2023-2024 Wisconsin

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Just got the A about a half an hour ago. OOS non-trad with an awful LM so I won't mention it. Interviewed early January. Keep the hope alive y'all!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I interviewed on 1/05 and did not get the call yet yet. Does that mean I’m gonna be rejected or waitlisted?

I interviewed on 1/05 and did not get the call yet yet. Does that mean I’m gonna be rejected or waitlisted?
n=1 but based on SDN my interview group (early December) had A calls go out on a Friday. I didn't hear anything and then got the WL email on Monday. That being said, SDN isn't representative of the whole applicant pool so you can't really predict all that much from it- I'll keep my fingers crossed that you and others who are still waiting get good news soon!

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
I looked a couple months back and it looked like sometimes they called with A’s over multiple days.

Waitlist via email, interviewed 1/26

edit: Based on last year's thread, it seems around April, applicants are ranked. However, there could possibly be multiple people at each "ranking" so for example, if you were ranked 3, there could be 2 people ranked at 1 and 5 ranked at 2 so you're actually at least 7 people from being "next" for admission. At least that's how it seems from last year.

Last edited:
I interviewed 1/10 and haven't received an email for either an A or WL. Should I expect an R, or is it more likely the just haven't evaluated my application yet?

IS A call just received!!!! I literally don't believe it this is my only A of the cycle!! Interviewed 1/17
Hoping this will be me too as my interview is coming up soon. Send good vibes pls xD

• Care
Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
WL email sent this morning. Interviewed 1/19

Has anyone not heard anything at all yet? I interviewed 1/10

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
I interviewed on 1/19 and received an (IS) A to the WARM program on 2/19.

If anyone has questions about my stats please feel free to ask!

has anyone else heard back from the 2/7 group (non-MSTP). Or is MSTP just a different process?

Last edited:
Are they done with interviews?
Im pretty sure the last cohort just interviewed last week. Based on trend it seems that they release acceptance for all the weeks of a month on week 2ish of the subsequent month, hence some individuals have shorter waiting periods if they interview later on in a month

Im pretty sure the last cohort just interviewed last week. Based on trend it seems that they release acceptance for all the weeks of a month on week 2ish of the subsequent month, hence some individuals have shorter waiting periods if they interview later on in a month

That makes sense. Thanks for the info!

There is a group interviewing this Friday but unsure if any more past that

They said that it would take 6-8 weeks to hear back but they have accepted students day on April 6th so they hope they can let people know before then at least the ones who interviewed around mid Feb so they can make it.

Anyone in the 2/2 group hear back?
Bored Daily Show GIF by CTV Comedy Channel

They said that it would take 6-8 weeks to hear back but they have accepted students day on April 6th so they hope they can let people know before then at least the ones who interviewed around mid Feb so they can make it.
It seems like the interview group for this week will have at most 5 weeks till they hear back if we assume the acccepted students day on April 6th to be a hard deadline fort decisions.

It seems like the interview group for this week will have at most 5 weeks till they hear back if we assume the acccepted students day on April 6th to be a hard deadline fort decisions.
I wouldn't say it's a hard deadline for decisions. The way they worded it was that they are going to try their best to do it before then but it wasn't a for sure they could

• Hmm
I interviewed 1/5 and still haven’t heard back, making today the end of the 6-8 week waiting period. Should I email admissions on Monday morning addressing this? Or just keep waiting? the wait is killing me!!

There is a group interviewing this Friday but unsure if any more past that
Can confirm last interview group will be next week, Mar 4-8.

Admissions peeps also said that Saturday April 6th is their target date for primary admission decisions, with waitlist position emails coming mid-April.

They said that anyone being interviewed has the same shot as anyone else for a spot in their class, regardless of the week that you interviewed on as they don't believe in interviewing people just to fill the waitlist. Which is honestly so reassuring for those of us with later interview dates.

I interviewed 1/5 and still haven’t heard back, making today the end of the 6-8 week waiting period. Should I email admissions on Monday morning addressing this? Or just keep waiting? the wait is killing me!!
Yes, they said you should reach out if you haven’t heard anything for 8 weeks

Interviewed 1/5 and got an A for the WARM program on 2/16. I just got sent another email today saying I am on the waitlist. No phone calls received or missed from them either, so a bit confused. Anyone have this happen to them? I reached out and will keep yall updated

• Wow
Interviewed 1/5 and got an A for the WARM program on 2/16. I just got sent another email today saying I am on the waitlist. No phone calls received or missed from them either, so a bit confused. Anyone have this happen to them? I reached out and will keep yall updated
Omg this is horrifying. I hope it all gets cleared up and everything turns out okay! Was the acceptance an email or call?

Finally got an email this morning for an A to the WARM program!!! :)

Reactions: 2 users
That’s wild, I’m so sorry mate

• Care
Whew, got a call from the assistant director of the WARM program and he clarified that I was accepted and the WL email was a fluke! It was cool to see him reach out personally and share his thoughts about it, really nice guy and is now making my decision to attend here even harder!

• Love
Reactions: 9 users
So generally, what day of the week do decisions tend to come out on? Mondays?

Has anyone received any scholarship information yet? Or does anyone know when they'll come out? Also, does anyone know how open UWSMPH is to negotiations regarding scholarship amounts? Thanks in advance.

Reactions: 2 users
Has anyone received any scholarship information yet? Or does anyone know when they'll come out? Also, does anyone know how open UWSMPH is to negotiations regarding scholarship amounts? Thanks in advance.
Also wondering this