Will I be late submitting AACOMAS application after June 1st?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

supsh17

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I am retaking the MCAT on June 1st, and applying DO mostly (maybe 1 MD school?). I dont want to lose useful study time, so I wanted to start and finish my primaries after my exam but before the end of June. And then get my letters and secondaries in by August.

I think the app opens May 1st? or around that time, and AAMCAS STRESSES submitting by June, so is this doable and will I be late if I go by this timeline?

Thanks guys!