WildZoo's WWildZoo- Game Thread

Started by cdo96
Tags Tags
wwildzoo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hqdefault.jpg


gotta watch out for those three-toed sloths

*******************************************

That cat was talking s*** about my momma ok

*******************************************
 
I have reservations about STL. I'm getting this odd feeling hmoo was an intentional bus to attempt to get villager credit. I ask people to actually go back and read that hmoo lynch. You'll see STL wasn't the one to really push hmoo...lupin was the one to post the inconsistencies along with a few others and STL just played along.

Add that to STL being odd this lynch, I'm just getting some odd vibes here.
 
I have reservations about STL. I'm getting this odd feeling hmoo was an intentional bus to attempt to get villager credit. I ask people to actually go back and read that hmoo lynch. You'll see STL wasn't the one to really push hmoo...lupin was the one to post the inconsistencies along with a few others and STL just played along.

Add that to STL being odd this lynch, I'm just getting some odd vibes here.

But hmoo was freaking out all over STL, do you think she intentionally went down in a ball of flames? Why would they bus the wolf seer?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have reservations about STL. I'm getting this odd feeling hmoo was an intentional bus to attempt to get villager credit. I ask people to actually go back and read that hmoo lynch. You'll see STL wasn't the one to really push hmoo...lupin was the one to post the inconsistencies along with a few others and STL just played along.

Add that to STL being odd this lynch, I'm just getting some odd vibes here.
But shouldn't an odd bloke give off odd vibes? Or do you consider me to be normal? 😀

Fwiw, I feel like I am being sketch lol. I still feel Lyra is a wolf. And I don't take much credit for the day two lynch their than bringing up her name, which doesn't do a whole lot for villager cred
 
I have reservations about STL. I'm getting this odd feeling hmoo was an intentional bus to attempt to get villager credit. I ask people to actually go back and read that hmoo lynch. You'll see STL wasn't the one to really push hmoo...lupin was the one to post the inconsistencies along with a few others and STL just played along.

Add that to STL being odd this lynch, I'm just getting some odd vibes here.

But hmoo was freaking out all over STL, do you think she intentionally went down in a ball of flames? Why would they bus the wolf seer?

I could definitely see this happening because there is the precedent that hmoo kept referring to, but it would just be kinda *****ic to do that with the wolf seer, especially given that FS's role looked less valuable from an ability standpoint.
 
But shouldn't an odd bloke give off odd vibes? Or do you consider me to be normal? 😀

Fwiw, I feel like I am being sketch lol. I still feel Lyra is a wolf. And I don't take much credit for the day two lynch their than bringing up her name, which doesn't do a whole lot for villager cred

STL not patting himself on the back??? See, odd behavior!!! 😛
 
But shouldn't an odd bloke give off odd vibes? Or do you consider me to be normal? 😀

Fwiw, I feel like I am being sketch lol. I still feel Lyra is a wolf. And I don't take much credit for the day two lynch their than bringing up her name, which doesn't do a whole lot for villager cred
nah, I keep pointing out bits and pieces of Lyra's posts that are bugging me as well. Time will tell.
 
But shouldn't an odd bloke give off odd vibes? Or do you consider me to be normal? 😀

Fwiw, I feel like I am being sketch lol. I still feel Lyra is a wolf. And I don't take much credit for the day two lynch their than bringing up her name, which doesn't do a whole lot for villager cred
But if you hadn't been on her supposed male appendage, she wouldn't have gone bananas and posted that unfortunate defense. 🙂
 
I do find it really interesting that no one's shouted "sketchy!!!" at me, because I'm normally on at least /some/ lists by this point because I do do a good job of flying under the radar. (Especially because I missed a lynch.)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
But if you hadn't been on her supposed male appendage, she wouldn't have gone bananas and posted that unfortunate defense. 🙂
But really is it me being on her figurative male appendage, or the illusion of me being there. Is it really that I am on everyone's male appendage, or am I really on absolutely no ones but everyone thinks I am? These are some deep thoughts to ponder
 
I mean, I DID tag you earlier and say "yo where you at?"
I get like a million notifications when this thread is posted in (because I check it on both my phone and this) and with the weird new system thing I end up with 20 notifications in like, three days. So I miss them. xD
 
A shot rings out.
Dead is @SummerTheLynx
a dude who needs to stop making the mods mad.
c38fb8ca89b6ea98fb7065da911d8bf6--crowley-supernatural-supernatural-season-.jpg


STL is not dead. I intentionally missed. It was more of a warning shot. 😉 Carry on. :kiss:
Everyone should know this was a joke, because if any mod is gonna get the pleasure of killing STL, it's gonna be me 😉
 
I still feel Lyra is a wolf.
Can you explain why? I called FS out yesterday for not posting much, and said today that I thought he was possibly sketchy. Sure, I didn't vote for him, but it was kind of a toss-up for me between 3m and FS in the end. The wolves aren't doing very well so far, I feel like those remaining would have expressed at least slight misgivings about the FS lynch. I need to look back over today to see who did, I'll probably do another quote spam tomorrow.
 
No tracking or seering items? You made a shell phone?
Not yet, no. My items are all single use. Seemed dumb to me to make a single use seering item D1, when the chances of someone randomly seering a wolf were low.

Only one person got the shell phone and I indicated it could open a permanent line of communication with the person of their choice. I didn't get any mod notification that they altered that, so hopefully that is how it was received.

I made the rez item as soon as I saw rojo was killed.

I made a relatively stupid item this time because again, since my items are all single use, and I can't make more than one of the same type of item, I decided to hold off on a seering or tracking item.

The lack of a tracking item on day one bothers me. Seering items are normally heavily Restricted, so I get that not being out there. I am not sure if resurrection item on day 2 made up for it. But trilt does something similar to what Jil did, but only if she can use it to communicate herself. So if Jilary can choose who it goes to, then that's a bit more feasible.
I don't choose where my items go. I'm a sea otter, and the items I make get sucked up through the filter and randomly redistributed. Not sure how that medicine cabinet got sucked up, but it did, and I'm glad whomever got it used to revive rojo like I hoped. It's part of the reason I made the comment about rojo dying and why I commented on lupin's post about bringing him back.

You guys can not like my choice of items so far, but I have reasons for what I've been doing.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Not yet, no. My items are all single use. Seemed dumb to me to make a single use seering item D1, when the chances of someone randomly seering a wolf were low.

Only one person got the shell phone and I indicated it could open a permanent line of communication with the person of their choice. I didn't get any mod notification that they altered that, so hopefully that is how it was received.

I made the rez item as soon as I saw rojo was killed.

I made a relatively stupid item this time because again, since my items are all single use, and I can't make more than one of the same type of item, I decided to hold off on a seering or tracking item.


I don't choose where my items go. I'm a sea otter, and the items I make get sucked up through the filter and randomly redistributed. Not sure how that medicine cabinet got sucked up, but it did, and I'm glad whomever got it used to revive rojo like I hoped. It's part of the reason I made the comment about rojo dying and why I commented on lupin's post about bringing him back.

You guys can not like my choice of items so far, but I have reasons for what I've been doing.
I know we've been told to ignore role names, but all things considered, based on who are mods are I definitely think an otter would be in the game and be village.
 
N3

There was another celebration last night. Heck, another wolf was dead! Who wouldn't be celebrating? They were one step closer to saving the zoo, that called for a party! One animal was noticeably missing. The otter was hard at work! She had revealed to the other animals that she could use her resourcefulness to gather materials and create items, and she was determined to prove herself. She was so focused on what she was building, she didn't hear the animal(s) sneaking into her enclosure behind her.

Dead is @Jilary
an Otter who could create an item every night that would be swept away by her filter and randomly distributed throughout the Zoo.

How to piss off an otter - Imgur.gif


I imagine this is what she looked like, hard at work.

During their morning rounds, the zookeepers noticed that @LetItSnow was looking... noticeably different. The day before, he had been begging the zookeepers to switch him out. However, after a further discussion, the perfect opportunity arose. Welcome @StartingoverVet to the newly re-formed Lemon Party hydra head player, LISOV!

Active Exhibits:
2. @nohika
4. @LyraGardenia
5. @nyanko
6. @finnickthedog
7. @Animal Midwife
8. @SkiOtter
11. @cheathac
12. @strider144
13. @DVMDream
15. @PippyPony
16. @mmmdreamerz
17. @SummerTheLynx
18. @LetItSnow/ @StartingoverVet
19. @Lupin21
20. @LadyOtheFarm
21. @thedrjojo- Camel
22. @genny
23. @Caia
24. @Coopah

Closed Exhibits:
3. @sheltermed- Pigeon
14. @hazelmoo- Elephant
10. @raf2769- Bald Eagle
1. @Frozenshades - Three-Toed Sloth
9. @Jilary- Otter
 
So if LIS tries to lynch SoV, do we employ the LIS rule or no?

Fwiw, I am kind of okay with them killing Jilary, if she stayed alive for any sizable amount of time, I would have been worried about her being converted and able to make kill items/convert items/etc.

Sticking with yesterday's vote, and Lyra I will respond to you later, although I thought I had already explained my vote prior

********lynch lyra*******
 
During their morning rounds, the zookeepers noticed that @LetItSnow was looking... noticeably different. The day before, he had been begging the zookeepers to switch him out. However, after a further discussion, the perfect opportunity arose. Welcome @StartingoverVet to the newly re-formed Lemon Party hydra head player, LISOV!

Active Exhibits:
2. @nohika
4. @LyraGardenia
5. @nyanko
6. @finnickthedog
7. @Animal Midwife
8. @SkiOtter
11. @cheathac
12. @strider144
13. @DVMDream
15. @PippyPony
16. @mmmdreamerz
17. @SummerTheLynx
18. @LetItSnow/ @StartingoverVet
19. @Lupin21
20. @LadyOtheFarm
21. @thedrjojo- Camel
22. @genny
23. @Caia
24. @Coopah

Closed Exhibits:
3. @sheltermed- Pigeon
14. @hazelmoo- Elephant
10. @raf2769- Bald Eagle
1. @Frozenshades - Three-Toed Sloth
9. @Jilary- Otter

What have you done?
 
I got an ask-a-mod item last night (food) and I asked how many wolves are currently left in the game. I was told "At the time of your asking, there were two wolves left in the game." I submitted my question shortly after I got the item (around 11pm CT), so that seems to me to be implying that conversion happened last night. Or it's just the mods purposely being confusing.
 
I got an ask-a-mod item last night (food) and I asked how many wolves are currently left in the game. I was told "At the time of your asking, there were two wolves left in the game." I submitted my question shortly after I got the item (around 11pm CT), so that seems to me to be implying that conversion happened last night. Or it's just the mods purposely being confusing.
Definitely past tense. Doesn't matter now though, hunt the originals and we'll find out if there was a conversion sooner or later.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got an ask-a-mod item last night (food) and I asked how many wolves are currently left in the game. I was told "At the time of your asking, there were two wolves left in the game." I submitted my question shortly after I got the item (around 11pm CT), so that seems to me to be implying that conversion happened last night. Or it's just the mods purposely being confusing.

Is this what Jilary meant by a "relatively stupid" item? I wouldn't consider an ask-a-mod item to be stupid....

That personally seems off to me.
 
Is this what Jilary meant by a "relatively stupid" item? I wouldn't consider an ask-a-mod item to be stupid....

That personally seems off to me.
I'm not sure, I agree that I wouldn't consider it stupid. Also I got the PM about the item around 10:15 CT last night, so unless Jil got her action in early I don't think it was created last night. Is it possible there were 1 or 2 items built into the game rather than created by the tinkerer? I feel like that's happened before.