WildZoo's WWildZoo- Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I think it's possible the convert gained a silencing ability.

Also, I would be fine with revealing role names.
or that.

and i am fine with revealing role names. But unlike STL I am not sure how to know what a wolf would look like. fat animals?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm not the silencer; I was the village assassin. And I think coop was silenced before I filled in for nohika. I agree that the silencer is probably not village; silencing at this point in the game isn't helpful to the village.

Not really feeling that LISOV is the one we're looking for here.

I already revealed my role name when I killed cheat yesterday so I'm fine with it, obviously :p

Starting a list:

2. guisantes- lion
7. Animal Midwife
8. SkiOtter
12. strider144
17. SummerTheLynx- grizzly bear
18. LetItSnow/ @StartingoverVet
19. Lupin21- penguin
20. LadyOtheFarm
21. thedrjojo- camel
22. genny
23. Caia- 2 toed sloth
24. Coopah- platypus

Not particularly, as there is no point in starting to silence halfway through the game.
It could just be someone was not using it but since mods put it in, they required it after a while. Nothing like making a role or mechanic people refuse to use...

Reactions: 1 user
It could just be someone was not using it but since mods put it in, they required it after a while. Nothing like making a role or mechanic people refuse to use...
Usually mods will require it every other night, just weird that they would randomly in the middle of the game say that the person needs to start using it

Members don't see this ad :)
Day 7 Attempting Mod Mind Reading Lynch Tally

LISOV (1)- AM
AM (1) - Caia

2/12 voting...how disappointing

Deadline 11 pm EST/ 10 pm CST (~10.5 hours)
Get your disappointment out of here, we are discussing, we are not a bunch of wild anima.... Oh wait.

Reactions: 5 users
Usually mods will require it every other night, just weird that they would randomly in the middle of the game say that the person needs to start using it
not necessarily, especially if it is every other night. Don't want to use it N1? Okay, tolerable. Not use it N3? You have to use it.

I voted to lynch am yesterday...and then my vote was taken away...not sure what that means or why.
Umm... I didn't see said vote, but I apologize. I don't know where it went. I thought that you switched to dvmd but then she died, but I'm not entirely sure. If you can find me the post of you voting, I'll change the Tally? :) sorry LISOV.

2. guisantes- lion
7. Animal Midwife - jaguar
8. SkiOtter - rhino
12. strider144
18. LetItSnow/ SOV
19. Lupin21- penguin
20. LadyOtheFarm
21. thedrjojo- camel
22. genny
23. Caia- 2 toed sloth
24. Coopah- platypus

And @LadyOtheFarm , you haven't said anything yet today either.
Just on for the first time today. Working the herd. I think I need to copper bolus them. Coats are still rough.

Anywho, I am the red panda. Cdo's favorite and why the avatar switch was so appropriate, beyond just being funny!:D

Where's @genny today? I value her opinion.
I am a porcupine. Work has imploded the last two days. Things have finally calmed down a little this afternoon, but I don't want to jinx things.

I thought LISOV was sketchy days ago, and fit with the idea of an absent veteran who might allow a rojo n1 kill. But the block by Ny, if it was real, makes me wonder. So I need to re-read later when I'm not on my phone in between patients.

2. guisantes- lion
8. SkiOtter - rhino
12. strider144
18. LetItSnow/ SOV- zebra
19. Lupin21- penguin
20. LadyOtheFarm- red panda
21. thedrjojo- camel
22. genny- porcupine
23. Caia- 2 toed sloth
24. Coopah- platypus

Did an elephant poop on you or something?

Day 2.

Ahhhh the Elephant. Such a beautiful animal, loved by so many, except for me (mostly).

giphy.gif

One little-known bit of information of your head zookeeper is that over the last semester I was in and out of urgent care and the emergency room with bronchitis and pneumonia and when it was at its worst, it felt like a baby elephant was sitting on my chest, playing in the fluid in my lungs. A couple days later, I got dragged to the zoo (the Zoo that actually inspired this game), and when I saw the Elephant I thought, "How could an animal who is so beautiful and well loved cause me this much trouble?". An elephant never forgets, and Cdo never forgives.

Reactions: 1 user
Strong village:
2. guisantes- lion
8. SkiOtter - rhino
19. Lupin21- penguin
20. LadyOtheFarm- red panda
23. Caia- 2 toed sloth

Weaker village :
12. strider144
22. genny- porcupine

No ide-ar:
24. Coopah- platypus (venomous spurs, but puggles, but forked penis, but duck bill...)
21. thedrjojo- camel (probably not wolf due to res)
17. SummerTheLynx- grizzly bear (back and forth reads, leans slight village)
18. LetItSnow/ SOV- zebra

Best guess wolfy:
?

No the elephants spash around and play in the water in her lungs when her bucket men are broken
I still think of how they collect semen every time I think about elephants, so this sad image disappears into a bug, a giant AV, and 3-4 guys trying not to be concussed by a giant wildly swinging phallus. And I giggle.

Reactions: 1 users
Quick question
Was pippys death like Serher/3m's mason death in the noob game? Where after like 3 days the other one died? (Trout made it 3 days in that game so we didn't lose two villagers super quickly as noobs) or was pippys death a wolf kill? The writeup kind of sounded more like it was a planned death a specified amount of time after finny's death, but I wanted to see what others thought.

Quick question
Was pippys death like Serher/3m's mason death in the noob game? Where after like 3 days the other one died? (Trout made it 3 days in that game so we didn't lose two villagers super quickly as noobs) or was pippys death a wolf kill? The writeup kind of sounded more like it was a planned death a specified amount of time after finny's death, but I wanted to see what others thought.

Hard to tell. But that's an interesting thought about the timed death considering she could never imply she was a mason.

Quick question

Imo, this wasn't self destruction because she "heard her gate open late at night."

Sheheard her enclosure gate open late at night and just laid there, accepting her fate. "Goahead" she lamented, "it hasn't been the same without her anyways."

Reactions: 2 users