WildZenge Presents: Horizon Zero DaWWn

Started by WildZoo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I can choose between silencing, bombing, or removing the vote from whoever acts on me
Seems like an incredibly wolf sided village ability, given the chances of a village PR acting on you any given night vs a wolf. And a wolf is just as likely to kill you as act on you.

Did no one act on you last night?

Clearly you didn't pick bomb last night. Who was silenced today? No one. Any idea who lost the vote? Any villager that can confirm?
 
Seems like an incredibly wolf sided village ability, given the chances of a village PR acting on you any given night vs a wolf. And a wolf is just as likely to kill you as act on you.

Did no one act on you last night?

Clearly you didn't pick bomb last night. Who was silenced today? No one. Any idea who lost the vote? Any villager that can confirm?
Everyone has voted. I guess we don't know if all the votes that are listed actually COUNT - remember that my vote in Baby Animals showed up when I was dead-adjacent and it didn't count.
 
Seems like an incredibly wolf sided village ability, given the chances of a village PR acting on you any given night vs a wolf. And a wolf is just as likely to kill you as act on you.

Did no one act on you last night?

Clearly you didn't pick bomb last night. Who was silenced today? No one. Any idea who lost the vote? Any villager that can confirm?
As far as I am aware, no one acted on me, correct.
 
Day 3 To Serve A Purpose Greater Than Yourself Tally

Lawpy ()
Mel (4) - April, cubs, Enigma, sport sport
cray ()
April ()
sport sport (6) - shorty, lawpy, cray, Dina, AM, Mel

10/10 votes
Leading: @SportPonies
Missing: No one!
Deadline: 10pm EST (1 MINUTE! )

horizon-zero-dawn-aloy.gif
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
She chose a less reactive ability (vote loss) as opposed to something more reactive (bomb)
And honestly that comes off as slightly more villagey to me because someone who can't vote you means less likely to yeet a villager if she's a villager, and also means a villager doesn't unnecessarily die, but I guess we're going to find out soon anyway
 
But also @Melchizedek I know you're self-prezzing, but I can barely hear you saying anything about this Sporty revelation.
Are expecting me to wolf/village read




based on an ABILITY?

I'm not going to comment on the ability itself, but I see the Village reasoning for picking the least painful of it all. I don't like how April is pushing it as sketchy now that people are talking about flipping her again.
 
I'm not going to comment on the ability itself, but I see the Village reasoning for picking the least painful of it all. I don't like how April is pushing it as sketchy now that people are talking about flipping her again.
I see that the use could be used as a villager and as a wolf. I posted about both possibilities.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Because I wasn't about to move from my self-prez unless we could consolidate on April. I'm not moving a self-prez with how finnicky vote spread has been this game.
Yeah, but in the past, even when self-prezzing, I've seen you try to strongarm people onto your candidate/dismantle what you perceive as a misyeet all the while.
 
Bravo, way to take a stand?
There's no point in giving me crap for something that I didn't do. Also, if I was wolf and I was trying to guide Sporty's yeet, what in the world would be the point in me shading her two minutes before yeet close when she's already leading by a significant margin? How is that a smart wolfy move?
 
Yeah, but in the past, even when self-prezzing, I've seen you try to strongarm people onto your candidate/dismantle what you perceive as a misyeet all the while.
I literally spent all day today making my point AM. I spent a good amount of time yesterday too. I made an analysis post long enough it needed to be put into two different blocks. Everyone is talking about voting April. Cray and Shorty even said I made good points. I don't know where all the resistance to actually voting April is coming from. I know when the mel paranoia has set in and there's not much else I can do.
 
DAY 3

varl.gif


A few important events had occurred since The Proving. Aloy had been made a Seeker, given permission by the elders to go out into the wilderness, to leave the Sacred Land in search of the Buried Shadow. While she was preparing, a war party led by War-Chief Sona hunted the remaining members of the Eclipse, bent on revenge for the attack at The Proving. Her daughter had been one of the new Braves killed in the attack. By the time Aloy was healed and ready to venture out, the war party had gone missing.

The War-Chief's son, Varl, approached Aloy for help.
"I am sorry about your sister," Aloy said, "She was kind to me, and was a strong warrior."
"Thank you," said Varl, "She was more like our mother than I will ever be. I hear you have been made a Seeker. Can you help me search for the war party?"
"Of course. I will go looking. You stay here at your post. Protect the tribe."

Varl nodded as Aloy left, but there was unrest in his heart. He hated to be stuck there on guard duty when he felt it was his responsibility to find Sona and the other Braves. He turned to his fellow Braves, preparing to ask them to man the gates while he went with Aloy. But as he started to speak, he noticed an odd look in their eyes. One of them interrupted him.

"What were you doing last night? I saw you out here, looked like you were setting up a trap."
"I mean...yes. In case the Eclipse came back."
"But you didn't tell us about it. One of us could have tripped it accidentally."
"That seems a little...paranoid, don't you think?"

The Brave grunted, and looked at the others. It was clear from the way they glanced at him and then stared at Varl that they agreed.
"Guys, come on. It's me. You know me."
"Do we?" another Brave said.

Varl had enough of the suspicion. His sister dead, his mother missing...it was all too much.
"I am not going to stand here and take this. You all watch the gates. I'm going with the Seeker to find the war party."
One of the Braves drew an arrow across his bow.
"Don't move a muscle."
"You're not going to shoot me," said Varl, as he turned to leave.

He was shaking his head as the arrow was released. It was a good shot. A fatal one. A mistake.

Dead is @SportPonies, who was Varl, a villager who could set one of three traps that would be triggered by night actions.

​
 

9 players remain

1. @Animal Midwife
B. @Melchizedek
2. @Crayola227
3. @TelemarketingEnigma
7. @Ms Procrastinator
11. @Aprilthearab
15. @cubsrule4e
17. @supershorty
18. @Dinashadow

Dead
4. @alleycat03 - Erend - Village PMer
5. @BobLoblaw78 - Nil - Village Ability Thief
12. @vetschoolsletmeinplease - Rost - Village Bodyguard
6. @genny - Helis - Wolf Seer
14. @SportPonies - Varl - Village Ranger

Tots:
1. @samac
2. @Lawpy
3. @holdthemayo
4. @SARdoghandler
5. @kaydubs
6. @WonderingStudent
7. @Barkley13
8. @Viscernable
9. @FrostySparrow


It is now Night 3. You may now open a PM with an ally. Deadline is 10am EST. ​
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad