WildZoo's WWildZoo- Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I had voted for Lisov before... and maybe I would go there again, but cdo not liking beetles and Lyra not talking about anything good about them (my role and the dead convince me this is a village code type thing), all says I should

Lynch Lyra
Probably too late, but in case it matters, this is my role PM: "Lyra, you are a Beetle. Besides for over-enthusiastic children with their parents and the occasional insect lover, no one tends to visit your enclosure. Because of this, you have no abilities."

I know the wording in the second sentence is weird, but I didn't write it. I don't think cdo made the beetle/Beatle connection, and IIRC she doesn't hate The Beatles, just thinks they're overrated.

Members don't see this ad.

Pretty beetles:
43ef0a10f6988969731c3ed1fe7e975d--beetle-insect-scarab-beetle.jpg

smaragdesthes.jpg

2449f228350d822372c995e13976faa1--beetle-insect-drawing-ideas.jpg

Members don't see this ad :)
This is a dumb tangent considering ny was a wolf and there was nothing in the write-up about the mods hating hippos. :rolleyes:

Probably too late, but in case it matters, this is my role PM: "Lyra, you are a Beetle. Besides for over-enthusiastic children with their parents and the occasional insect lover, no one tends to visit your enclosure. Because of this, you have no abilities."

I know the wording in the second sentence is weird, but I didn't write it. I don't think cdo made the beetle/Beatle connection, and IIRC she doesn't hate The Beatles, just thinks they're overrated.
This sounds more believable. The role I mean. I still have the question of why though.

Hippos kill more humans than any of those others. (Only pretty sure versus tigers...)
Still, your logic makes no sense. The wolf roles we know already aren't all objectively mean or bad animals compared to the known villager roles.

Eh, and I guess diseases from chimps...

I'm getting sidetracked.

I think the hippo was just supposed to be the polar opposite of the rhino.

I still can't place a why for the beetles. Does Dubz like beetles?
goldie.jpg

Members don't see this ad :)
Still, your logic makes no sense. The wolf roles we know already aren't all objectively mean or bad animals compared to the known villager roles.
No, but many of the roles are preferred or disliked by our mods. The sloths for example.

Eh, and I guess diseases from chimps...

I'm getting sidetracked.

I think the hippo was just supposed to be the polar opposite of the rhino.

I still can't place a why for the beetles. Does Dubz like beetles?
goldie.jpg
I don't know why, you're overthinking this. Look at my actual posts and tell me if you really think I'm a wolf. This is a stupid bandwagon and this is why being a vanillager sucks, I have no evidence of something obviously village that I've done to share with you guys (e.g. Lupin cancelling lynch, guis being the village assassin), it's up to how you all interpret my posts. Unfortunately it seems most people are going in circles discussing other things (silencing, wording in the wolf PMs, etc.) rather than actually looking at my posts or questioning me. I bet the wolves are loving today, they'll have three villagers gone with little to no effort.

Official Day Soon To Be Final Lynch Tally

Lyra (9)- guis, Lupin, Coop, Caia, genny, Pippy, Ski, LOTF, Rojo
LISOV (3)- Lyra, AM, STL
AM (1)- LISOV

13/14 Votes!

Not voting: @strider144

Deadline 11pm EST (10 pm CST) (~2 minutes)

Last edited:
Day 6

The Beetle was happy to be in the zoo. Poor girl was always being ignored- no one ever visited the insect exhibit. The room was typically hot and humid, the only people she ever saw were either overenthusiastic screaming children or the very rare adult insect enthusiast.

It was a hard life for the Beetle, but she managed very well. She managed to stay out of the way most of the time. So she was confused when people started yelling at her "I know you're a wolf!" "How could I be a wolf? I'm just a beetle!" "CDO HATES BEETLES. YOU'RE DEFINITELY A WOLF." "Do you know Cdo? She likes beetles!" "Oh... well Cdo hates The Beatles! Definitely a wolf!!!" "Well... you're right there..." But nothing she could say would help her convince them otherwise.

Dead is Lyra,
a Beetle whose lack of support from the public caused her to have no abilities.

It is now Night 6.

Active Exhibits:
2. @guisantes
7. @Animal Midwife
8. @SkiOtter
12. @strider144
15. @PippyPony
17. @SummerTheLynx
18. @LetItSnow/ @StartingoverVet
19. @Lupin21
20. @LadyOtheFarm
21. @thedrjojo- Camel
22. @genny
23. @Caia
24. @Coopah

Closed Exhibits:
3. @sheltermed- Pigeon
14. @hazelmoo- Elephant
10. @raf2769- Bald Eagle
1. @Frozenshades - Three-Toed Sloth
9. @Jilary- Otter
16. @mmmdreamerz- Meerkat
6. @finnickthedog- Chimpanzee
5. @nyanko- Hippo
11. @cheathac- Tiger
13. @DVMDream- Snow Leopard
4. @LyraGardenia- Beetle

Last edited:
It was a hard life for the Beetle, but she managed very well. She managed to stay out of the way most of the time. So she was confused when people started yelling at her "I know you're a wolf!" "How could I be a wolf? I'm just a beetle!" "CDO HATES BEETLES. YOU'RE DEFINITELY A WOLF." "Do you know Cdo? She likes beetles!" "Oh... well Cdo hates The Beatles! Definitely a wolf!!!" "Well... you're right there..." But nothing she could say would help her convince them otherwise.
To be fair, I DID say I didn't know your feelings on beetles, just The Beatles.

I am trying to weed down who originals are. I think I am down to like two people it can be, but might be missing someone

I is a squashed beetle, I has a sads. Good luck, village!

Reactions: 4 users
One thing I'm still a little hung up on is how Coop's role showed up in the dead message, despite Raf being blocked by Ski N1. Like, I get that it could have been N2 results, but it also means that Raf got role + affiliation, which I'm just not sure about. It's just kinda weird.

Plus, in combo with all her frenetic posts early game...I dunno.

This is also the time when my paranoia hardcore kicks in, so I also have STL and Lupin on the sketch list, despite the fact that this would have been a balls-to-the-wall awesome game for either of them if they were bussing that aggressively as wolves.

Reactions: 2 users
One thing I'm still a little hung up on is how Coop's role showed up in the dead message, despite Raf being blocked by Ski N1. Like, I get that it could have been N2 results, but it also means that Raf got role + affiliation, which I'm just not sure about. It's just kinda weird.

Plus, in combo with all her frenetic posts early game...I dunno.

This is also the time when my paranoia hardcore kicks in, so I also have STL and Lupin on the sketch list, despite the fact that this would have been a balls-to-the-wall awesome game for either of them if they were bussing that aggressively as wolves.

And saving villagers at the expense of a fellow wolf? Yeah, okay.

Reactions: 1 user
100% not original:
Rojo
pippy
Ski otter
Caia*
Very highly unlikely not an original:
Genny
Lupin
Strider
Guisantes

LoTF
Coopah

Does anyone have any reason for the bottom 5 that can move them up a level?