You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
It's possible, but I don't know if it works with the timing. She said she created the shell phone N1 and the medicine cabinet N2.
If we're going by this timeline, then yes, it works.
I am pretty sure that would be Jil's desperate attempt to not be wolf killed.Is this what Jilary meant by a "relatively stupid" item? I wouldn't consider an ask-a-mod item to be stupid....
That personally seems off to me.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Finn gave me some serious doubt yesterday with her lynch votes. Coop I think is also back on my radar after some re-reading. Busy now, so will check back in later.
the dead take over the PA system, so it seems they didn't contribute anything to the write up
the dead take over the PA system, so it seems they didn't contribute anything to the write up
Lame.
Trying to decide between coop and ski.
Lynch Ski
For now.
Lynch Ski
For now.
Hey guys..,,
I have read75% of the thread....and ran out of steam I have a few thoughts.
My first was that both jilary and Nyanko are playing very differently this game from last. Both are much more engaged...Nyanko is pretty snarky which is the norm for her..,I always worry when she is "nice". Seeing jil killed saddens me , but at least confirms my reading.
Second , I thought lupin stood out as being sketch. I thought her dvmd vote on first lynch was weird cause dvmd is always irregular in her posts due to work, it was an odd choice, and then from then on, she seems to cast suspicion a lot but not in a very helpful manner. She is usually a pretty good player and she doesn't seem the same to me,,, i am considering a lynch there but for 3.
3. The jojo kill is interesting. There are few vets who would kill him...but impossible to think about an all noob wolf team so my theory is vets who are too busy to pay attention. My first thought was LIS, but I have pretty good info that he is village🙄... haven't read carefully enough to come up with more candidates but lupinwouldnseem a bad fit for this theory as she is around a lot.
I had a bunch of other random thoughts but nothing important enough to add here except I got strong village read off of coopah.
Oh, and jil, your stat analysis,,,,SMh....
I have read75% of the thread....and ran out of steam I have a few thoughts.
My first was that both jilary and Nyanko are playing very differently this game from last. Both are much more engaged...Nyanko is pretty snarky which is the norm for her..,I always worry when she is "nice". Seeing jil killed saddens me , but at least confirms my reading.
Second , I thought lupin stood out as being sketch. I thought her dvmd vote on first lynch was weird cause dvmd is always irregular in her posts due to work, it was an odd choice, and then from then on, she seems to cast suspicion a lot but not in a very helpful manner. She is usually a pretty good player and she doesn't seem the same to me,,, i am considering a lynch there but for 3.
3. The jojo kill is interesting. There are few vets who would kill him...but impossible to think about an all noob wolf team so my theory is vets who are too busy to pay attention. My first thought was LIS, but I have pretty good info that he is village🙄... haven't read carefully enough to come up with more candidates but lupinwouldnseem a bad fit for this theory as she is around a lot.
I had a bunch of other random thoughts but nothing important enough to add here except I got strong village read off of coopah.
Oh, and jil, your stat analysis,,,,SMh....
Have to throw out a lynch vote in case my worse half doesn't report in.
Lynch dvmd
Which is ironic cause I called out lupin for voting her, but she fits my theory of an absentee experienced wolfer who might not have been around to call off a kill on jojo. Plus now she has to argue with LIS and sov so can't lose there,
Lynch dvmd
Which is ironic cause I called out lupin for voting her, but she fits my theory of an absentee experienced wolfer who might not have been around to call off a kill on jojo. Plus now she has to argue with LIS and sov so can't lose there,
I actually had some very similar thoughts, although I'm leaning further towards DVMD being sketch than Lupin, just based on activity.Second , I thought lupin stood out as being sketch. I thought her dvmd vote on first lynch was weird cause dvmd is always irregular in her posts due to work, it was an odd choice, and then from then on, she seems to cast suspicion a lot but not in a very helpful manner. She is usually a pretty good player and she doesn't seem the same to me,,, i am considering a lynch there but for 3.
3. The jojo kill is interesting. There are few vets who would kill him...but impossible to think about an all noob wolf team so my theory is vets who are too busy to pay attention. My first thought was LIS, but I have pretty good info that he is village🙄... haven't read carefully enough to come up with more candidates but lupinwouldnseem a bad fit for this theory as she is around a lot.
Have to throw out a lynch vote in case my worse half doesn't report in.
Lynch dvmd
Which is ironic cause I called out lupin for voting her, but she fits my theory of an absentee experienced wolfer who might not have been around to call off a kill on jojo. Plus now she has to argue with LIS and sov so can't lose there,
Wait, so you're combined with LIS, not just replacing him?
Like DocTits that one lounge game?
Aaaand you ninja'd me.Have to throw out a lynch vote in case my worse half doesn't report in.
Lynch dvmd
Which is ironic cause I called out lupin for voting her, but she fits my theory of an absentee experienced wolfer who might not have been around to call off a kill on jojo. Plus now she has to argue with LIS and sov so can't lose there,
I might head that way as well -- I do want a response from Ski because I feel like it will be easier to read her with a little pressure, but I also didn't like the manner or timing with which DVMD moved off of hmoo. Only reservation there is that that would be kinda sloppy wolfing for her.
Ah, I missed that. That makes sense then.It is my understanding she made them during the day for distribution that night.
I'm curious why you think Ski is sketchy?Trying to decide between coop and ski.
Lynch Ski
For now.
I don't feel that she has contributed much substance thus far, and the slight echoing of me made me take notice because of a "yeah me too" feeling. I'm interested in putting pressure on her (and Coop, actually) because I feel like I can generally read both of them reasonably well mid game if they are village.Ah, I missed that. That makes sense then.
I'm curious why you think Ski is sketchy?
Possibly cdo has some actions like the tinkerer be due at lynch close instead of night close so that she doesn't have to spend a lot of time in the morning doing results? I know how much cdo values her sleep and how she wasn't looking forward to having to get up early to do results and stuff. So maybe that's her way of getting around that instead of having short night cycles?I'm not sure, I agree that I wouldn't consider it stupid. Also I got the PM about the item around 10:15 CT last night, so unless Jil got her action in early I don't think it was created last night. Is it possible there were 1 or 2 items built into the game rather than created by the tinkerer? I feel like that's happened before.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yup. Neither of us can devote full time. So 2 old men equals one player.Wait, so you're combined with LIS, not just replacing him?
Like DocTits that one lounge game?
Oh, and thanks guys for the welcome by blocking us. I feel right at home.
@LyraGardenia hey look who appeared minutes after a lynch vote was dropped on her 🙂 That is why I'm voting where I am right now.
Fair enough, I have her as solid village due to her starting the questioning of hmoo's ability claim, but to each their own. Of course it could have been bussing, but I don't know if Ski is the type to bus a fellow wolf that aggressively. Has she been a wolf in a non-speed game before?@LyraGardenia hey look who appeared minutes after a lynch vote was dropped on her 🙂 That is why I'm voting where I am right now.
Actually, I posted that before I saw you were voting for me pippy.@LyraGardenia hey look who appeared minutes after a lynch vote was dropped on her 🙂 That is why I'm voting where I am right now.
Nope.Fair enough, I have her as solid village due to her starting the questioning of hmoo's ability claim, but to each their own. Of course it could have been bussing, but I don't know if Ski is the type to bus a fellow wolf that aggressively. Has she been a wolf in a non-speed game before?
Nope, I don't believe so, and I agree that I don't think she would bus aggressively. Although I remember saying the same thing about you during your first wolfy outing 🙄Fair enough, I have her as solid village due to her starting the questioning of hmoo's ability claim, but to each their own. Of course it could have been bussing, but I don't know if Ski is the type to bus a fellow wolf that aggressively. Has she been a wolf in a non-speed game before?
@LyraGardenia hey look who appeared minutes after a lynch vote was dropped on her 🙂 That is why I'm voting where I am right now.
Actually, I posted that before I saw you were voting for me pippy.
Also, scrolling back up, it was like half an hour between you voting for me and me coming back on here and posting that... Not really minutes after a vote was dropped on me
Like I said yesterday, all I did in that game was drop a half-hearted vote for Zen since she had a few votes already, I wouldn't call that aggressive.Nope, I don't believe so, and I agree that I don't think she would bus aggressively. Although I remember saying the same thing about you during your first wolfy outing 🙄
Really? Why don't you go back and look at my game play thus far and come back again with your thoughts on me. I highly doubt DVMD is a wolf as well.Hey guys..,,
I have read75% of the thread....and ran out of steam I have a few thoughts.
My first was that both jilary and Nyanko are playing very differently this game from last. Both are much more engaged...Nyanko is pretty snarky which is the norm for her..,I always worry when she is "nice". Seeing jil killed saddens me , but at least confirms my reading.
Second , I thought lupin stood out as being sketch. I thought her dvmd vote on first lynch was weird cause dvmd is always irregular in her posts due to work, it was an odd choice, and then from then on, she seems to cast suspicion a lot but not in a very helpful manner. She is usually a pretty good player and she doesn't seem the same to me,,, i am considering a lynch there but for 3.
3. The jojo kill is interesting. There are few vets who would kill him...but impossible to think about an all noob wolf team so my theory is vets who are too busy to pay attention. My first thought was LIS, but I have pretty good info that he is village🙄... haven't read carefully enough to come up with more candidates but lupinwouldnseem a bad fit for this theory as she is around a lot.
I had a bunch of other random thoughts but nothing important enough to add here except I got strong village read off of coopah.
Oh, and jil, your stat analysis,,,,SMh....
Yup. Neither of us can devote full time. So 2 old men equals one player.
Oh, and thanks guys for the welcome by blocking us. I feel right at home.
Well, I'm glad you're here.

Stl always has a reason to vote... It's usually illogical and fantastical to the rest of us, but there's a reason behind it...But it was actually you who was on her supposed male appendage. STL just voted without any reason. You're the one that pointed out her inconsistencies.
I received the pm stating I was being brought back via the medicine cabinet by 1135est of night 2, thus she had to have created it during the day and whomever got it would have immediately choose me/it was given to meIt's possible, but I don't know if it works with the timing. She said she created the shell phone N1 and the medicine cabinet N2.
Oh my god this game is confusing. Keep getting mixed up between the role of otter and the player otterski + otter avatar. Humph.
Here are my feelings, vague though they may be:
I continue to have concerns about 3m.
There's something that's still ringing a little sketch to me about Coop. Day 1 my guess was that, from their clash-y interactions, either Coop or AM would turn out wolf.
I have no idea what to think of those who are largely absent.
Having looked back at a few games, Ny doesn't seem as feisty as usual. I'm still curious as to why the hazelmoo stats talk about Ny and Jilary was sufficient to cast aspersions on Jilary but not on Ny. Hmoo was mostly defending Jilary, which makes sense because you wouldn't want to align yourself with another wolf quite so aggressively. But getting people onto Jilary and getting her proven village could work to transitively make Ny seem more village. (I might just be having a stats moment on this. Gotta get it out of my system.)
Overall: not strong feels, but enough to keep Ny off my village list. From reading above, I see SOV has an opinion on this, but I'm not totally sure what that opinion is?
Ski had a voting pattern at first that I didn't love (D1 LOTF to sheltermed bandwagon, and not an early vote on hmoo), but mainly distinguishes herself as one of the few players who've been active but haven't made me waver strongly towards either village or sketch.
DVMD had been on my "likely village" list, but the tone in more recent posts has me paying more attention rn.
From the start, I've been thinking that I really hope Lupin isn't a super-sly wolf, because I've definitely put credit on her analysis of stuff! I used to have feels about Lyra, but it might just've been the murder bunny talking -- which is to say they've diminished with gameplay.
Here are my feelings, vague though they may be:
I continue to have concerns about 3m.
There's something that's still ringing a little sketch to me about Coop. Day 1 my guess was that, from their clash-y interactions, either Coop or AM would turn out wolf.
I have no idea what to think of those who are largely absent.
Having looked back at a few games, Ny doesn't seem as feisty as usual. I'm still curious as to why the hazelmoo stats talk about Ny and Jilary was sufficient to cast aspersions on Jilary but not on Ny. Hmoo was mostly defending Jilary, which makes sense because you wouldn't want to align yourself with another wolf quite so aggressively. But getting people onto Jilary and getting her proven village could work to transitively make Ny seem more village. (I might just be having a stats moment on this. Gotta get it out of my system.)
Overall: not strong feels, but enough to keep Ny off my village list. From reading above, I see SOV has an opinion on this, but I'm not totally sure what that opinion is?
Ski had a voting pattern at first that I didn't love (D1 LOTF to sheltermed bandwagon, and not an early vote on hmoo), but mainly distinguishes herself as one of the few players who've been active but haven't made me waver strongly towards either village or sketch.
DVMD had been on my "likely village" list, but the tone in more recent posts has me paying more attention rn.
From the start, I've been thinking that I really hope Lupin isn't a super-sly wolf, because I've definitely put credit on her analysis of stuff! I used to have feels about Lyra, but it might just've been the murder bunny talking -- which is to say they've diminished with gameplay.
If Lupin is a wolf, she's the super-sly variety. I am reading her as village though after the FS lynch.
***lynch LISOV***
An absent LIS maybe didn't speak up about the rojo kill, and SOV's reads today have been less-than-inspiring.
***lynch LISOV***
An absent LIS maybe didn't speak up about the rojo kill, and SOV's reads today have been less-than-inspiring.
And thanks for the block last night. I didn't want to do anything anyway. 😛
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So we have multiple blockers that aren't constricted by even/odd. One wolf, one village, you think?And thanks for the block last night. I didn't want to do anything anyway. 😛
Multiple? What makes you say that? I'm just skimming on my phone on my brief lunch hour, so forgive me if I missed something obvious.So we have multiple blockers that aren't constricted by even/odd. One wolf, one village, you think?
Oh, I want to hear more about these blocks. Either of them give a lean as to who did them? Is one flavored with jailer?
Lynch LISOV
Fits the not around, plus a few other tiny details that don't sit well.
Lynch LISOV
Fits the not around, plus a few other tiny details that don't sit well.
SOV claimed blocked last nightMultiple? What makes you say that? I'm just skimming on my phone on my brief lunch hour, so forgive me if I missed something obvious.
SOV and genny both said they were blocked last night.Multiple? What makes you say that? I'm just skimming on my phone on my brief lunch hour, so forgive me if I missed something obvious.
My vote on LOTF was 100% a joke and only because she was using cdos avatar. Changed to shelter when she had sketchy sounding inconsistencies including her saying she made up a reason that was different from her actual reason for jokingly voting for lotf. Why not just say you're voting for her jokingly because of the whole avatar thing?Ski had a voting pattern at first that I didn't love (D1 LOTF to sheltermed bandwagon, and not an early vote on hmoo)
Hmoo I was holding off on a bit because, like I said, originally I was thinking about possibly giving her a chance to prove her ability that night, but then she said she didn't have a plan how to do so. Then she said she was a reverse tracker but then how she was describing it, it was sounding more like either a super powerful glean seer or a weird reverse ability seer. So I voted there.
More often than not, I don't vote super early because I like to hear what people have to say during the day and I have been bandwagonned when I was a villager in the last game I played because no one could back up any of my items I made (I was item maker in spn and it was pretty much Jil's same role, one of any type of item, items were one and done, and items went into the abyss and were distributed that way). So I tend not to jump on the bandwagons just for the sake of jumping on them and because other people say they sound sketchy to them. I like to wait a bit longer and have an actual reason for myself lynching them.
Orly?SOV and genny both said they were blocked last night.
Has anyone else been blocked at all?
Unlynch ski
You broke an early tie in the direction of a wolf, iirc - I call that reasonably aggressive.Like I said yesterday, all I did in that game was drop a half-hearted vote for Zen since she had a few votes already, I wouldn't call that aggressive.
This interests me.Orly?
Has anyone else been blocked at all?
My block said I couldn't leave my enclosure last night.
@LetItSnow , @StartingoverVet , @gennySOV and genny both said they were blocked last night.
Wanna compare blocks for us?
And I second the question, anybody else been blocked so far?
Thank you, you beat me!This interests me.
My block said I couldn't leave my enclosure last night.
Unofficial tally, please correct me if wrong!
LISOV (3)- Ny, LOTF, genny
3m (2)- AM, Lyra
dvmd (1)- LISOV
nohika (1)- DVMD
LISOV (3)- Ny, LOTF, genny
3m (2)- AM, Lyra
dvmd (1)- LISOV
nohika (1)- DVMD
Unlynch nohika
I'm unlikely to post much today due to ****tastic job. I don't care if i'm lynched, I'm vanilla villager, yeah I get it anyone can say that.
Honestly I'm not in the best of moods right now so I'll try to come on later but I could less if the damn world ended right now.
I'm unlikely to post much today due to ****tastic job. I don't care if i'm lynched, I'm vanilla villager, yeah I get it anyone can say that.
Honestly I'm not in the best of moods right now so I'll try to come on later but I could less if the damn world ended right now.
Day Four I Couldn't Think Of Anything Else Super Clever Lynch Tally
Lyra (1)- STL
LISOV (3)- Ny, LOTF, genny
3m (2)- AM, Lyra
dvmd (1)- LISOV
nohika (0)-
7/19(?) Voting
Deadline 10pm CST (7 hours)
I have to go do lots of surgery things today, so try not to burn down the Zoo when I'm gone. 😛 if someone could keep up the tallies, it'd be appreciated. 🙂
Lyra (1)- STL
LISOV (3)- Ny, LOTF, genny
3m (2)- AM, Lyra
dvmd (1)- LISOV
nohika (0)-
7/19(?) Voting
Deadline 10pm CST (7 hours)
I have to go do lots of surgery things today, so try not to burn down the Zoo when I'm gone. 😛 if someone could keep up the tallies, it'd be appreciated. 🙂
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
7 voting?Day Four I Couldn't Think Of Anything Else Super Clever Lynch Tally
Lyra (1)- STL
LISOV (3)- Ny, LOTF, genny
3m (2)- AM, Lyra
dvmd (1)- LISOV
nohika (0)-
6/19(?) Voting
Deadline 10pm CST (7 hours)
I have to go do lots of surgery things today, so try not to burn down the Zoo when I'm gone. 😛 if someone could keep up the tallies, it'd be appreciated. 🙂
Ah yes. When I had that, I didn't have STL's vote on the board7 voting?
Wut? Do you wanna share with the class? Because I'm acting super sketchy even by my standards. Not on purpose mind you but I haven't been on a single wolf kill. I'd love to know your reasoning.I had a bunch of other random thoughts but nothing important enough to add here except I got strong village read off of coopah.
Think I'll go
lynch Finn
for now. Gave me some squiggy feels yesterday during the vote and our back and forths. I did like her initial day 1 on read through, but yesterday is on my brain.
lynch Finn
for now. Gave me some squiggy feels yesterday during the vote and our back and forths. I did like her initial day 1 on read through, but yesterday is on my brain.
Also, I know there is a PM for a day and night item out there that wasn't Jil's, so I wonder if there is a blocking item?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 98K