WildZoo's WWildZoo- Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
so did not like having my posting style called out directly on thread from the wolf PM

Members don't see this ad.

Woo, nice job village! Thanks for the game, mods! It was nice to actually be a villager for once.

Haha, My actual order was as follows:
1. Stridor (only because I felt strongly about her being silencer and she wasn't taking credit for it, and then was absent)
2. genny
3. Rojo
4. Yourself
5. Lupin (although she was higher earlier to be fair)
6. LoTF
7. Myself

Gotta stay alive somehow ;).!
Dude, strider is male and it's spelled strider, get it right! :p

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
So why was I kilt night 1?

Don't look at me; I voted to kill WildZoo (true story). Here's the relevant wolf chat:

Do you guys have any idea on who I should seer tonight? And who we should kill? I was thinking I could seer Jil unless you have any better ideas

Fine with seering Jil.

Hm, for the kill. Always kind of a toss up night 1. Strider admitted to being a noob, but I'm not familiar with some of the others. It can be fun to come out swinging and kill someone really prominent, try to start up a noob wolf group theory, but that only works sometimes. Otherwise...perhaps Raf

That's not a bad idea, especially since y'all are all veterans. What about jojo?

I never turn down a chance to smite Rojo. But, who else is noob enough that the villagers could potentially pin it on. That was my main question

AM, strider, pippy, mmm, maybe ski and raf? There are a few noobs in this game

Okay. Well I'd like to give the other two a chance to weigh in. But I'd go with Rojo if we go that route, or Raf otherwise.

If neither of them weigh in, then we're going for broke. Confusion is fun.

kill rojo

Ny and LeTits, do what you think is best.

i'm ok with killing rojo. and still STL for blocking for me.

As was surmised by the village players, I never weighed in before the night ended. I wouldn't have done it - not because I care about whether it's your first game in a while, but just because I have a hard time taking out players I like early in the game. I've made some exceptions (like SOV after he bragged about not being killable), but in general I'm a sap and avoid people I like playing with for a little while.

Reactions: 3 users
because someone's gotta go. i did know they'd burn their revive on you though and was hoping you were vanilla.

That wasn't the reason for killing Jojo, but it's a pretty damn good retrospective reason. I laughed when the village burned their rez on vanilla Jojo and the next night the seer was killed.

I was personally annoyed we took out the seer - I wanted to get seer'd first.

Reactions: 1 user
That wasn't the reason for killing Jojo, but it's a pretty damn good retrospective reason. I laughed when the village burned their rez on vanilla Jojo and the next night the seer was killed.

I was personally annoyed we took out the seer - I wanted to get seer'd first.
Yeah, I expected the outcry, but not necessarily the rez. But appreciated it

Who did that?
Part of 3m's Meerkat role was that she would "hear" (very small) parts of the wolf chat every night. Names were bleeped out, abilities, roles, etc. I thought I changed everything discriminating, but I didn't realize that ny has a specific posting style and that was present one night.

Part of 3m's Meerkat role was that she would "hear" (very small) parts of the wolf chat every night. Names were bleeped out, abilities, roles, etc. I thought I changed everything discriminating, but I didn't realize that ny has a specific posting style and that was present one night.

Ahhhh. Did that end up playing a role in nyanko getting lynched?

Nyanko went down while I was still out in Idaho and I ended up not following the game at all while out of town.

Nyanko went down while I was still out in Idaho and I ended up not following the game at all while out of town.
It had a very small part. It came out that both Ski and ny were blockers, with ~5 minutes to go it completely flipped to Ny. Complete **** show, actually haha

I was trying to emulate the little girl role from IRL WW, but I'll have to change it up a bit if I keep it. I liked the idea of the role a lot.

Members don't see this ad :)
Oh and @SummerTheLynx since you weren't in the Dead Chat.

I had lynched her because I thought she was a wolf because she claimed the day assassin ability, and I didn't believe that it would be included in the game. She was quite imprinted from that experience

"this was hands down the angriest I've ever been during any WW game ever. It was during dy's freaking basics game and STL decided that there's NO WAY a 2 shot day vigilante could be a thing. Was the same time ski got mad at me because I got out of lab and didn't immediately get on SDN because I went out drinking
I do not have fond memories of that game. I was literally screaming because everyone was just blindly following STL.
Omg I need to breathe"

"I'm literally seething right now. That freaking game. That might've been the last time I played with STL. I was pissed.

Because not only did he make a ridiculously claim, it was also like my 3rd or 4th game, I had always been lynched early and I was still trying to figure it out. And then freaking STL"

@hazelmoo - so do you actually think I tunnel on you? You are one of the people that I would not out on my top 5 lol

Lol no, I was trying to act like I acted the last time you voted for me when I was a villager but it backfired horribly :rofl:

Fun game mods, I'm sad I died so early! I suck at wolfing :arghh:

it definitely played a role. and it was the day everyone had to post drunk and i didn't post much or defend myself either.

BOO GO WOLVES

Wolves have had a bad run the past few games. Poor wolfies.
Wolves did great in the last game! :D
Good game, all!

Eh. You do you, but for the record:

I played the absentee game because (gasp) I was actually absentee. I shouldn't have signed up, but I didn't think it would be THAT bad. Once I realized it was, I sub'd out. (Thanks for stepping into an awkward spot, @StartingoverVet ...)

I <HATE> the absentee game and would never - village, wolf, neutral, chaos - play an entire absentee game as an intentional strategy. It's just not fun.

Seriously - don't care if you make me a backup vote for it, but I do care if you think I'd *intentionally* play an absentee game. That's not fun for anyone, so I wouldn't do it. Not with intent. Bad judgment, sure. But not by plan.
I know the feeling. This was me last game. It's even worse when you are a wolf because there is some minimum of activity you have to do in wolf thread.
Haha. Jil, thank you for the item. Otherwise, tears would have been shed all game.
As soon as I saw rojo was killed, I decided to make a rez item. It had a 20% chance of bringing him back with an ability he didn't have before. I'm glad you got it and used it on him. I'm with you, having an ability doesn't necessarily make you a more valuable player.
Oh and @SummerTheLynx since you weren't in the Dead Chat.

"this was hands down the angriest I've ever been during any WW game ever. It was during dy's freaking basics game and STL decided that there's NO WAY a 2 shot day vigilante could be a thing. Was the same time ski got mad at me because I got out of lab and didn't immediately get on SDN because I went out drinking
I do not have fond memories of that game. I was literally screaming because everyone was just blindly following STL.
Omg I need to breathe"
Not everyone was blindly following STL. I wouldn't have thought that role was in a basics game either.

Yep lol n1 I was blocked by an intimidating presence, and I figured there's no way that could be good, and the I died n2. I assumed the wolves blocked me and had news of a successful block and found out I had an ability that way. I got seer results of coop being a village platypus before I died n2.

I didn't assume there was only one blocker in the game, so my message said to not trust "one with the ability to block," not "THE one with ability to block." I enjoyed that my little message got to play a decent role in the game since I wasn't really able to

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
IM SORRY RAF

Here you go eggo

image.png

Here lies SkiOtter
Ded
Though I am pretty disappointed this didn't get to be used for my writeup when it was originally me dying and being in first place all day with no one willing to hear me out on my Death Day. This was a damn good picture and I was crying laughing while making all my ****post pictures that day because I was salty and decided I was going to post a lot and annoy you all because no one was willing to listen to me that there was a second blocker out there and that I wasn't the wolf blocker (COUGH COUGH STL COUGH COUGH)

Also, if you goons had given me any indication that I possibly would have lived BEFORE THE LAST FIVE MINUTES BEFORE CLOSE I would've gotten an action in and blocked SOV and the conversion..... Soooooo...... Maybe have discussions a bit sooner than the last five minutes in the future......................

Though I am pretty disappointed this didn't get to be used for my writeup when it was originally me dying and being in first place all day with no one willing to hear me out on my Death Day. This was a damn good picture and I was crying laughing while making all my ****post pictures that day because I was salty and decided I was going to post a lot and annoy you all because no one was willing to listen to me that there was a second blocker out there and that I wasn't the wolf blocker (COUGH COUGH STL COUGH COUGH)

Also, if you goons had given me any indication that I possibly would have lived BEFORE THE LAST FIVE MINUTES BEFORE CLOSE I would've gotten an action in and blocked SOV and the conversion..... Soooooo...... Maybe have discussions a bit sooner than the last five minutes in the future......................

Well, I was only lynching you because you were lynching me. Also, I hope I angered everyone with my unintelligible drunk posts.

Even if I think I'm going to die, I put in contingency actions, just in case. I've been surprised how often it was necessary.

Well, I was only lynching you because you were lynching me. Also, I hope I angered everyone with my unintelligible drunk posts.
I feel like not that many people enjoyed drinky drunk day. That was fun, I had a great time.

Plus I let y'all do a sentence of drunk and multiple paragraphs of sober English. French day didn't let you do that! Can't say I never do anything for y'all. ;)

Plus I let y'all do a sentence of drunk and multiple paragraphs of sober English. French day didn't let you do that! Can't say I never do anything for y'all. ;)

Boring. Go big or go home.

Reactions: 4 users
Truth. Actual drunk Cdo wasn't impressed with STL that night, to say the least. :laugh: Might've been good that I passed over the reigns to Wubz or else he would've been dead. :ninja:
Maybe I should be quicker to smite in the future :thinking:

Just checking to see if my @ tag on SDN is working yet. It has been working off-and-on ... but not always 100%.

So if it is working again, and I have @ tagged you below, you do NOT need to respond to this post (because the @ tag will be highlighted in blue print).

@SkiOtter
@cdoconn
@Coopah

Just checking to see if my @ tag on SDN is working yet. It has been working off-and-on ... but not always 100%.

So if it is working again, and I have @ tagged you below, you do NOT need to respond to this post (because the @ tag will be highlighted in blue print).

@SkiOtter
@cdoconn
@Coopah

Does this mean you'll be able to play the next game? :heckyeah:

RETALIATORY VOTES ARE SKETCHY, AM.

(Though sorry my muscle relaxant tired and low-key loopy af self couldn't figure out what the **** was going on and thought the only explanation was that YOU MUST BE SKETCHY AS **** and not that someone else just had the same damn block message as me.........)

RETALIATORY VOTES ARE SKETCHY, AM.

But is it really if no one calls me out on it? :thinking:

(Though sorry my muscle relaxant tired and low-key loopy af self couldn't figure out what the **** was going on and thought the only explanation was that YOU MUST BE SKETCHY AS **** and not that someone else just had the same damn block message as me.........)

I almost wanted to say that my role could perhaps "outrun" your block, but figured it'd only make things worse.

It was a fun game! Just a frustrating end for me. I don't mind losing, but I'd rather go down fighting.
Sorry, really didn't think you were going to get lynched that day! And then I was really sick yesterday and spent the whole day sleeping :(

Also good job @strider144 ! I was impressed with your strategy and wolf-hunting.
Thanks! The silencing role was kind of brutal. I got one skip, used that the first time, and then I played with the stinking ball the last one and had to choose 2 people to silence. 2. Out of 7. What even.

Sorry, really didn't think you were going to get lynched that day! And then I was really sick yesterday and spent the whole day sleeping :(
Though I suppose I shouldn't be all that sorry, what with your role listed in red in that last roster of the dead...

I feel like not that many people enjoyed drinky drunk day. That was fun, I had a great time.

I thought it was fun except that drunk-typing kept spilling into all the typing I was doing. I had to start proofreading fb messages to edit out the WW drunkenness.

Reactions: 5 users
I tried to go through her posts outside of this thread multiple times today to see if she was on other threads. Found by accident that she left her time last on, on. She was here after results posted this morning, and she also checked in after the tag. No posts today at all on thread.

Edit: why I switched - to get her talking. I punish ignoring questions initially with simply a lynch vote, and later with driving hard to get them lynched. She is still in the simply receiving one vote category.

I think I clicked through and then fell asleep and kinda forgot about it. To be fair it also took me about an hour to find and put on pants yesterday because I kept falling asleep or getting confused. Definitely not intentional gameplay, if I hadn't been wayyyyy out of it I would've replied!

I deeeefffffiinitely almost started it on other threads on sdn
Your bouncy bounce repeated words thing was the most contagious. Not even my drunkpost style and still! My favorite is that drunk-typing and then running it through the drunkpost generator turned your name into skiotater.

Allegro's is.... edible? It's definitely not GOOD! But it's the best I've had in UCity, unfortunately there just isn't any competition.

Strider, you are here too?!
and, super super late reply: yep! came to the area for undergrad, been here ever since. way better pizza than FL, my home state.