You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Like this one if you didn't.
Ok well that's not helpful if neither of you did.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
When do we get to the "any good reasons for lynching somebody else?"
Were they mating last night or was that somebody else?
(Sad and alone cuz nobody wants to hook up with me🙁 )
(Sad and alone cuz nobody wants to hook up with me🙁 )
I really don't like strider not checking in at all today when he/she has been on SDN...
Were they mating last night or was that somebody else?
(Sad and alone cuz nobody wants to hook up with me🙁 )
I have no idea who currently has the pheromones. Guis apparently had them yesterday with strider.
Do they get passed from player to player or randomly redistributed?I have no idea who currently has the pheromones. Guis apparently had them yesterday with strider.
I really don't like strider not checking in at all today when he/she has been on SDN...
Yeah, I don't either. But why do that? That's what I don't get.
Do they get passed from player to player or randomly redistributed?
I'm guessing random. I never got them, Rojo just happened to receive them a few days back.
Did anybody else ever see the toy ball?
Did anybody else ever see the toy ball?
Nope, not me.
Silenced peeps like this post if you didn't either. Like LOTF's if you did.
I really don't like strider not checking in at all today when he/she has been on SDN...
Also my feels haven't changed from yesterday. If Genny isn't a wolf, I am voting Lupin.
19 minutes remaining
Why Lupin over STL?Also my feels haven't changed from yesterday. If Genny isn't a wolf, I am voting Lupin.
I feel like Lupes has played more village and done a good job not changing styles if she is village.
STL hasn't quite felt right to me all game... so I guess that means I don't see a change in play there either.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do you have a specific person in mind?When do we get to the "any good reasons for lynching somebody else?"
Day 9 Y'all Are Boring Me Lynch Tally
Genny (4)- Caia, Lupin, Rojo, LOTF
Lupin ()-
Strider (2)- STL, Genny
6/7 voting!
Not voting: @strider144
Deadline at 11pm EST/ 10 pm CST (15 minutes)
And a reason beyond feelz?Do you have a specific person in mind?
Is it someone we are voting for today?
Why Lupin over STL?
I feel like Lupes has played more village and done a good job not changing styles if she is village.
STL hasn't quite felt right to me all game... so I guess that means I don't see a change in play there either.
A combo of never letting her live even if you think you can read her at end game and I don't feel like the last couple days have been quite the same.
Her comment earlier today about the amount of village work she has done this game stuck out to me as well...we all know it's largely irrelevant now - if anything it works against you.
Is it something you were notified about?
Or something on thread?
I would assume it's lupin, who she is voting lol.Is it someone we are voting for today?
Oh duh.I would assume it's lupin, who she is voting lol.
So is it mod related info or
Is it your reads?
But do I ever feel right? Especially at the end? Maybe it's because I am not right but wrong, but then I am getting philosophical.Why Lupin over STL?
I feel like Lupes has played more village and done a good job not changing styles if she is village.
STL hasn't quite felt right to me all game... so I guess that means I don't see a change in play there either.
So wrong in all the right ways?😉But do I ever feel right? Especially at the end? Maybe it's because I am not right but wrong, but then I am getting philosophical.
So is it mod related info or
So both huh?Is it your reads?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
4 minutes remaining
I hate to say this but unless there is a big push off of you in the next minute, I think we will need to take out Lupes tomorrow.
Lynch closed. Results pending
Yup.***
😴
***
eggsactly!So wrong in all the right ways?😉
1 more min before I call mod abandonment!
I'm cramping and my mouth hurts. It's coming. Don't make me eat you.1 more min before I call mod abandonment!
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Can't call it abandonment if mods are here 😉
(I hope at least one person was expecting a writeup when they got this notification. Hehe.)
(I hope at least one person was expecting a writeup when they got this notification. Hehe.)
You are so confused. An egg has no eats.I'm cramping and my mouth hurts. It's coming. Don't make me eat you.
Just gonna keep posting. 😛
Announcement: The game is cancelled. Yes, I know this comes as a shock to all of you. But the mods have abandoned this game, so it's over. Maybe we will run a speed game instead.
I will eat you. You better watch your back. A wolf isn't gonna kill you, Cdo with a flamethrower will.Announcement: The game is cancelled. Yes, I know this comes as a shock to all of you. But the mods have abandoned this game, so it's over. Maybe we will run a speed game instead.
Flambeed STL is a lackluster way or cooking a STL. Doesn't quite get the desired texture, internal cooking temp, or or optimal flavor profile.I will eat you. You better watch your back. A wolf isn't gonna kill you, Cdo with a flamethrower will.
Flambeed STL is a lackluster way or cooking a STL. Doesn't quite get the desired texture, internal cooking temp, or or optimal flavor profile.
Probably just needs some marinade.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I will eat you. You better watch your back. A wolf isn't gonna kill you, Cdo with a flamethrower will.
*******************************
You will probably have to liquefy him first, so that you actually can eat him.
*******************************
Flambeed STL is a lackluster way or cooking a STL. Doesn't quite get the desired texture, internal cooking temp, or or optimal flavor profile.
*********************************
How much salt needs to be added?
*********************************
This is the problem with today's youth, they believe you can just throw a sauce and/or marinade over anything and that's cooking. SMHProbably just needs some marinade.
*********************************
How much salt needs to be added?
*********************************
************
All of it
**************
Depends on who ends up flipping with what roles, best indicator of saltiness*********************************
How much salt needs to be added?
*********************************
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 97K