WildZenge Presents: Horizon Zero DaWWn

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Bombing is so powerful. Why would you not choose that one?
I'm wondering if a villager or wolf would be more likely to tone down their auto reactivity in an ability

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Because I did not expect a wolf to act on me last night with how under suspicion I’ve been
Is using your ability compulsory each night? Otherwise, if you didn't expect a wolf to act on you, why use any of them when they could be detrimental to village?

Because I did not expect a wolf to act on me last night with how under suspicion I’ve been
So you were willing to have a villager lose their vote? Why not abstain altogether?

Members don't see this ad :)
I can choose between silencing, bombing, or removing the vote from whoever acts on me
Seems like an incredibly wolf sided village ability, given the chances of a village PR acting on you any given night vs a wolf. And a wolf is just as likely to kill you as act on you.

Did no one act on you last night?

Clearly you didn't pick bomb last night. Who was silenced today? No one. Any idea who lost the vote? Any villager that can confirm?

But also @Melchizedek I know you're self-prezzing, but I can barely hear you saying anything about this Sporty revelation.

Seems like an incredibly wolf sided village ability, given the chances of a village PR acting on you any given night vs a wolf. And a wolf is just as likely to kill you as act on you.

Clearly you didn't pick bomb last night. Who was silenced today? No one. Any idea who lost the vote? Any villager that can confirm?
Everyone has voted. I guess we don't know if all the votes that are listed actually COUNT - remember that my vote in Baby Animals showed up when I was dead-adjacent and it didn't count.

As far as I am aware, no one acted on me, correct.

Members don't see this ad :)
Day 3 To Serve A Purpose Greater Than Yourself Tally

Lawpy ()
Mel (4) - April, cubs, Enigma, sport sport
cray ()
April ()
sport sport (6) - shorty, lawpy, cray, Dina, AM, Mel

10/10 votes
Leading: @SportPonies
Missing: No one!
Deadline: 10pm EST (1 MINUTE! )

horizon-zero-dawn-aloy.gif

She chose a less reactive ability (vote loss) as opposed to something more reactive (bomb)
And honestly that comes off as slightly more villagey to me because someone who can't vote you means less likely to yeet a villager if she's a villager, and also means a villager doesn't unnecessarily die, but I guess we're going to find out soon anyway

But also @Melchizedek I know you're self-prezzing, but I can barely hear you saying anything about this Sporty revelation.
Are expecting me to wolf/village read

based on an ABILITY?

I'm not going to comment on the ability itself, but I see the Village reasoning for picking the least painful of it all. I don't like how April is pushing it as sketchy now that people are talking about flipping her again.

Ok so the silencing really creeps me out but i really don't see how vote stealing is village. Like it looks like an ideal wolfy attempt to identify village PRs and basically expose them on thread when they're voteless

Ok so the silencing really creeps me out but i really don't see how vote stealing is village. Like it looks like an ideal wolfy attempt to identify village PRs and basically expose them on thread when they're voteless
IT IS NOT VOTE STEALING. I JUST VOID THE VOTE

Are expecting me to wolf/village read

based on an ABILITY?

I'm not going to comment on the ability itself, but I see the Village reasoning for picking the least painful of it all. I don't like how April is pushing it as sketchy now that people are talking about flipping her again.
I'm asking why you're sitting here if you don't believe in it.

Reactions: 1 users
This was what I was thinking about earlier.

I'm asking why you're sitting here if you don't believe in it.
Because I wasn't about to move from my self-prez unless we could consolidate on April. I'm not moving a self-prez with how finnicky vote spread has been this game.

I see that the use could be used as a villager and as a wolf. I posted about both possibilities.

Smh.

April, Cray, Lawp +/- Mel are the people im most interested in at this point in the game

TME vaguely knew I had a passive ability that would hurt wolves.

Yeet sporty because she’s too quiet. Yeet sporty because she’s too loud. Y’all need to make up your mind.

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
FINAL Day 3 To Serve A Purpose Greater Than Yourself Tally

Lawpy ()
Mel (4) - April, cubs, Enigma, sport sport
cray ()
April ()
sport sport (6) - shorty, lawpy, cray, Dina, AM, Mel

10/10 votes
Winner: @SportPonies
Missing: No one!
Deadline: PASSED

horizon-zero-dawn-aloy.gif

Because I wasn't about to move from my self-prez unless we could consolidate on April. I'm not moving a self-prez with how finnicky vote spread has been this game.
Yeah, but in the past, even when self-prezzing, I've seen you try to strongarm people onto your candidate/dismantle what you perceive as a misyeet all the while.

Bravo, way to take a stand?
There's no point in giving me crap for something that I didn't do. Also, if I was wolf and I was trying to guide Sporty's yeet, what in the world would be the point in me shading her two minutes before yeet close when she's already leading by a significant margin? How is that a smart wolfy move?

Yeah, but in the past, even when self-prezzing, I've seen you try to strongarm people onto your candidate/dismantle what you perceive as a misyeet all the while.
I literally spent all day today making my point AM. I spent a good amount of time yesterday too. I made an analysis post long enough it needed to be put into two different blocks. Everyone is talking about voting April. Cray and Shorty even said I made good points. I don't know where all the resistance to actually voting April is coming from. I know when the mel paranoia has set in and there's not much else I can do.

DAY 3

varl.gif

A few important events had occurred since The Proving. Aloy had been made a Seeker, given permission by the elders to go out into the wilderness, to leave the Sacred Land in search of the Buried Shadow. While she was preparing, a war party led by War-Chief Sona hunted the remaining members of the Eclipse, bent on revenge for the attack at The Proving. Her daughter had been one of the new Braves killed in the attack. By the time Aloy was healed and ready to venture out, the war party had gone missing.

The War-Chief's son, Varl, approached Aloy for help.
"I am sorry about your sister," Aloy said, "She was kind to me, and was a strong warrior."
"Thank you," said Varl, "She was more like our mother than I will ever be. I hear you have been made a Seeker. Can you help me search for the war party?"
"Of course. I will go looking. You stay here at your post. Protect the tribe."

Varl nodded as Aloy left, but there was unrest in his heart. He hated to be stuck there on guard duty when he felt it was his responsibility to find Sona and the other Braves. He turned to his fellow Braves, preparing to ask them to man the gates while he went with Aloy. But as he started to speak, he noticed an odd look in their eyes. One of them interrupted him.

"What were you doing last night? I saw you out here, looked like you were setting up a trap."
"I mean...yes. In case the Eclipse came back."
"But you didn't tell us about it. One of us could have tripped it accidentally."
"That seems a little...paranoid, don't you think?"

The Brave grunted, and looked at the others. It was clear from the way they glanced at him and then stared at Varl that they agreed.
"Guys, come on. It's me. You know me."
"Do we?" another Brave said.

Varl had enough of the suspicion. His sister dead, his mother missing...it was all too much.
"I am not going to stand here and take this. You all watch the gates. I'm going with the Seeker to find the war party."
One of the Braves drew an arrow across his bow.
"Don't move a muscle."
"You're not going to shoot me," said Varl, as he turned to leave.

He was shaking his head as the arrow was released. It was a good shot. A fatal one. A mistake.

Dead is @SportPonies, who was Varl, a villager who could set one of three traps that would be triggered by night actions.

• Sad
Reactions: 4 users

9 players remain

1. @Animal Midwife
B. @Melchizedek
2. @Crayola227
3. @TelemarketingEnigma
7. @Ms Procrastinator
11. @Aprilthearab
15. @cubsrule4e
17. @supershorty
18. @Dinashadow

Dead
4. @alleycat03 - Erend - Village PMer
5. @BobLoblaw78 - Nil - Village Ability Thief
12. @vetschoolsletmeinplease - Rost - Village Bodyguard
6. @genny - Helis - Wolf Seer
14. @SportPonies - Varl - Village Ranger

Tots:
1. @samac
2. @Lawpy
3. @holdthemayo
4. @SARdoghandler
5. @kaydubs
6. @WonderingStudent
7. @Barkley13
8. @Viscernable
9. @FrostySparrow

It is now Night 3. You may now open a PM with an ally. Deadline is 10am EST.

CAN WE PLEASE YEET MEL NOW

Contingency yeet Mel

contigency vote melchiz
Does my push on April look like a wolf push or like the time I pushed you when I was a villager?

C'mon you should be better at this.

Have we considered a Mel/Cray situation?
I've considered it but I think Cray is village and her post earlier about not knowing if she should trust Mel or me felt genuine