WW 101 - SDN Farm - Beginner's WW game

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
We get down to another day of pure and utter torture for the mods... as the newbs flounder about trying to find their way in the world of WW.... SOV cannot take it anymore and jumps ship.... lets hope the old man can swim :eek:

MichaelJackson is running around like a chicken with his head cut off... oh noes... my spreadsheet is no where to be found... I cannot function without my spreadsheet... how will we ever find a wolf... I swear this lad is a a few fries short of a happy meal... but I digress...

BI has a funny feeling about GIT, but it could have been something she ate earlier in the day.... I mean they are kind of related.... is it gastric upset or is GIT a wolf? o_O

The other aminals are confused as feck as to what is happening on the farm and really wish the farmer would show up all ready to feed them.... it has been days... if he would just come maybe the needless murder would stop.... bloody hell, I mean they can't be expected to live like this any longer... it is turning into lord of the flies up in here

And GIT is nowhere to be found.... she has disappeared off the grid... why so quiet all the sudden when she was always the loudest of them all?! Their ears always started to ring when she was around with all her damn yelling....

They start out on their witch hunt with whatever tools from the farm they can muster.... they find GIT hiding in a dark shed in the back of the farm... she yells "LEAVE ME BE!".... "I NEED TO FIND THE ROADRUNNER.... MY WORK HERE IS DONE FOR NOW".... but the animals push forward knowing she is the one chosen for lynching... "STOP!".. they bludgeon her to death with tools, hoofs, teeth... fur, blood, and bone flying everywhere.... then they pull the lifeless body into the light.... revealing what is left of GIT..

You have lynched GIT, a coyote and wolf

It is Night 12. Night deadline is 5am, but get your ****e in ASAP

The Living Players:
3- @Crystalight33
6- @WillowLeaf
8- @wildchild210
22- @brightimpressio
23- @Mad Jack,
21- @magbags,

The animals sent to the rendering plant, or the necropsy table, or have departed the farm life etc etc.
4- @UFprevet12, peacock
13- @SV88, herding dog
16- @rxelle, mouse
7- @bluesails, goose
9- @aggiegirl88, chicken
17- @GellaBella, lamb
1- @WildZoo, cow
2- @JaynaAli, Bear, (were)wolf.
11- @Ashgirl, piglet
20- @kittyy, wolf, (were)wolf
12- @98cats (aka the player formerly known as sand_cat), goat
18- @epivetlove, pig
5- @evilsquirrel, fox
19- @remi4301, turkey
10- @Beagleholly, Barn cat, non-villager
24- @Rwwilliams, zebu
14- @Haxx, sheep
15- @grossly_incandescent, coyote

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
We get down to another day of pure and utter torture for the mods... as the newbs flounder about trying to find their way in the world of WW.... SOV cannot take it anymore and jumps ship.... lets hope the old man can swim :eek:

MichaelJackson is running around like a chicken with his head cut off... oh noes... my spreadsheet is no where to be found... I cannot function without my spreadsheet... how will we ever find a wolf... I swear this lad is a a few fries short of a happy meal... but I digress...

BI has a funny feeling about GIT, but it could have been something she ate earlier in the day.... I mean they are kind of related.... is it gastric upset or is GIT a wolf? o_O

The other aminals are confused as feck as to what is happening on the farm and really wish the farmer would show up all ready to feed them.... it has been days... if he would just come maybe the needless murder would stop.... bloody hell, I mean they can't be expected to live like this any longer... it is turning into lord of the flies up in here

And GIT is nowhere to be found.... she has disappeared off the grid... why so quiet all the sudden when she was always the loudest of them all?! Their ears always started to ring when she was around with all her damn yelling....

They start out on their witch hunt with whatever tools from the farm they can muster.... they find GIT hiding in a dark shed in the back of the farm... she yells "LEAVE ME BE!".... "I NEED TO FIND THE ROADRUNNER.... MY WORK HERE IS DONE FOR NOW".... but the animals push forward knowing she is the one chosen for lynching... "STOP!".. they bludgeon her to death with tools, hoofs, teeth... fur, blood, and bone flying everywhere.... then they pull the lifeless body into the light.... revealing what is left of GIT..

You have lynched GIT, a coyote and wolf

It is Night 12. Night deadline is 5am, but get your ****e in ASAP

The Living Players:
3- @Crystalight33
6- @WillowLeaf
8- @wildchild210
22- @brightimpressio
23- @Mad Jack,
21- @magbags,

The animals sent to the rendering plant, or the necropsy table, or have departed the farm life etc etc.
4- @UFprevet12, peacock
13- @SV88, herding dog
16- @rxelle, mouse
7- @bluesails, goose
9- @aggiegirl88, chicken
17- @GellaBella, lamb
1- @WildZoo, cow
11- @Ashgirl, piglet
18- @epivetlove, pig
5- @evilsquirrel, fox
19- @remi4301, turkey
24- @Rwwilliams, zebu
14- @Haxx, sheep
ebc9976b264bfd5ebb93b24bdf03aa0c.gif

Five for six, hell yeah! (I consider the cat a solid kill)

Reactions: 1 users
We are almost on a roll! 3 wolves, then a neutral character, then... oops, a villager... then another wolf! Not bad!

Reactions: 5 users
:peeking::peeking:
Alright, n00bs, it's time to pay attention. First important piece:

Second important piece:

Third important piece:

Get the message?
:peeking::peeking:
I noticed that and it made me want to scream, because of course I couldn't say anything.

:p .netsil t'nod sretsgnuoy ew yas t'noD .taht dias ehs nehw fo thguoht I gniht tsrif eht s'taht raews I SIL

Members don't see this ad :)
Yay villagers!!!!!

Am I the only one who's like
mark-wahlberg-rage-quits-o.gif

That this game isn't freaking over? How many wolves are there? One? Two? Did they convert someone? When? Who? Argh!!! I was really hoping four would be the end of it. I want my life back, SOV! This isn't fair!

:rolleyes:Play WW, he said... It'll help you relieve stress, he said...:rolleyes:

My GPA will be so happy when this game is over lol All I do is think about WW strategies in class.

Reactions: 2 users
:rolleyes:Play WW, he said... It'll help you relieve stress, he said...:rolleyes:

ummmm playing WW is not for stress relief... it is stress inducing... and SOV always lies... if there is one thing you need to learn it is that....

but it is addicting so watch out

1392488743657.gif

Reactions: 3 users
I should be editing a paper right now. And finishing up a test. And studying for another test. What am I doing instead? Refreshrefreshrefresh.

After a thrilling day of gutting an evil coyote who really thought there was a roadrunner on the farm.... a HUGE mistake had been made on her part and after killing a few farm animals... slinking off to continue her search - she paid the ultimate price.... her life... maybe next time a visit to the wildlife ophthalmologist could have sorted her out with a pair of spectacles and spared her life....

The animals bed down for the night thinking the evil is behind them... there certainly could be no wolves left on the farm... could there?!

But it appeared there was still evil lurking about... some cunning creature was fascinated by mags bags lovely lady lumps... :naughty: ... but see not in the way most would be... they wanted to devour her humps... her humps... :eek: poor mags bags..... so whilst she was quietly snoozing under a tree on the farm this creature snuck up on her and pounced onto her back ripping into her... clawing through her, water poured out at first o_O, and then as the creature sunk their teeth deeper into the struggling mags blood and sinew could be seen... it was an horrifying sight.... she writhed for a bit on the ground while the feast was had, but then became still... the other animals found her remains in the morning...

Dead is mags bags, the camel

It is Day 13. Lynch deadline is 12pm, unless decided otherwise by sobsob

The Living Players:
3- @Crystalight33
6- @WillowLeaf
8- @wildchild210
22- @brightimpressio
23- @Mad Jack,

4- @UFprevet12, peacock
13- @SV88, herding dog
16- @rxelle, mouse
7- @bluesails, goose
9- @aggiegirl88, chicken
17- @GellaBella, lamb
1- @WildZoo, cow
11- @Ashgirl, piglet
18- @epivetlove, pig
5- @evilsquirrel, fox
19- @remi4301, turkey
24- @Rwwilliams, zebu
14- @Haxx, sheep
21- @magbags, camel

I'll be in class when lynch deadline rolls around, so I'm going to throw this out here now. MJ has been acting really really weird for the past few cycles. He use to be a conspiracy theory obsessor who would antagonize random people and he's now backed off a whole lot. He's been relying on other people's idea for the past few cycles and I've found it really suspicious. I never thought that I'd ever see the day where MJ would base his lynch vote off of MY advice. He's number one on my list right now.

Noooooooooo

Come on villagers! You can do it!

!uoy egneva LLIW ew dna ,dessim eb lliw uoy ,sgaBgaM ,ecaep ni tseR

.eno ylno s'ereht epoh I doG .esol ew ,hcnyl txen siht htiw gnorw kcip ew dna ,owt s'ereht fI !?)sevlow ro( flow eht s'ohw oS .deliaf tibmag rieht tub ,IB hcnyl ot gniyrt yb niw eht rof gniog erew IG dna reh taht saw yroeht ym ,eid t'ndid ehs fI .flow txen eht rof kcip ym seog ereht lleW !ti nmaD
Is+it+rape+if+your+hand+is+too+tired+but+_43ffea195c909ae47ab62afa29e78e9e.gif

Sorry, mags.

Only 5 people left! :eek: We're getting close!

I'll be in class when lynch deadline rolls around, so I'm going to throw this out here now. MJ has been acting really really weird for the past few cycles. He use to be a conspiracy theory obsessor who would antagonize random people and he's now backed off a whole lot. He's been relying on other people's idea for the past few cycles and I've found it really suspicious. I never thought that I'd ever see the day where MJ would base his lynch vote off of MY advice. He's number one on my list right now.
.latsyrc ot gninael yllaer m'I os ,gniod sevlow gniniamer owt tsal eht fo eno ees t'nac I hcihw ,IG hcnyl ot etov DID uoy tuB .seitiliba artxe evah uoy dna ,uoy tsurt elpoep ,royam gnikaerf eht er'uoY .ecnahc eht nevig uoy trevnoc t'ndluow yeht taht elbissopmi tsomla smees ti dna ,em hcnyl ot tnaw ot uoy rof esnes ekam d'ti ,gnihtyreve fo tuo lleh eht sezylana ohw ereh nosrep tsal eht m'I .flow a ERA uoy dna thgir saw sgaBgaM ebyam ,tfel sreyalp wef siht htiw tub ,elihw a rof neeb sah dna ,kcip lanosrep ym si 32thgillatsyrC .efil laer fo tnuocca no seiroeht yna ohw pu kooc ot emit eht dah t'nevah tsuj I .flow elgnis yreve hcnyl ot detov I dna ,hcnyl s'IG rof etov htruof eht DNA hcnyl s'yyttik ni etov gnidiced eht saw I .uoy ni tsurt ym tup I os rehtegot tsom eht ti sah RAF YB ohw nosrep eht er'uoy dna ,IB selcyc wef tsal eht gnikrow neeb ev'I

*looks at MJ's post*
CRYSTAL WHY
Haha that was my first thought too.:p The backwards text converter is really helpful.

.latsyrc ot gninael yllaer m'I os ,gniod sevlow gniniamer owt tsal eht fo eno ees t'nac I hcihw ,IG hcnyl ot etov DID uoy tuB .seitiliba artxe evah uoy dna ,uoy tsurt elpoep ,royam gnikaerf eht er'uoY .ecnahc eht nevig uoy trevnoc t'ndluow yeht taht elbissopmi tsomla smees ti dna ,em hcnyl ot tnaw ot uoy rof esnes ekam d'ti ,gnihtyreve fo tuo lleh eht sezylana ohw ereh nosrep tsal eht m'I .flow a ERA uoy dna thgir saw sgaBgaM ebyam ,tfel sreyalp wef siht htiw tub ,elihw a rof neeb sah dna ,kcip lanosrep ym si 32thgillatsyrC .efil laer fo tnuocca no seiroeht yna ohw pu kooc ot emit eht dah t'nevah tsuj I .flow elgnis yreve hcnyl ot detov I dna ,hcnyl s'IG rof etov htruof eht DNA hcnyl s'yyttik ni etov gnidiced eht saw I .uoy ni tsurt ym tup I os rehtegot tsom eht ti sah RAF YB ohw nosrep eht er'uoy dna ,IB selcyc wef tsal eht gnikrow neeb ev'I

tc;dr

tumblr_inline_mqjvoqnAJg1qz4rgp.gif

Reactions: 5 users

At this point, we probably have converted wolves, not original wolves. We already got four wolves plus a neutral character, and everyone remaining has done villager-like things before.

I'm pretty sure the remaining wolf voted for GI. I think crystal switched her vote to GI pretty last-minute (about the same time you waffled to GI). Anyone who continued to not vote for GI was going to stand out, so it makes sense for the wolf to choose GI once it was obvious GI was getting lynched. So actually, both you and crystal are higher on my suspicion list than people who voted early.

BI is not the only one who has been keeping an eye on you, MJ. Your posting pattern and behavior have changed. You were very much acting like a leader earlier, and now you've started agreeing with other people and not bringing up new theories.

Also, the writeup mentions wolf. That makes me think we're down to our final one.

Also, the writeup mentions wolf. That makes me think we're down to our final one.
Didn't the write-up for rww's lynch also have a single wolf though? And since then we lynched GI, and are still playing. I hope you're right though.

At this point, we probably have converted wolves, not original wolves. We already got four wolves plus a neutral character, and everyone remaining has done villager-like things before.

I'm pretty sure the remaining wolf voted for GI. I think crystal switched her vote to GI pretty last-minute (about the same time you waffled to GI). Anyone who continued to not vote for GI was going to stand out, so it makes sense for the wolf to choose GI once it was obvious GI was getting lynched. So actually, both you and crystal are higher on my suspicion list than people who voted early.

BI is not the only one who has been keeping an eye on you, MJ. Your posting pattern and behavior have changed. You were very much acting like a leader earlier, and now you've started agreeing with other people and not bringing up new theories.
.reh s'ti ,dael dluoc enoyna fi ,derugif I os ,hcnyl flow yreve no deerga I dna IB .elpoep gnihcnyl tnedifnoc leef t'ndid I os ,em no WW rof scod drow dna teehsdaerps ym evah t'nod I sulp ,uoy ot taht od ll'etummoc fo sruoh 4 dna latipsoh a ni krow fo sruoh 82 hcihw ,derit 'nikaerf m'I .syad owt ni UCIM fo sruoh 82 gnikrow m'I elihw daerht eht ot noitnetta yap dna eid dna evil ot gniog s'ohw llac ot drah yllaer tsuj s'tI
tired-gif-1.gif

Didn't the write-up for rww's lynch also have a single wolf though? And since then we lynched GI, and are still playing. I hope you're right though.
Nevermind then lol I'm still hoping we're down to one.

.eno s'ereht epoh s'tel os ,ekatsim a droffa nac ew ,eno s'ereht fI .taht fo deracs yltsenoh m'I dna ,siht ta tohs eno teg ylno ew ,sevlow owt s'ereht fI .sgniht ta kool doog a ekat nac ew os enildaed hcnyl eht erofeb detsop meht teg nac I yllufepoH .raf os setov hcnyl eht lla elipmoc dna ylrae pu ekaw ot gniog m'I .OMI yrotsih gnitov s'enoyreve ta ylesolc kool yllaer dluohs eW .emag eht fo tsom rof eno neeb ylbaborp ev'yeht ,trevnoc a rof gnikool er'ew fi taht naem dluow tahT .yekrut no lluf erew sevlow eht elihw trevnoc dnoces a saw ereht sselnu ,4N saw no detrevnoc neeb evah ot enoemos rof thgin lacigol ylno ehT

.reh s'ti ,dael dluoc enoyna fi ,derugif I os ,hcnyl flow yreve no deerga I dna IB .elpoep gnihcnyl tnedifnoc leef t'ndid I os ,em no WW rof scod drow dna teehsdaerps ym evah t'nod I sulp ,uoy ot taht od ll'etummoc fo sruoh 4 dna latipsoh a ni krow fo sruoh 82 hcihw ,derit 'nikaerf m'I .syad owt ni UCIM fo sruoh 82 gnikrow m'I elihw daerht eht ot noitnetta yap dna eid dna evil ot gniog s'ohw llac ot drah yllaer tsuj s'tI
tired-gif-1.gif
Next game, maybe you should print the spreadsheets/word docs to bring with you... Can't let something like work get in the way of WW! (This is totally a joke, in case it wasn't obvious.)

It's the tone of the posts that has changed too. It's kind of odd for you to follow someone else's decisions, and I would expect more grumbling about how you don't like having to follow BI's lead or something.