why" content. Why is that?
I think all of them were asked and answered in response to "why this person" "for this reason" or "salt yeet"
you were the only vote that I didn't understand the reasoning for that particular choice

Wolfy leans:
TME - quoted the whole MsP discussion, but that's really all that she's done toward game solving, and she didn't do any analysis of it, just compiled the quotes in one spot. She made a comment about genny's sleeping comment re: PMs, but I didn't put any weight on that because the only other game I've played with nighttime PMs was Baby Animals, where genny said something very similar about not PMing her at night (IIRC, didn't Dubz PM her and then genny said that was the wolfiest thing she'd done?), but TME didn't play that game. Kind of feels like the MsP quote compilation was to look like she was doing something without really doing something.

cubs - cubs is down here for similar reasons to TME; he's not one of the lowest posters, but I haven't felt like his posts have really contributed a lot to game solving yet. He's certainly not the only person who falls under that category, but I can't tonally read him the way I feel like I can read some other people. I'm hoping that we see more from both him and TME today (among like half the roster).
Are you copying your wolf reads from Zenge because this is just missing Bread and you've got his fake POE from MHA

The MsP discussion right now is a bit too broad for me to pull specific analysis from (when i started quoting i thought fewer people were involved) but it becomes more interesting if we get info on/involvement from MsP (or info on any other person involved in the discussion, to a lesser extent). If MsP is wolfy I want to take a closer look at people like you who were pushing AM for not pushing her. If she's village that means taking a closer look at AM. For now she's entirely AWOL so i have no read either way. [edit: I'm dumb, this is backwards, see clarification in later post]

I know that MsP has been on thread at some point because she liked one of my posts, so I'd like to see an appearance of some kind from her which may give me more thoughts on the above.

Last edited:
  • Okay...
Reactions: 2 users
I did a more thorough review just now so here are some miscellaneous other thoughts:

Cray already feels different from last game in that she feels more like prior games - could just be a return to regular form, or could be an intentional effort to stick closer to her meta. I'd be interested to see SP's response to her pressure but SP seems to be mostly AWOL

Bob is confusing and amusing me as usual, i can't quite follow the vote logic but when do i ever follow Bob (and I still don't know what wolf bob looks like)

Pleasey's defensive of me feels village if she paid attention to MHA since it was discussed then (or maybe olympics?), but if not i'm interested in why she's defending me as misyeet bait (I looked back at my record during MHA, and I've had to fight for my life a few times but i've only actually been misyeeted once, and correctly yeeted once. Otherwise i'm either NK'ed N1 or make it to endgame lol).

ok lol

and from what I remember, that was really unusual for her to get yotten on D1
It wasn't unusual. I've seen it happen multiple times in the years I've played with her as much as her being yeeted/often POE'd in general. That was just the one I'd thought you remember.
I think all of them were asked and answered in response to "why this person" "for this reason" or "salt yeet"
you were the only vote that I didn't understand the reasoning for that particular choice
And the same happened to me before you asked. So what are your reads looking like now?

Reactions: 1 user
Are you copying your wolf reads from Zenge because this is just missing Bread and you've got his fake POE from MHA

The MsP discussion right now is a bit too broad for me to pull specific analysis from (when i started quoting i thought fewer people were involved) but it becomes more interesting if we get info on/involvement from MsP (or info on any other person involved in the discussion, to a lesser extent). If MsP is wolfy I want to take a closer look at people like you who were pushing AM for not pushing her. If she's village that means taking a closer look at AM. For now she's entirely AWOL so i have no read either way.

I know that MsP has been on thread at some point because she liked one of my posts, so I'd like to see an appearance of some kind from her which may give me more thoughts on the above.
Walk me through why village!MsP implicates me and wolf!MsP implicates shorty.

Walk me through why village!MsP implicates me and wolf!MsP implicates shorty.
clearly i need more coffee because you're right that makes no sense, i wrote it backwards

wolf!MsP would implicate AM because she avoided pushing MsP in a situation others would expect her to, hence maybe packmates
village!MsP could implicate the people pushing AM, because they wanted to encourage suspicion of a low poster/encourage suspicion of AM for not pushing MsP (hence, misyeets)

clearly i need more coffee because you're right that makes no sense, i wrote it backwards

wolf!MsP would implicate AM because she avoided pushing MsP in a situation others would expect her to, hence maybe packmates
village!MsP could implicate the people pushing AM, because they wanted to encourage suspicion of a low poster/encourage suspicion of AM for not pushing MsP (hence, misyeets)
I mean, there's literally nothing to push. Short of a few likes, no one has anything on her unless they have TMI. I've done nothing to encourage or discourage a MsP vote at this point so I still don't really understand the reasoning.

paid attention to MHA
whats MHA
And the same happened to me before you asked. So what are your reads looking like now?
so i don't got anything super solid (the ones I said last night remain the same, these are just additions, anyone mention I dont have much of an opinion on yet)
pending TME's response to your last post about the correlation of MsP to suspicions of you and shorty, I feel worse about TME bc I am not following the logic there at all.
I feel good about April so far bc her reactions to things feel like what I've seen of village April
bob feels weird to me, not enough to give a wolf lean, but I want to pay closer attention to logic flows and suspicions

I mean, there's literally nothing to push. Short of a few likes, no one has anything on her unless they have TMI. I've done nothing to encourage or discourage a MsP vote at this point so I still don't really understand the reasoning.
I personally also don't see how we can read MsP either way right now, I think the only reason to push her is to pressure her into participating. But other people seemed to care enough about it that I wanted to make note of the conversation for future reference once we have more info

whats MHA

so i don't got anything super solid (the ones I said last night remain the same, these are just additions, anyone mention I dont have much of an opinion on yet)
pending TME's response to your last post about the correlation of MsP to suspicions of you and shorty, I feel worse about TME bc I am not following the logic there at all.
I feel good about April so far bc her reactions to things feel like what I've seen of village April
bob feels weird to me, not enough to give a wolf lean, but I want to pay closer attention to logic flows and suspicions

MHA = My Hero Academia, the last game I played where a discussion of whether I was actually misyeet bait happened
I'd never actually been misyeeted until Olympics, I'm curious now why you are defending me as misyeet bait if you weren't familiar with that convo from MHA

I commented on AM's MsP remark because it was different from what I've seen her do in the past in games with post minimums. Not because of anything specific to MsP in this game.

I think this is a little overly simplified. If MsP is a wolf, that doesn’t immediately implicate AM as her packmate. This is because that would be pretty basic wolf play on AM’s part to point out why she’s not pushing MsP so far this game. It immediately makes her an “obvious” packmate if MsP were to flip wolf, and I really don’t think AM would make a move like that. That would be something a noob wolf would do (like when I was a wolf in breadsticks (with cray and Sunny) and I was basically like “why should we vote for cray though” when everyone else thought she was a wolf)

I commented on AM's MsP remark because it was different from what I've seen her do in the past in games with post minimums. Not because of anything specific to MsP in this game.
I get that, but i'm trying to think of various implications for why she would do something different/why people would care about it. which could include MsP as a packmate but is not the only answer (it could also just be a lot of nothing). I suppose there is the possibility of wolf!AM choosing to leave MsP alone on the hopes of yeeting another villager + getting a post restriction (edit: minimum, where is my brain) mod kill for extra death

Last edited:
  • Hmm
whats MHA

Okay, so I looked back and I found this post. Is this the one you're referring to?
I read the 3 pages of thread a couple of times and I didn't get any sketch vibes from anyone.
I have notes that cray is doing what I would expect as far as amount of commenting on people goes, but not necc. NAI (I was fooled by this once before)
and genny seems fine, a normal amount of joking
AM not putting any pressure on MsP is interesting but I'm not sure it's sus. It is, to be fair, halfway through day 1 and we know she doesn't respond to pressure and will show up when she wants to.
If so, which affiliation would you attached to each of these?

MHA = My Hero Academia, the last game I played where a discussion of whether I was actually misyeet bait happened
I'd never actually been misyeeted until Olympics, I'm curious now why you are defending me as misyeet bait if you weren't familiar with that convo from MHA
weren't you misyeeted last game I played with you? RvB?

• Hmm
I think this is a little overly simplified. If MsP is a wolf, that doesn’t immediately implicate AM as her packmate. This is because that would be pretty basic wolf play on AM’s part to point out why she’s not pushing MsP so far this game. It immediately makes her an “obvious” packmate if MsP were to flip wolf, and I really don’t think AM would make a move like that. That would be something a noob wolf would do (like when I was a wolf in breadsticks (with cray and Sunny) and I was basically like “why should we vote for cray though” when everyone else thought she was a wolf)
I'm not trying to say those are the only options at all, just some of the things that I would think about. Shorty didn't like that I didn't give analysis so I'm explaining some of my thoughts on possibilities, but none of it really means much without either more participation or a flip from MsP (or any of the other people involved)

I personally also don't see how we can read MsP either way right now, I think the only reason to push her is to pressure her into participating. But other people seemed to care enough about it that I wanted to make note of the conversation for future reference once we have more info
That's fine if that's what others would like to do, but I'm waiting to see if the post minimum will do it for us or if MsP's gonna make this fun and give me some stuff to work with.

• Hmm
I get that, but i'm trying to think of various implications for why she would do something different/why people would care about it. which could include MsP as a packmate but is not the only answer (it could also just be a lot of nothing). I suppose there is the possibility of wolf!AM choosing to leave MsP alone on the hopes of yeeting another villager + getting a post restriction mod kill for extra death
Post restriction?

Okay, so I looked back and I found this post. Is this the one you're referring to?

If so, which affiliation would you attached to each of these?
I have nothing but slight village leans and then everyone else is neutral or neutral with a like "watch closely"
village leans (in alphabetical order bc theres no lean order):
AM, April*, Cray, genny, shorty*
*friend blinders noted
everyone else is neutral
TME and BobLob have a watch closely
if I had to vote right now, MsP, I'm not interesting in keeping an absolute wild card around

• Hmm
I have nothing but slight village leans and then everyone else is neutral or neutral with a like "watch closely"
village leans (in alphabetical order bc theres no lean order):
AM, April*, Cray, genny, shorty*
*friend blinders noted
everyone else is neutral
TME and BobLob have a watch closely
if I had to vote right now, MsP, I'm not interesting in keeping an absolute wild card around
That's an interesting choice given your discomfort with "easy D1 yeets" but noted.

alley: hasn't said a lot yet, but wolf!alley tends to be quite wordy and really goes into detail with her explanations of her reads/thoughts, which I haven't seen her do yet in this game.
Reminder to myself to go back and read some of Alley's posts because I thought I felt weird vibes there yesterday, don't remember why though and not enough to make a read off of
genny: I thought I was heading toward a genny reading card, but then Donuts upended that. I thought I caught some glimpses of The Genny Way (TM) so far, but not enough to confidently village lean her yet.
Lmao I almost typed out "@WildZoo have you felt The Genny Way yet?"
Wolfy leans:
I'm inclined to give her more than half a cycle to contribute to game solving before I put her in red for that reason, and TME was very close to getting yeeted early in the last game and ended up village for what it's worth
Same thing as TME - generally sketchy and hard to differentiate wolfy sketch from baseline sketch, another point that got pressured early and ended up village in the last game

@TelemarketingEnigma, what are your thoughts on the current game state?

@cubsrule4e, same question.

@SportPonies, what do you think of AM's explanation of why she's not pressuring MsP this game?

@Melchizedek, any thoughts?

I know MsP was on the thread last night because I got notifications of her reacting to stuff, but I feel like tagging her never makes a difference in when she actually posts. But @Ms Procrastinator, if you have anything to add...
How convenient that you ask me about one of the only things I’m caught up on

I think it’s NAI. I can see her making the justification as a villager and just as easily faking it as a wolf.

I’m trying to decide if this post from you sounds weird. Too busy at work. Will contemplate later. Who knows when later will be.

I’m trying to decide if this post from you sounds weird. Too busy at work. Will contemplate later. Who knows when later will be.
NAI for shorty to sound very involved and stir up conversation

That's fine if that's what others would like to do, but I'm waiting to see if the post minimum will do it for us or if MsP's gonna make this fun and give me some stuff to work with.
Not liking that you are fine to go along if that’s what the group wants to do. You seem to do your own thing no matter what (which I like)

I’m also not fine with post minimum getting rid of a player bc wolf players are much less likely to let that happen than villager player. So essentially we would be losing a villager for no good reason.

Not liking that you are fine to go along if that’s what the group wants to do. You seem to do your own thing no matter what (which I like)
Is the bolded not what I just said?
I’m also not fine with post minimum getting rid of a player bc wolf players are much less likely to let that happen than villager player. So essentially we would be losing a villager for no good reason.
Whose fault is it if someone becomes modkilled? Is it preventable in any way?

um wolves can be busy just like villagers. Remember that numbers of posts is often NAI

AM feels good to me and so does genny (not that I am very good at sensing The Genny Way TM).

Hmmmm April and shorty both feel fine so far. Pleasy is a neutral. I was liking TME's contributions, so I am leaning her a bit village. Dina is a neutral.

Not feeling any vibes on sporty, cubs, or Mel. MsP is still absent.

She's never successfully done 10. If she can pull that off though, that tells me everything I need to know.

Post 1

Hi. This has been said on this thread a million times so I'm not even going to bother going too deep in to it, but this is a kinda a weird non-yeet logic since my low posting has never really stopped you from breathing down my neck before (with or without post requirements).