WildZoo's WWildZoo- Game Thread

Started by cdo96
Tags Tags
wwildzoo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Not feeling super strong on any options right now, but gonna go with lynch caia

She popped in this morning, wanted cheat to give their 2 cents and voted for cheat for lynch.
Cheat did answer, but radio silence from Caia since, plus no reason provided with her vote. And for what it's worth she voted 3m yesterday.
...is...is that not basically what you're currently doing and what you did yesterday and the day before...?
 
Good.

Although it makes me slightly uncomfortable that a) I was faster on the gif trigger finger than you, and b) the degree to which you've been piggybacking on my statements this game -- gifs included 😉

Edit: I realize this post is grammatically terrible; I don't care enough to fix it lol
blame the muscle relaxant nap I just woke up from for A.

Though, I think I agreed with one thing you said yesterday..? That hmoos claimed ability would be basically useless after completely outing it since no one would use any abilities on her...
 
Day 3 It's Starting To Look Like A Triple Rainbow Tie Lynch Tally

Lyra (3)- STL, Finnick, 3M
3m (4)- Jil, AM, strider, lyra
FS (4)- Pippy, Lupin, cheat, Genny

Cheat (1)- Caia
Finnick (1)- Ny
AM (1)- Coopah
Caia (1)- FS
Jilary (1)- DVMD

16/21 voting

Deadline at 11pm EST (10 pm CST) (~2 hours and 10 minutes)

Start sending in actions!
 
And this is one thing that keeps being brought up game after game after game.... How the **** is anyone an "easy lynch target" when with certain people anytime someone lynches them for being sketchy multiple people jump down their throat repeating the "going for the easy lynch huh?".... No one is an easy lynch target. Holy hell this drives me batty. Every time I vote for certain players because of their posting I get jumped on by some BS comment about how they are "easy lynches", clearly not if I am always getting jumped for lynching them. I feel this is similar here in this comment. And again... this in response/agreement with hazel... very odd. Very, very odd
Like it or not, some people are easier lynch targets than others. Considering you are someone that has exploited that against me when you were a wolf, I'd think you'd understand. You could easily get me, Am or MJ lynched based off vague feels, try doing that with someone like Dy or LIS and see how it goes, because I can tell you the former will be much easier than the latter.

Also, I admitted at least twice that I forgot the whole rule about the first two die already being rolled. Can we drop the whole stats thing now? I made a mistake, that's all.
 
You're currently tied for first. Got anything else?

I will admit I'm usually on the quieter side. But quiet, not inactive. A lot of times I won't catch up on the thread as much if I'm busy during the day, so my votes might be a little late to the party. Just a vanilla here though.

Meh, I think you're grasping with this one. But that's just like my opinion, man. Some of us were busy pulling cat teef all day.

I don't think asking for explanations for a vote is grasping for a reason. Happens all the time. But you elaborated so that's fine. Pull cat teefs faster 😉

unlynch caia

 
Like it or not, some people are easier lynch targets than others. Considering you are someone that has exploited that against me when you were a wolf, I'd think you'd understand. You could easily get me, Am or MJ lynched based off vague feels, try doing that with someone like Dy or LIS and see how it goes, because I can tell you the former will be much easier than the latter.

Also, I admitted at least twice that I forgot the whole rule about the first two die already being rolled. Can we drop the whole stats thing now? I made a mistake, that's all.

The last few games I have lynched AM, I get attacked by Trilt, you, genny, and a bunch of others about it... so no, I can't get AM easily lynched. Including in the game in which she actually was a wolf.

And clearly you are so easy to lynch that my one lynch vote on you right now has catapulted you to the lead.... oh it hasn't? Damn, guess you aren't that easy to lynch either.

No, no one is easy to lynch and I haven't been a wolf in umm.... years (excluding the one speed game). So, not sure how you could even make a comment about me "exploiting you as a wolf".... heck the only person I have ever really tormented as a wolf is @nohika as payback for the Star Wars WW. She will remember me getting her lynched while she was silenced. That is exploiting. Quit playing the victim card.
 
you said you were gonna be more active today since you weren't at all the first two days of this game, so where are ya?

Here I am :hello::hello:

I'm still not buying Caia's response as to why she wanted me to talk and then randomly lynched me so.. unlynch Fshades and lynch Caia
 
The last few games I have lynched AM, I get attacked by Trilt, you, genny, and a bunch of others about it... so no, I can't get AM easily lynched. Including in the game in which she actually was a wolf.

And clearly you are so easy to lynch that my one lynch vote on you right now has catapulted you to the lead.... oh it hasn't? Damn, guess you aren't that easy to lynch either.

No, no one is easy to lynch and I haven't been a wolf in umm.... years (excluding the one speed game). So, not sure how you could even make a comment about me "exploiting you as a wolf".... heck the only person I have ever really tormented as a wolf is @nohika as payback for the Star Wars WW. She will remember me getting her lynched while she was silenced. That is exploiting. Quit playing the victim card.
It was one of dy's basic games, you were a wolf and I actually named you and zen as the last two wolves and at the last minute you got me lynched while I was out with my sister.

I also don't recall ever calling you, or anyone out before for the easy lynch on Am, I know trilt has, but I don't think you can put me in that category.

Multiple different people I different games have said certain people are easier to get lynched and I'm sure MJ would agree with me right now if he could. A few people may push back, but in the grand scheme of things, it's a thing that actually exists whether you care to believe it or not.
 
There is no way caia would kill rojo first night. Sorry, but never in this world or the next is this even remotely possible.

I don't know Caia or Rojo particularly well so maybe I just don't get this but the adamancy that it would never happen makes me think it just might happen. Because that would be a very smart move to pull if the person knows that it's going to make people think that they are 100% not a wolf.

I'm not going to lynch her right now because I'll take your word for it that it's highly unlikely but I'm not about to cross her out altogether.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I don't know Caia or Rojo particularly well so maybe I just don't get this but the adamancy that it would never happen makes me think it just might happen. Because that would be a very smart move to pull if the person knows that it's going to make people think that they are 100% not a wolf.

I'm not going to lynch her right now because I'll take your word for it that it's highly unlikely but I'm not about to cross her out altogether.

Nope. wouldn't. You do you, but the only way I'll consider her is if conversion is in play.
 
I don't know Caia or Rojo particularly well so maybe I just don't get this but the adamancy that it would never happen makes me think it just might happen. Because that would be a very smart move to pull if the person knows that it's going to make people think that they are 100% not a wolf.

I'm not going to lynch her right now because I'll take your word for it that it's highly unlikely but I'm not about to cross her out altogether.
There are certain things that would not happen. Trilt killing Kam night 1. Me killing trilt night 1. Caia killing Rojo night one after being asked back by Rojo is one of those things. Caia has pulled the blinders over me probably the worst out of anyone in my history of WW. She would not kill Rojo in this specific situation.
 
Day 3 Still a Tie! Lynch Tally

Lyra (2)- STL, Finnick
3m (4)- Jil, AM, strider, lyra
FS (4)- Pippy, Lupin, Genny, 3m

Cheat (1)- Caia
Finnick (1)- Ny
AM (1)- Coopah
Caia (1) - cheat
Jilary (1)- DVMD

15/21 voting

Deadline at 11pm EST (10 pm CST) (~1.5 hours)

Start sending in actions!
 
Unofficial Day 3 Ninja'd Tie Lynch Tally

Lyra (2)- STL, Finnick
3m (4)- Jil, AM, strider, lyra
FS (4)- Pippy, Lupin, Genny, 3m

Cheat (1)- Caia
Finnick (1)- Ny
AM (1)- Coopah
Caia (1)- cheat
Jilary (1)- DVMD

15/21 voting

Deadline at 11pm EST (10 pm CST) (~1.5 hours)

Start sending in actions!
 
Lunch Froyo
I don't particularly like the "I'm just vanilla" claim because I've seen it used many times in the few games I've played and the plethora of games I've read along with these past few months. I don't like how he's saying "I'm always here, just quiet and don't say anything." Wolves can be always here and not say anything. I don't like how he was lynching caia because she was here in the morning, voted, and then was gone most of the day, when that's exactly what he was doing.
 
I also don't recall ever calling you, or anyone out before for the easy lynch on Am, I know trilt has, but I don't think you can put me in that category.


You just did in this game. In the initial post I quoted. You specifically called out that you are going to "keep an eye on coopah" for "lynching two players that are easy to lynch"... and if you look back one of the people coopah lynched was AM. You just did it. In this game.
 
unlynch 3m
lynch FS


I'm still a little suspicious of 3m, but something with FS so casually claiming vanilla rubs me the wrong way and their staying quiet doesn't help.
 
I find the switch here odd, though I have good suspicions toward Jilary at this point. I find this odd because people asked you to explain your AM vote and you never did, posted a few more things off-topic to your AM vote, then flipped your vote here. Why no explanation for your AM vote this day?
I thought I had explained the AM vote, she said some weird things that pinged me (I can't remember specifically now). And Jil just said weirder things made me switch. I'm still super suspicious of Jilary but AM keeps saying things that make me go hmmmmm. I'd be happy with Jil or AM tbh.
 
Day 3 Goodbye, Sweet Tie Lynch Tally

Lyra (2)- STL, Finnick
3m (4)- Jil, AM, strider, lyra
FS (6)- Pippy, Lupin, Genny, 3m, ski, strider
Cheat (1)- Caia
Finnick (1)- Ny
AM (1)- Coopah
Caia (1) - cheat
Jilary (1)- DVMD

16/21 voting

Deadline at 11pm EST (10 pm CST) (~1.5 hours)

Start sending in actions!
 
Lunch Froyo
I don't particularly like the "I'm just vanilla" claim because I've seen it used many times in the few games I've played and the plethora of games I've read along with these past few months. I don't like how he's saying "I'm always here, just quiet and don't say anything." Wolves can be always here and not say anything. I don't like how he was lynching caia because she was here in the morning, voted, and then was gone most of the day, when that's exactly what he was doing.
Oh hey, while I was typing you wrote the same thing as me only with more explanation. Jinx?
 
I don't know Caia or Rojo particularly well so maybe I just don't get this but the adamancy that it would never happen makes me think it just might happen. Because that would be a very smart move to pull if the person knows that it's going to make people think that they are 100% not a wolf.

I'm not going to lynch her right now because I'll take your word for it that it's highly unlikely but I'm not about to cross her out altogether.

That's fine. Majority of people have not been around long enough to understand. It transcends gameplay.

Now I feel like an oldie.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lunch Froyo
I don't particularly like the "I'm just vanilla" claim because I've seen it used many times in the few games I've played and the plethora of games I've read along with these past few months. I don't like how he's saying "I'm always here, just quiet and don't say anything." Wolves can be always here and not say anything. I don't like how he was lynching caia because she was here in the morning, voted, and then was gone most of the day, when that's exactly what he was doing.
Ok to your last point, but to the rest I'm not getting. Yes wolves can be quiet and yes wolves can be vanilla. However, if he is vanilla what is he supposed to say? I'm not really getting the FS vote personally. He's quiet, it's not any different than Nyanko but she doesn't get lynched. I personally think Jilary or AM should go, but clearly no one else thinks so.
 
Nope. wouldn't. You do you, but the only way I'll consider her is if conversion is in play.

There are certain things that would not happen. Trilt killing Kam night 1. Me killing trilt night 1. Caia killing Rojo night one after being asked back by Rojo is one of those things. Caia has pulled the blinders over me probably the worst out of anyone in my history of WW. She would not kill Rojo in this specific situation.

Sure. Whatever. Wasn't actually aware he asked her to come back. That changes things in my eyes.

But in general I don't buy the "x would never do y" argument no matter who it's being applied to. I don't believe in those kinds of absolutes. I'll believe certain things to be extremely unlikely, but not impossible.
 
Ok to your last point, but to the rest I'm not getting. Yes wolves can be quiet and yes wolves can be vanilla. However, if he is vanilla what is he supposed to say? I'm not really getting the FS vote personally. He's quiet, it's not any different than Nyanko but she doesn't get lynched.

Have you played with FS before?
 
Ok to your last point, but to the rest I'm not getting. Yes wolves can be quiet and yes wolves can be vanilla. However, if he is vanilla what is he supposed to say? I'm not really getting the FS vote personally. He's quiet, it's not any different than Nyanko but she doesn't get lynched. I personally think Jilary or AM should go, but clearly no one else thinks so.
I'm saying "I'm vanilla" isn't much of a defense. Wolves can be vanilla or claim they're vanilla too. If you want to stay around, show you're villager, don't just claim "I'm vanilla" and hope people will just go with it.
 
Ok so after reviewing the things Raf was talking about I believe she got killed because of the Hmoo situation. She was defineately hot on the trail after a couple of slip ups by Hmoo. The only other person she was suspicious of was me for my classic D1 sketch :eggface:. Nothing to go by there unless I think I'm sketchy, so for now

lynch AM

because apparently I'm tunneling. I'd like to hear more from you.
But why raf in that mix? There were others on the trail. It's an interesting take and I am not sure I necessarily buy it.
ALL:

I'm planning to sub out of the game today. Mods are working on a replacement.

Very sorry; I don't like subbing. I thought I'd be able to play, but Saturday work ran late and I missed contributing. Sunday ditto. Today is going to be the same. And I travel all day tomorrow to Idaho. I'm used to being a bit late to a game and doing my catch-up 1- or 2-day reads (actually, I *love* doing that because I almost always have at least a couple top wolf reads that turn out to be right), but 4 days is too much of the game. Not fair to everyone else, and not fair to someone else who could play.
I am sorry about your recent days, I hope things slow down for you and aren't as miserable as the owner from yesterday.
Incoming quote spam looking back on yesterday:



Lupin is reading strong village to me, she was the first to object to rojo's death and to call hmoo out for saying she wouldn't have done it.


Similar village feels for STL since he started the hmoo lynch. He later waffled, but it seemed to be more to get FS talking as well than genuinely no longer wanting to lynch hmoo.


+1 village for strider, this seemed like a genuine question and I would think that would have come up in wolf chat if he were in there.



More early votes for hmoo, +1 village. However, both waffled once hmoo mentioned letting her prove her ability. Pippy went back to hmoo eventually after she role revealed, so I'm more confident that Pippy is village than DVMD.



genny was the first to point out hmoo's story being inconsistent, and didn't let up on her. She seems solid village to me now.


This gives me sketchy feels for Coop, she stays away from the hmoo vote but mentions possibly going there. Could very well be a wolf not wanting to bus, but wanting to be able to say "look, I thought she was sketchy too!"



LotF was most vocally against the hmoo lynch, but I can't see her defending a fellow wolf that hard, so I'm willing to believe her that it was just a bad read. +1 village


There's probably a wolf in this group. When I'm going down as a wolf and people ask who I think is sketchy, I usually throw in a wolf name to at least try to give one of my packmates some cred.


Ski is another that seems solid village to me, she was the first to really call hmoo's ability claim into question.


Finn expressed doubts about hmoo, but never actually voted for her and hasn't checked in since then. She's really ghosting this game. +1 sketch



A very bandwagon-y vote. He explained it more later, but kind of just repeated what other people said. Possibly sketch.



Also very wishy-washy, and avoiding the hmoo vote.

Lynch 3m based on that and my thoughts from yesterday. Not sure what to think of hmoo's vote for 3m, but it could have also been an attempt to give a fellow wolf village cred.
A lot of obvious reads in there, I find it interesting that you went strong village for ski.
I might as well point out your list is also sketchy simply because it is a mirror of everyone else's thoughts so far. Helpful as always, aren't I? :beaver:
I am only through a bit of catch up, but I feel like everyone is just repeating everyone else.
 
Ok to your last point, but to the rest I'm not getting. Yes wolves can be quiet and yes wolves can be vanilla. However, if he is vanilla what is he supposed to say? I'm not really getting the FS vote personally. He's quiet, it's not any different than Nyanko but she doesn't get lynched. I personally think Jilary or AM should go, but clearly no one else thinks so.


Hi everyone! I am now "No one"..... 🙁
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
But why raf in that mix? There were others on the trail. It's an interesting take and I am not sure I necessarily buy it.

I am sorry about your recent days, I hope things slow down for you and aren't as miserable as the owner from yesterday.

A lot of obvious reads in there, I find it interesting that you went strong village for ski.

I am only through a bit of catch up, but I feel like everyone is just repeating everyone else.
I'm not sure that's why, but she surely didn't indicate she was a power role. Perhaps someone remembers how spot on she was in previous games, perhaps a more nooby wolf?
 
You just did in this game. In the initial post I quoted. You specifically called out that you are going to "keep an eye on coopah" for "lynching two players that are easy to lynch"... and if you look back one of the people coopah lynched was AM. You just did it. In this game.
I meant prior to this comment in this game I have never done that. You said I did this to you in a previous game, which I do not believe ever happened.