WW 101 - SDN Farm - Beginner's WW game

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Maybe you can help out in the next one, WW201 being run by Devyn/Kaydubs. Contact them
that's going to be a real thing? seriously what is this nerd stuff?

Members don't see this ad.

Crystallight> wildchild> grosslyincandescent
My original lynch order was this. Every time I don't trust my instincts, someone innocent dies. Trusted my isntincts and we got three wolves and a cat. I wanted to lynch crystal last time, instead we lynched a villager. I just don't know anymore, ugh...

Crystallight> wildchild> grosslyincandescent
My original lynch order was this. Every time I don't trust my instincts, someone innocent dies. Trusted my isntincts and we got three wolves and a cat. I wanted to lynch crystal last time, instead we lynched a villager. I just don't know anymore, ugh...
My instincts also say that there's something going on with her, but I can't really put a finger on it. I'm nearly certain that either wildchild or GI is a wolf. The odds of two people having abilities that similar is just not going to happen in this game.

Members don't see this ad :)
With the new information we've got, I'm going with Lynch WildChild. She was always vague about her role and seemed shady about it. Between that and GI's ability making more sense per BI, I just feel like lynching WC first between the two of them is the best move. If she turns out to be a villager then we lynch GI. Like BI said, betweent he two of them, we'll probably get one wolf. Hopefully the last one.

Lynch Votes Received

GI Joe 1
(mags)
WC 1 (MJ)

Uncast Votes: 5 @Crystalight33 @WillowLeaf @wildchild210 @grossly_incandescent @brightimpressio

Waffles: available upon request

Deadline 7pm EST or until all votes are cast and settled.
giphy.gif

Reactions: 1 users
:peeking::peeking:
Please tell me that your plan is that when it gets down to 4 or so players the mentors get to come in and kill them all in one big final write-up?

This game needs less funsies and more blood 'n arguing.
:peeking::peeking:
Now that would be entertaining :D

The only thing that bothers me is that we essentially gave GI an out to give herself a useful-to-the-villagers ability. However, GI had her pm's turned off until I believe after all of the night cycle pm's had gone in, so I would guess that she didn't have an important night action (I'll double-check this, not 100% sure). I'll try to check voting tendencies later but I've got two tests and a paper due tomorrow so I don't know how useful I'll be today.

Just checked, night closed at 1:35pm and she messaged SOV and me at 1:45 saying that her messages had been turned off. It's possible that she could have messaged him first with her night action, but I kinda don't think so.

Ugh... I wish I had my spreadsheets, it would make the decision process so much easier. Once the thread gets this long, finding the final vote for each night is a pain in the ***.

Going to be gone for a bit, seriously complicated transport at work, ugh. Hopefully the vote doesn't close out before I'm back, I want a chance to make some waffles!

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm going to try to actually get some work done until 7 (hahahahhaahahaa), but I'll be back before the deadline to give my vote - I'm pretty sure I'm going with wildchild unless some new information comes up.

...fo dnik...gniddik tsuJ ?niaga sdrawkcab etirw ro daer ot sah eno on os latsyrC hcnyl tsuj ew nac oslA

Here you go. Courtesy of @Beagleholly

tumblr_mi7qritfGt1qhzyfuo4_500.gif

sniff sniff.

And if mags is an alpaca and MJ a llama, what other pseudo-ruminant could we have on a farm?
lynch wildchild

Reactions: 1 user
Here you go. Courtesy of @Beagleholly

sniff sniff.

And if mags is an alpaca and MJ a llama, what other pseudo-ruminant could we have on a farm?
lynch wildchild

Mags isn't the alpaca, wildchild is. I know mags' role, but I'll wait for her to say it. It's also a pseudo-ruminant :)

Ugh, I'm having a hard time picking between WC and GI. They're both suspicious for different reasons.

Looking back at the two kitty vs haxx decisions, GI waffled the first time from kittyy to haxx even when gellabella was in the lead. For the second episode she stuck with haxx, pretty much citing kittyy's rational for why she was voting for haxx. WC didn't vote at all for the first kitty vs haxx decision and then voted to lynch kittyy in the second decision (with no rational at all). Kittyy was ahead by a bit at this point but it was pretty close - WC voting for haxx could have tied it up, or nearly so. At this point the wolves had probably figured out that we'd keep on lynching the sheep until we knew which one was a wolf, so I'm not sure if the second go around is really worth going on.

Since I only told BI my "powers" I'll air my role out in the open. I am an Alpaca. I can warn of danger and when I'm killed everyone will hear what direction the attack came from. Vague I know but that's all I've got. If you guys want to lynch me to find a wolf then fine but just know I'm telling the truth that I'm a villager.

Lynch GI cause my gut tells me to... It's getting down to the wire! :eek:
tumblr_mevedgevWW1rhwedno2_250.gif

Since I only told BI my "powers" I'll air my role out in the open. I am an Alpaca. I can warn of danger and when I'm killed everyone will hear what direction the attack came from. Vague I know but that's all I've got. If you guys want to lynch me to find a wolf then fine but just know I'm telling the truth that I'm a villager.

Lynch GI cause my gut tells me to... It's getting down to the wire! :eek:

Why did you reveal? :(

I was really hoping that we'd lynch the actual wolf right off the bat and then the non-fibber-actual-villager could use their role later in the game.

So we're missing willowleaf, BI, and GI's votes with an hour left... I just hope we choose correctly this time, ugh.
At least this time it's a 50-50 bet, more or less. We got lucky last time with kittyy. I'll be back by seven for sure. I'm just being extra careful of what I get myself into. I don't want to be stuck trying to lynch someone with an actually useful role for the rest of the game lol

I was really hoping that we'd lynch the actual wolf right off the bat and then the non-fibber-actual-villager could use their role later in the game.
Well, if GI is a villager they still don't know what her power is, just that it's similar and more believeable. Still, I think they'll avoid both of them at this point. Ugh...

At this point I'm more inclined to believe that GI is the wolf. There are a lot of loud animals out there and her voting tendencies have been raising flags for me the whole game.

.ytiliba lanoitidda na dah sah noitcirtser gnitsop a dah s'ohw eno oN ?saw ytiliba rehto reh yas IG did tahW

.ytiliba lanoitidda na dah sah noitcirtser gnitsop a dah s'ohw eno oN ?saw ytiliba rehto reh yas IG did tahW
That's also been raising flags for me. She said her ability was that because she's so loud she has a 50% chance of calling out the name of her killer if she's killed by a wolf. It's a bit more specific.

I might waffle for you. I've trusted you for the last few lynches. Here's to hoping you choose wisely.
I really hope so, too. Just a gut feeling at this point. It was right about kittyy, so we'll see.

.kniht t'nod I meht llik ton dluow sevlow eht taht taeh hcum os gnitteg neeb evah meht fo htoB

Although I still don't understand how knowing the "direction" that danger comes from is useful. Are there even directions in this game?

Told you so guys :( Not my fault I was given a dumb role.

And by dumb, I mean literally dumb. It's hard for me to act dumb

Although I still don't understand how knowing the "direction" that danger comes from is useful. Are there even directions in this game?
The ability doesn't sound like it makes a whole lot of sense, honestly. But then there's GI's voting record... GI's rooster role makes more sense for a warning than an alpaca warning to me, but I don't know anything about alpacas. Are they loud or something?

The ability doesn't sound like it makes a whole lot of sense, honestly. But then there's GI's voting record... GI's rooster role makes more sense for a warning than an alpaca warning to me, but I don't know anything about alpacas. Are they loud or something?
This is where I'm having problems. I have no idea how WC's role would work. I certainly don't know anything about alpacas that makes them good with danger. But when we nearly lynched GI she did NOTHING to hint that we'd be killing off a useful villager, which concerns me.

tumblr_inline_mz9kfaYwFd1s54chf.gif

Post more! More action!

Reactions: 3 users
This is where I'm having problems. I have no idea how WC's role would work. I certainly don't know anything about alpacas that makes them good with danger. But when we nearly lynched GI she did NOTHING to hint that we'd be killing off a useful villager, which concerns me.
I just don't think GI cares much about the game. She tried lynching herself last round, and hasn't even commented on this round.

I just don't think GI cares much about the game. She tried lynching herself last round, and hasn't even commented on this round.
But then there's WC who didn't even vote in some rounds and votes in the others like last second haha. THIS IS EVEN WORST THAN THE KITTYY/HAXX LYNCH!

Reactions: 1 user