1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Wisconsin

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Fixed Gear, Sep 25, 2001.

1. Fixed Gear

Fixed Gear Highly Acetylated Locus
    7+ Year Member

ANybody heard from them? I submitted 8/1, and got a seconday for all schools but UW. I am out of state, so they may just end up telling me to f off.

Carley

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Mossjoh

Mossjoh Mayo Clinic-PGY2
    10+ Year Member

Nope, nothing. I'm also out of state.
    I say......heck with them. This is the only school I have never heard from.

Mossjoh

4. Badgerbabe

Badgerbabe Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Hey guys, I am an instate, and I just got my first interview, from UW. I would say call them at least to find out whether there has been a problem, or if they just wait longer to send out-of-state secondaries. I know the secondary deadline is not until Nov. 15th. Anyway, UW is too great a school, just to blow off, in my opinion :)
    If I can answer any other questions, or help out, just let me know.
    :)Shannon

5. ewells

ewells Big Daddy
    7+ Year Member

Wisconsin is the only school that I have not heard from at all. I called them, and they had not received my application yet (I am unverified still, but most of my other schools have reported receiving my unverified app). I should probably call them again. I am out of state. I agree that it is too good a school to blow off, but I am getting a little anxious.

6. figure five

figure five Member
    7+ Year Member

Medical Student
    i'm out of state, but i received the wisc secondary a few weeks ago. I completed it around september 10, and just got a postcard in the mail saying they have all my crap and are ready to start reviewing it.
    you could probably call the office to ask about the timeline there...the lady I spoke to was very pleasant on the phone.