supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Haven't seen it. Just catching up from where you see ke replying to cubs above.@Crayola227 what do you think of Sporty's JOAT claim?
I think Mel or Sporty would be very informative.I'd honestly be quite happy if we yeeted Mel tonight
Because I didn’t want to use my other actions last nightWhat was the thought process that got you to that action?
I'd honestly be quite happy if we yeeted Mel tonight
I would rather Mel than Sporty, and I think Mel would be considerably more informative to reflect on given Sporty hasn't been nearly as active.I think Mel or Sporty would be very informative.
Why yourself? You'd been nearly yeeted two cycles in a row at that point.Because I didn’t want to use my other actions last night
Is she still?Cleared Dina is eating a hat for April. That doesn’t do anything for you?
What? Why myself what?Why yourself? You'd been nearly yeeted two cycles in a row at that point.
Last wolf? Who's the second to last? We're assuming pack of 3, yeah?I feel good about my Mel read. I'm interested to see how MsLawpy evolves because my wolfiest reads did not include MsP for lack of content to analyze. Sporty isn't totally out of the question either but wouldn't be my first pick as the last wolf, interested to see why there are people on her right now.
Isn't Sporty already multiple votes ahead of you?Unvote April
Vote Sporty
Self-prez. Because I've made my point, and I already smell the waffles. This is just like all the sketch people thought I was for pushing Cubs and thought I was a good vote for info. Except this time, I'm not a good choice for village to lose on an egg cracking expedition.
Why did you set up the trap on yourself and not one of your strongest village reads?What? Why myself what?
I'm assuming I'm correct about MelLast wolf? Who's the second to last? We're assuming pack of 3, yeah?
Because I could only set the trap on myself.Why did you set up the trap on yourself not not one of your strongest village reads?
Explain acronym plsI wouldn't even call that rwwr. That was pure blind luck that would had been a misyeet had it occurred even a cycle earlier. Pure Russian Roulette.
Okay, I'm not understanding why that would be the action you chose given the timing and that you had many to choose from.Because I could only set the trap on myself.
She was 2 ahead of him when he moved his vote.Isn't Sporty already multiple votes ahead of you?
right wolf, wrong reasonExplain acronym pls
I can think of a reason with wolfy motivation behind it, but I might be going into a tunnel.Okay, I'm not understanding why that would be the action you chose given the timing and that you had many to choose from.
Feels from this post. Will try to explain later when have more time, still have like 70 posts to read before deadlineI've been hoping someone would chime in with some feelings about lawpy and his catch up, especially someone like AM who claims to read him well- but she seems inclined to let him live another day before reading him. which i feel like is basically what's been happening to MsP the whole game
Also I'm undecided between a lot of people, given what I said about incompatibility among my wolf reads. I could see either of the leading wagons giving us a lot of info with the flip. I want to think Mel is more wolfy than sporty but that might just be my desire not to have been pocketed earlier
This so much thisThinking on it more - as much as I'd love to clear TME and cubs on their D1 genny vote, it almost feels too good to be true that two villagers were correctly voting for her when she barely posted.
But also TME surprised me last game with her zenge D1 vote so idk
This reminds me of bioshock!zenges and idk whyright wolf, wrong reason
I think I'm going to need the full role reveal at this point because I'm having trouble making sense of it in this context.I can think of a reason with wolfy motivation behind it, but I might be going into a tunnel.
Lol wutI haven't. How was the ELI5? Did you have thoughts on my theory?
I had asked him to explain something to me like I was 5 (ELI5).Lol wut
Which is? (Your current working pack?)Incompatible with my current working pack. In my POE for genny interactions.
This kind of mental block to village reading me is exactly why wolves keep me alive. Time to get over and stop letting them use that tactic.
I wouldn't see it as a tunnel.I can think of a reason with wolfy motivation behind it, but I might be going into a tunnel.
April/MsPLawpy/Genny.Which is? (Your current working pack?)
I was thinking of it a little differently than this.I wouldn't see it as a tunnel.
Someone who acts on her at night, assuming that action is negative, would probably be someone who's highly suspicious of her and wants to yeet her. Making sure that person can't yeet her the following day would definitely be beneficial to a wolf.
Very good point. I think we may have to flip April or Mel to really resolve them both.Yeah which is why this bothers me
Like you know that genny loves WIFOM and yet you go and make a big show of analyzing genny's interactions. Still. Not. Wolf hunting.
I really don't think that's a particularly strong point. WIFOM usually arises from someone intentionally saying something that you would/wouldn't expect someone to say as a wolf, such as village reading a packmate, not specifically omitting interactions between a packmate.Very good point. I think we may have to flip April or Mel to really resolve them both.
HmmI set a trap where anyone who acted on me would be unable to vote this cycle.
Explain gentlyThat makes me feel worse about sporty
That makes me feel worse about sporty
I can only act on myself.I think I'm going to need the full role reveal at this point because I'm having trouble making sense of it in this context.
Depriving someone the ability to vote looks antivillage to me and Sporty being able to use that ability only on herself looks like a wolfy attempt to disenfranchise village PRs that target herExplain gently
Very good point. I think we may have to flip April or Mel to really resolve them both.
Could I have a full reveal from you please?I can only act on myself.
Smh it entirely nulls my ability thenCould I have a full reveal from you please?
So will being yeeted.Smh it entirely nulls my ability then
I can choose between silencing, bombing, or removing the vote from whoever acts on meSo will being yeeted.
I'm also curious about thatWhich is why I’m still voting Mel. Why does everyone think sporty will provide that much more info?
Bombing is so powerful. Why would you not choose that one?I can choose between silencing, bombing, or removing the vote from whoever acts on me
...I can choose between silencing, bombing, or removing the vote from whoever acts on me
Because I did not expect a wolf to act on me last night with how under suspicion I’ve beenBombing is so powerful. Why would you not choose that one?
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.