You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2023-2024 Wisconsin
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
n=1 but based on SDN my interview group (early December) had A calls go out on a Friday. I didn't hear anything and then got the WL email on Monday. That being said, SDN isn't representative of the whole applicant pool so you can't really predict all that much from it- I'll keep my fingers crossed that you and others who are still waiting get good news soon!I interviewed on 1/05 and did not get the call yet yet. Does that mean I’m gonna be rejected or waitlisted?
SonOfSisyphus
New Member
I looked a couple months back and it looked like sometimes they called with A’s over multiple days.I interviewed on 1/05 and did not get the call yet yet. Does that mean I’m gonna be rejected or waitlisted?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Where is their email? Imma need that acceptance in writing
🤭
🤭
E-mail just came in.Where is their email? Imma need that acceptance in writing
🤭
Waitlist via email, interviewed 1/26
edit: Based on last year's thread, it seems around April, applicants are ranked. However, there could possibly be multiple people at each "ranking" so for example, if you were ranked 3, there could be 2 people ranked at 1 and 5 ranked at 2 so you're actually at least 7 people from being "next" for admission. At least that's how it seems from last year.
edit: Based on last year's thread, it seems around April, applicants are ranked. However, there could possibly be multiple people at each "ranking" so for example, if you were ranked 3, there could be 2 people ranked at 1 and 5 ranked at 2 so you're actually at least 7 people from being "next" for admission. At least that's how it seems from last year.
Last edited:
Got it 😭E-mail just came in.
peachtea2000
26 Applications - II: 3 | A:0 | R: 5
I interviewed 1/10 and haven't received an email for either an A or WL. Should I expect an R, or is it more likely the just haven't evaluated my application yet?
GreekFreek
Full Member
Hoping this will be me too as my interview is coming up soon. Send good vibes pls xDIS A call just received!!!! I literally don't believe it this is my only A of the cycle!! Interviewed 1/17
Rajabear23
New Member
How is the WL movement at this school?
D
deleted1124957
Hoping it's good 😭 matters if IS or OOSHow is the WL movement at this school?
IS A yesterday for WARM program, interviewed 1/12. No phone call, only email.
futuredoc17272278283
Full Member
+1 IS WL yesterday
mcsteamy273
Full Member
When did you interview? I interviewed 2/2 (IS) and I'm nervous as hell, just waiting. also, good luck+1 IS WL yesterday
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
IS A (MSTP) today, interviewed 2/7
peachtea2000
26 Applications - II: 3 | A:0 | R: 5
Has anyone not heard anything at all yet? I interviewed 1/10
premeduser1
Full Member
has anyone else heard back from the 2/7 group (non-MSTP). Or is MSTP just a different process?
Last edited:
For_the_birds
New Member
MSTP is a different process. Completely unrelated to the MD only processhas anyone else heard back from the 2/7 group (non-MSTP). Or is MSTP just a different process?
premeduser1
Full Member
Im pretty sure the last cohort just interviewed last week. Based on trend it seems that they release acceptance for all the weeks of a month on week 2ish of the subsequent month, hence some individuals have shorter waiting periods if they interview later on in a monthAre they done with interviews?
There is a group interviewing this Friday but unsure if any more past thatIm pretty sure the last cohort just interviewed last week. Based on trend it seems that they release acceptance for all the weeks of a month on week 2ish of the subsequent month, hence some individuals have shorter waiting periods if they interview later on in a month
McApple
Full Member
There is a group interviewing this Friday but unsure if any more past that
So around March 15th for the last of the decisions?
YellowLemonTract
Full Member
They said that it would take 6-8 weeks to hear back but they have accepted students day on April 6th so they hope they can let people know before then at least the ones who interviewed around mid Feb so they can make it.
mcsteamy273
Full Member
Anyone in the 2/2 group hear back?
green_canoe
New Member
March 22 is my best guess based on past decision timesSo around March 15th for the last of the decisions?
periwinkle-rose
New Member
Interviewed 1/5 and still haven’t heard anything. :/Anyone in the 2/2 group hear back?
![]()
GreekFreek
Full Member
It seems like the interview group for this week will have at most 5 weeks till they hear back if we assume the acccepted students day on April 6th to be a hard deadline fort decisions.They said that it would take 6-8 weeks to hear back but they have accepted students day on April 6th so they hope they can let people know before then at least the ones who interviewed around mid Feb so they can make it.
YellowLemonTract
Full Member
I wouldn't say it's a hard deadline for decisions. The way they worded it was that they are going to try their best to do it before then but it wasn't a for sure they couldIt seems like the interview group for this week will have at most 5 weeks till they hear back if we assume the acccepted students day on April 6th to be a hard deadline fort decisions.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
studyharder1
New Member
There's a facebook group!
periwinkle-rose
New Member
I interviewed 1/5 and still haven’t heard back, making today the end of the 6-8 week waiting period. Should I email admissions on Monday morning addressing this? Or just keep waiting? [emoji43][emoji94] the wait is killing me!!
GreekFreek
Full Member
Can confirm last interview group will be next week, Mar 4-8.There is a group interviewing this Friday but unsure if any more past that
Admissions peeps also said that Saturday April 6th is their target date for primary admission decisions, with waitlist position emails coming mid-April.
They said that anyone being interviewed has the same shot as anyone else for a spot in their class, regardless of the week that you interviewed on as they don't believe in interviewing people just to fill the waitlist. Which is honestly so reassuring for those of us with later interview dates.
premeduser1
Full Member
Yes, they said you should reach out if you haven’t heard anything for 8 weeksI interviewed 1/5 and still haven’t heard back, making today the end of the 6-8 week waiting period. Should I email admissions on Monday morning addressing this? Or just keep waiting? [emoji43][emoji94] the wait is killing me!!
Interviewed 1/5 and got an A for the WARM program on 2/16. I just got sent another email today saying I am on the waitlist. No phone calls received or missed from them either, so a bit confused. Anyone have this happen to them? I reached out and will keep yall updated
Omg this is horrifying. I hope it all gets cleared up and everything turns out okay! Was the acceptance an email or call?Interviewed 1/5 and got an A for the WARM program on 2/16. I just got sent another email today saying I am on the waitlist. No phone calls received or missed from them either, so a bit confused. Anyone have this happen to them? I reached out and will keep yall updated
periwinkle-rose
New Member
I interviewed 1/5 and still haven’t heard back, making today the end of the 6-8 week waiting period. Should I email admissions on Monday morning addressing this? Or just keep waiting? [emoji43][emoji94] the wait is killing me!!
Finally got an email this morning for an A to the WARM program!!! 🙂
D
deleted1124957
That’s wild, I’m so sorry mateInterviewed 1/5 and got an A for the WARM program on 2/16. I just got sent another email today saying I am on the waitlist. No phone calls received or missed from them either, so a bit confused. Anyone have this happen to them? I reached out and will keep yall updated
Acceptance and waitlist were both emails!Omg this is horrifying. I hope it all gets cleared up and everything turns out okay! Was the acceptance an email or call?
Whew, got a call from the assistant director of the WARM program and he clarified that I was accepted and the WL email was a fluke! It was cool to see him reach out personally and share his thoughts about it, really nice guy and is now making my decision to attend here even harder!
GreekFreek
Full Member
So generally, what day of the week do decisions tend to come out on? Mondays?
McApple
Full Member
So generally, what day of the week do decisions tend to come out on? Mondays?
I think Fridays this cycle, at least for acceptance calls.
Also wondering thisHas anyone received any scholarship information yet? Or does anyone know when they'll come out? Also, does anyone know how open UWSMPH is to negotiations regarding scholarship amounts? Thanks in advance.
green_canoe
New Member
An IS friend of mine was accepted 1/19 and offered a scholarship 1/25. This is the only scholarship I’ve heard of so far this cycle.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am OOS and was offered a scholarship during my A call.An IS friend of mine was accepted 1/19 and offered a scholarship 1/25. This is the only scholarship I’ve heard of so far this cycle.
just got the A call (IS) about 20 min ago!!! yayyyyy, interviewed 2/14--they said they'd update portal and send official acceptance letter by tmrw
Last edited:
IS A Just now!!!!!!!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 722
- Views
- 237K
- Replies
- 849
- Views
- 248K