WildZoo's WWildZoo- Game Thread

Started by cdo96
Tags Tags
wwildzoo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well since I'm going to be lynched and I'm going to bed. I'm your item maker jack wads. Oh look dvmd, I was right, your one lynch vote has me in second place right now, but no, I'm not an easy lynch vote. I made the shell phone and the ancient medicine cabinet which I knew was one time use so I'm curious why no one fessed up to using it. By the way I specified the person had to be brought back as a villager since I don't know who gets my items.
No tracking or seering items? You made a shell phone?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The odds of them both being a wolf is ridiculously low, especially if they were both wolves last game. Not only that, if Ny WAS a wolf, Jil would be an idiot to defend her this early. There's no way they'd both be wolves, especially since they're both veterans. I think it's completely reasonable for her to say that the chances of her being a wolf 3 games in a row is low af, and if we are at a complete loss on who to lynch D1, it should at least be someone who is more statistically likely to flip wolf

DVMD - started out lynching without a reason on a person who could accumulate votes quick. The ridiculous talk about stats that was wrong. Jilary was wrong but brought it up, worse to agree with the wrong thing and defend it. I know I will get yelled at over my third point, but when certain people get all jokey/emoticony, it pings my wolf sad. The not being able to do anything because it's day 1 is bs stuff that wolves dish out. and then piggybacks an analysis without any commitment. None of these by themselves are anything bad, but altogether sat poorly with me.

If this convo puts Jil on your sketch list, does it do the same for Ny?

I see the logic behind a Jil vote, but I'm just not sure. I feel like it'd be a bad choice for a wolf to so firmly align herself with another wolf (or wolves) in a stupid D1 statistics match.
 
No tracking or seering items? You made a shell phone?
If its anything like the spn game with subs, the rezz item probably functioned as a seering item too if they let her ensure that whoever was rezzed came back village. For that game I was only allowed to make 1 item of each type so when I tried to make a double dipping item it was shot down because I had already made a seering item. It IS interesting that she made a shell phone first though instead of i dont know, something more useful, like a seering item on that first day.
 
@Lupin21 - how convinced are you of FS right now. The sketchier people
imo are on her rn and I am not a fan. I also have FS on my sketchy list but she was a tad lower
FS is a dude. 😛

Jil's role claim sounds believable to me FWIW, although I'm curious to see if people will come forward about receiving those items. I had Jil as slight village in the first place, since I still don't think a wolf would have wanted to bring so much attention to themselves D1 with all that stats talk.
 
No tracking or seering items? You made a shell phone?
The lack of a tracking item on day one bothers me. Seering items are normally heavily Restricted, so I get that not being out there. I am not sure if resurrection item on day 2 made up for it. But trilt does something similar to what Jil did, but only if she can use it to communicate herself. So if Jilary can choose who it goes to, then that's a bit more feasible.
 
I still think Jil is sketchvill, making a shell phone first reminds me of Trilt in Lion King who was a wolf tinkerer but was trying to look village. She made a communication item first too. On the other hand I remember talking to egg about item makers, and she whole heartily agreed with me about non-wolf tinkerers after the Lion King fiasco. Hmmmmm for now
unlynch Jil, Lynch AM
 
I still think Jil is sketchvill, making a shell phone first reminds me of Trilt in Lion King who was a wolf tinkerer but was trying to look village. She made a communication item first too. On the other hand I remember talking to egg about item makers, and she whole heartily agreed with me about non-wolf tinkerers after the Lion King fiasco. Hmmmmm for now
unlynch Jil, Lynch AM
I am not that concerned about making a chat item in an otherwise no PM game. Village seer or tracker gets that and has the opportunity to talk with someone cleared is invaluable to make sure flow of info can be carried on in the event of death or collaboration.
 
On the other hand I remember talking to egg about item makers, and she whole heartily agreed with me about non-wolf tinkerers after the Lion King fiasco.
So you're saying cdo agreed with you that wolf tinkerers are a bad idea?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeah, Caia and I have a history together to the point of an unhealthy trust for each other, and it has both benefited and hurt us. Although the best times between us are when we are either modding together, or when one is modding and the other is wrecking havoc. But yeah, considering that Caia and I haven't played together in a long, long, long time, I have 0 feels of her being a wolf because she wouldn't allow the wolves to kill me, even if it was a play to get me revived early and get rid of revival. I mean, maybe if we were still regularly playing we could try that on each other, but even still, we'd rather just play each other for a fool (me more playing her tbh)...

I doubt Lupin or DVMD or LIS would have allowed it either, but not to the level of Caia....

That being said, I was about to come and lynch Jil, but with the skill reveal, IDK.

I can do FS or AM at this point, don't see the sketch of FS personally, so will

Lynch AM
 
The lack of a tracking item on day one bothers me. Seering items are normally heavily Restricted, so I get that not being out there. I am not sure if resurrection item on day 2 made up for it. But trilt does something similar to what Jil did, but only if she can use it to communicate herself. So if Jilary can choose who it goes to, then that's a bit more feasible.
Jil said she didn't get to choose where they went.



By the way I specified the person had to be brought back as a villager since I don't know who gets my items.
 
Do I have this right?

Lyra (2)- STL, finn
3m (3)- Jil, AM, lyra
FS (8)- Pippy, Lupin, Genny, 3m, ski, strider, caia, dvmd
Caia (1) - cheat
Jilary (1)- ny
AM (2) - coop, rojo
 
FS is a dude. 😛

Jil's role claim sounds believable to me FWIW, although I'm curious to see if people will come forward about receiving those items. I had Jil as slight village in the first place, since I still don't think a wolf would have wanted to bring so much attention to themselves D1 with all that stats talk.

Careful now, I think that was what hmoo said as to why she had Jil as firm villager. lol
 
Yeah, Caia and I have a history together to the point of an unhealthy trust for each other, and it has both benefited and hurt us. Although the best times between us are when we are either modding together, or when one is modding and the other is wrecking havoc. But yeah, considering that Caia and I haven't played together in a long, long, long time, I have 0 feels of her being a wolf because she wouldn't allow the wolves to kill me, even if it was a play to get me revived early and get rid of revival. I mean, maybe if we were still regularly playing we could try that on each other, but even still, we'd rather just play each other for a fool (me more playing her tbh)...

I doubt Lupin or DVMD or LIS would have allowed it either, but not to the level of Caia....

That being said, I was about to come and lynch Jil, but with the skill reveal, IDK.

I can do FS or AM at this point, don't see the sketch of FS personally, so will

Lynch AM

Wrecking havoc since spring 2013!

(Ok, ok, enough nostalgia...😉 )
 
and I haven't been a wolf in umm.... years (excluding the one speed game)
Lies! We just talked about this last game. Unless, more time has passed than I thought?
I don't like how this lynch has the illusion of being close. Makes us villagers feel we might be getting a wolf with FS, when wolves are probably just laughing at us.
Am I the only one who gets sketched out when she says these things?

Ok, caught up. I had been looking at Jil a bit sideways, but I always do after she wolf PMd me and I kept going back and forth on whether I trusted her or not. I normally really try to decide after D3 for her. That said, I have her as neutral right now.

FS is always quiet. Does seem to often be insightful towards mid to late game, so I believe that he does lurk regardless of affiliation.

3m... I think I normally read a little more village by now. So I guess I will lynch there of the choices.

Lynch 3m
 
Wrecking havoc since spring 2013!

(Ok, ok, enough nostalgia...😉 )
haha! Nothing as bad as
skeleton.gif


I still feel guilty having a hand in that. lol
 
Day Three Final Tally

Lyra (2)- STL, finn
3m (4)- Jil, AM, lyra, LOTF
FS (8)- Pippy, Lupin, Genny, 3m, ski, strider, caia, dvmd
Caia (1) - cheat
Jilary (1)- ny
AM (2) - coop, rojo

18/21 voting

@Frozenshades you're in the lead!

Check your votes!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Day Three

It was a hectic day. After the Bald Eagle was found dead, everyone was frantically yelling at everyone. In animal language, it was probably something serious and legitimate, but all the zookeepers heard was roaring, squaking, and clucking. And then… whatever sound a sloth makes. Everyone turned on FrozenShades. “We know that you’re a wolf!” “I’m not a wolf!!” He promised. But he lied, he was a wolf- well technically he was a Sloth.

“Wait, Cdo. No. That can’t be”, y’all question, “Trilt is a mod, and she loves sloths!”. Yes. Trilt loves sloths, but in this game, there are two Sloths. A Two-Toed, and a Three-Toed. And Trilt will always choose a Two-Toed over a Three-Toed.

Dead is @Frozenshades
A Three-Toed Sloth who have been would be unable to win the game if he survived to the end and the Two-Toed Sloth was still alive.

Active Exhibits:
2. @nohika
4. @LyraGardenia
5. @nyanko
6. @finnickthedog
7. @Animal Midwife
8. @SkiOtter
9. @Jilary
11. @cheathac
12. @strider144
13. @DVMDream
15. @PippyPony
16. @mmmdreamerz
17. @SummerTheLynx
18. @LetItSnow
19. @Lupin21
20. @LadyOtheFarm
21. @thedrjojo- Camel
22. @genny
23. @Caia
24. @Coopah

Closed Exhibits:
3. @sheltermed- Pigeon
14. @hazelmoo- Elephant
10. @raf2769- Bald Eagle
1. @Frozenshades - Three-Toed Sloth

It is now Night 3.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This is from the last game:
The last one I remember was that one where DVMD and I fought about the whole noob vs vet thing being used to clear people and I kept saying that the whole fight was just a distraction and I was sure she was a wolf. I died shortly after and DVMD made it to the end. I remember nothing else about that game.

Just that I was sooooo mad when someone said at the end that nobody suspected DVMD. So I guess you can somehow search based on me calling DVMD a wolf and her complaining about noobs.

I'm not still salty or anything... lol.

That isn't even the worst I've done as a wolf. Lol. Glad you enjoyed it. 🙂

I swear somebody later came on and said which one it was. I thought it was last year.

My "lies" commentioned was said jokingly because it does not matter... unless it does?