WildZoo's WWildZoo- Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Also, you want game stargetysle??? What' if that late PA message was a fessed with somehow? Two wolves in dead, and two more out here. I sertsingly meddles in LK.
Personally j am completely ignoring the PA system one way or another. I am pretending it said nothing last night, because we can't parse out who it came from

Members don't see this ad.

it's valso injtenesrtig htta gno one's atutempted to play the communication sgame with xcoop...

Reactions: 1 users
Ok, didn't piece out. Jus squeezed goat boobs and knocked out kids.

The gist of today:

Ski sayz tried to block AM again. It no work. Says either am iz wuff or somfin or there is 2nd blocker and the blocks do nuffin' cuz AM vanilla. (Plus the 3M post showing wuffs talking about blocking... looks way bad) Ski going down. But claims goody goody.

STL says if Ski bad, than look at Lupes and rojo (not 100% anymore on this bit)

Strider says Ny is match for text style in 3m message.

Ski said she blocked raf N1, o, crap... I was doing so well, can't remember N2, then N3 and 4 was AM.

Ski and somebody question Strider ability to search for "i"

Genny was useful. Also she should not be on the list of possibles from the FS lynch cuz... something about timing. She says DVMD fits the timing for one of the voices.

STL is whining cuz he thinks people pay less attention with silly post restriction. I like silly. I want Moar silly. People pay whatever attention they pay. They could post less drunks. Make a new trend. STL and I is only ones doing so... but all is funny.

Anyway, I miss anything importante?

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)

The gist of today:

Ski sayz tried to block AM again. It no work. Says either am iz wuff or somfin or there is 2nd blocker and the blocks do nuffin' cuz AM vanilla. (Plus the 3M post showing wuffs talking about blocking... looks way bad) Ski going down. But claims goody goody.

Ski said she blocked raf N1, o, crap... I was doing so well, can't remember N2, then N3 and 4 was AM.

Genny was useful. Also she should not be on the list of possibles from the FS lynch cuz... something about timing. She says DVMD fits the timing for one of the voices.

STL is whining cuz he thinks people pay less attention with silly post restriction. I like silly. I want Moar silly. People pay whatever attention they pay. They could post less drunks. Make a new trend. STL and I is only ones doing so... but all is funny.

I don't think I ever said look at Rojo, which is VERY interesting that you extrapolated that. I was having thoughts there, but I wanted Lyra and lupin first

The gist of today:

N2 lyra N3 am N4 am (tried her twice bc genny got a block message that sounded like my intimidating presence block and then pippy got the same today)

Reactions: 1 user
quick question qguys, acould coop's sitlencing bie a type fo block?

I don't think I ever said look at Rojo, which is VERY interesting that you extrapolated that. I was having thoughts there, but I wanted Lyra and lupin first
I reecalll der being talk of I'fn I be wolf, rojo be convert. I ignored the living daylights out of that because Fools don't need to be heeded.

Reactions: 2 users
I reecalll der being talk of I'fn I be wolf, rojo be convert. I ignored the living daylights out of that because Fools don't need to be heeded.
Or talk about you being a wolf should be ignored so it goes away. I'm not
Dumb, I do the same thing as a wolf. Hence why j keep trying to get you to respond

Members don't see this ad :)
but there are 2 woofs that are deddies. lupin was a (ded?) woof in lion king and messed with the messages

there weren't dnay edad mebssages nutli cheat, a villager, died qand npioeed sthat oprtal.

I could realzies only remember the posht I quoted earlier and a reshponse to it that suggested if Lupes was wuff than rojo was too cuz she brought him back. Then the comment that the item wash made to only rez a village.

I forgot about the Lyra bit.

That's why I made that damn post. Thanksh for helping correct the record!

The gist of today:

OH ALSO you missed my possible theory that Lyra is the wolf blocker since I blocked her N2. if her N1 block is ded or was vanilla and didnt get a notification (and AM is vanilla) then woof blocker blocked genny and pippy and had a message that sounded like it should be my block. since there was no known woof block N2, and if my blocks aren't weirdly redirecting, then I think lyra would be their blocker since she was blocked N2.

Or talk about you being a wolf should be ignored so it goes away. I'm not
Dumb, I do the same thing as a wolf. Hence why j keep trying to get you to respond
Its cobplete penguins shyte is that line of thought though. No way I take out two fellow wolves. You know damn well I pride myself on keeping an entire team intact as long as possible. As far as converts, talk of that this early is drunken foolishness as theres been kill every night, and mechanics may not even allow for it.

whell, 'im just ygoing by every gaume i participamted iqn that ahs one.
I would honestly pretend that today's PA announcement didn't happen. As we have no clue of the source of it, and it's just going to act as a distraction. It's the same way that you should just ignore whatever an outed wolf says, no clue what is truth and what is not.

Screen Shot 2017-07-12 at 6.44.18 PM.png

I could realzies only remember the posht I quoted earlier and a reshponse to it that suggested if Lupes was wuff than rojo was too cuz she brought him back. Then the comment that the item wash made to only rez a village.

I forgot about the Lyra bit.

That's why I made that damn post. Thanksh for helping correct the record!
I never said anything about Rojo being a wolf for that reason. If lupin is a wolf, Rojo is actually likely not. I have been going back and forth with a few things in my head, but only if lupin is an original would Rojo be a wolf. And I am fairly set on my feeling that lupin is the convert.

I would honestly pretend that today's PA announcement didn't happen. As we have no clue of the source of it, and it's just going to act as a distraction. It's the same way that you should just ignore whatever an outed wolf says, no clue what is truth and what is not.

pi kenow what tlo od. tfhis isn't gmy firust ryodoe.

This interests me.
My block said I couldn't leave my enclosure last night.
Dis what i was going off of
I was not intimidated, just blooooooooooooooooooocked.

Thought you said there was an intimidating presence or soemthing that prevented you from leaving your exhibit? which is my block.

Can you clarify with mods, because that then becomes significant. Very significant if you were not intimidated with your block

I didn't say who it was, LOTF said it was STL, I just said it was said period. Step on off that there pony, hoss.
I said it was a response to STL. I didn't say he said it. Itz like readins is difficil.

STL is whining cuz he thinks people pay less attention with silly post restriction. I like silly. I want Moar silly. People pay whatever attention they pay.

He isn't wrong, I'm sure as **** paying no attention. I'm now at a point I could catch up... 11 minutes before close. Couldn't do it with normal posting, I'm definitely not wading through today's BS ever. Sure posting restrictions are great fun for those that have time or when the players make one line in restriction and the rest in something intelligible.

But yeah, he's damn right, I get limited time as is to read a thread, sure as **** not reading it now.

Drank drunk grumble, falls over...oh look...food!

"Each night you may use your intimidating presence to keep an animal from leaving their exhibit and getting up to any mischief."

Dis my block. RULES SAID NOTHING ABOUT COPY PASTE SO HERE YOU GO SMITE ME IF YOU MUST EGG BUT IM ALREADY DEDDED

He isn't wrong, I'm sure as **** paying no attention. I'm now at a point I could catch up... 11 minutes before close. Couldn't do it with normal posting, I'm definitely not wading through today's BS ever. Sure posting restrictions are great fun for those that have time or when the players make one line in restriction and the rest in something intelligible.

But yeah, he's damn right, I get limited time as is to read a thread, sure as **** not reading it now.

Drank drunk grumble, falls over...oh look...food!
I helped?! Yay!

What's the tally at? I hate flipping changing things last second, but it should go to Nyanko if it's not ski. I just wish we had evidence of other nights for blocks

*******unlynch ski**********

Not sure how ties are handled but don't want to create a tie when we don't know. I will go ny if we can avoid the tie

Day 5 Angry Drunks Lynch Tally (calm down I'm still editing)

AM (1)- rojo
Ny (4)- Strider, lupin, lotf, AM
Ski (5)- Coopah, lyra, caia, Ny, cheat
cheat (1)- LISOV
DVMD (1)- genny
STL (1) - ski

14/17 Votes
Drunks in this threeeaad: many

Deadline at 11pm EST/10 pm CST which is SOON