Wisconsin - Check your mailbox

Started by bellai
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bellai

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got my official dooms day letter today. I hope you all fair better than I did. They included a little sheet with applicant statistics to "boost" my spirits.
 
got mine too. but i don't like the sheet. it just makes you wonder where you fit in on all that...
 
Waitlisted... I agree about that sheet too- it makes no difference if you don't know where you fit in. Good luck for others waiting for their letters!:luck:
 
i just got my letter today- on the out of state waitlist. does anyone know if there's an instate and out of state waitlist, or is it all lumped together? their letter seems pretty daunting too- you won't find out until summer or even september?! i'd like to know before i move to a different state to start school, get an apartment, and THEN hear from wisc.!