Wisconsin

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Fixed Gear

Highly Acetylated Locus
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
ANybody heard from them? I submitted 8/1, and got a seconday for all schools but UW. I am out of state, so they may just end up telling me to f off.

Carley

Members don't see this ad.

Nope, nothing. I'm also out of state.
I say......heck with them. This is the only school I have never heard from.

Mossjoh

Hey guys, I am an instate, and I just got my first interview, from UW. I would say call them at least to find out whether there has been a problem, or if they just wait longer to send out-of-state secondaries. I know the secondary deadline is not until Nov. 15th. Anyway, UW is too great a school, just to blow off, in my opinion :)
If I can answer any other questions, or help out, just let me know.
:)Shannon

Members don't see this ad :)
Wisconsin is the only school that I have not heard from at all. I called them, and they had not received my application yet (I am unverified still, but most of my other schools have reported receiving my unverified app). I should probably call them again. I am out of state. I agree that it is too good a school to blow off, but I am getting a little anxious.

i'm out of state, but i received the wisc secondary a few weeks ago. I completed it around september 10, and just got a postcard in the mail saying they have all my crap and are ready to start reviewing it.
you could probably call the office to ask about the timeline there...the lady I spoke to was very pleasant on the phone.