WW 101 - SDN Farm - Beginner's WW game

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
This is where I'm having problems. I have no idea how WC's role would work. I certainly don't know anything about alpacas that makes them good with danger. But when we nearly lynched GI she did NOTHING to hint that we'd be killing off a useful villager, which concerns me.

.ylkciuq ytterp evisnefed ytterp tog osla ehs tub ,taht ylno toN

Members don't see this ad.

3Djj6.gif

Reactions: 1 user
So far I don't really think any of the abilities have had tie-ins to the roles, have they? I wouldn't really call what I have going on an ability.

Members don't see this ad :)
Can we hold on the vote for a few more minutes? I have to get an ABG and I might not be able to come back and change my vote by 7

The ability doesn't sound like it makes a whole lot of sense, honestly. But then there's GI's voting record... GI's rooster role makes more sense for a warning than an alpaca warning to me, but I don't know anything about alpacas. Are they loud or something?

.selor owt gnivah IG eveileb I erofeb elor a sa taht eveileb dluow I .yraw dna trela meht sekam hcihw ylisae deracs teg yeht tub ,duol ylirassecen toN

Here you go. Courtesy of @Beagleholly

And if mags is an alpaca and MJ a llama, what other pseudo-ruminant could we have on a farm?
lynch wildchild
Crystal, I might just be forgetting something, but did anyone ever mention that there was another pseudo ruminant besides MJ and WC?

What do you think BI, we only have a moment! And you're the only one who ever mentioned another pseudo ruminant in reference to magbags.

What do you think BI, we only have a moment! And you're the only one who ever mentioned another pseudo ruminant in reference to magbags.
But didn't I mention that after Crystal made that post? Also, I'm gonna go with my gut and lynch GI. It's a 50-50 shot.

Yay, I think I did. I just got home and speed-read through the last 3 pages (you guys talk a lot haha).

As for crystal, I don't think it's likely that she was an original wolf. I'd be surprised if there was not a horse role, and if crystal was an original wolf, the real villager horse would have called her out by now.

I think GI's role may be weird. A rooster and a chicken in the same game? We know aggie was a chicken, and it just seems more similar than the other roles have been.

Members don't see this ad :)
Here you go. Courtesy of @Beagleholly

And if mags is an alpaca and MJ a llama, what other pseudo-ruminant could we have on a farm?
lynch wildchild

I just went back and read through 6 pages. Nobody else has mentioned another pseudo-ruminant potentially being on the farm.

Okay, I have a minute, finally. Sorry I've been so scatterbrained today, I've been running around a lot, work's been crazy. It looks like GI never showed up to defend herself or vote... I feel bad lynching an absentee :( Hopefully it's at least the right absentee.
But didn't I mention that after Crystal made that post? Also, I'm gonna go with my gut and lynch GI. It's a 50-50 shot.
Yeah, you mentioned it after crystal brought up psuedo-ruminants.

Ohhh, nvm. You thought mags was the alpaca and didn't know what WC was. Got it. Sorry. :wacky: Braindead.

Y'all need to keep your brains together! Or don't. Lynch a wolf, lynch a villager. Who cares, as long as you keep me entertained? LYNCH MOAR!
Oddly enough, the one missing is SOV for once. We're lynching as fast as we can cap'n!

Miss you btw WZ! Hope the new game is fun!

Reactions: 2 users
MJ - Did you remember to unlynch WC before lynching GI? I didn't see an unlynch vote since the last official tally which had you listed by WC.

Lynch Votes Received

GI Joe 5
(mags, WC, BI, MJ, Willows)
WC 1 (crystal)

Uncast Votes: 1 @grossly_incandescent

Deadline 7pm EST .... 20 fecking minutes

next time remember to unlynch MichaelJackson or off with your head!

also no SOV tonight... you are stuck with me :shifty:

barneywhitecatameliaponds.gif

Reactions: 2 users
BI, on my pathetic little handwritten sheet that I made for this game, I wrote pseudo-ruminant next to WC. I think I wrote that after I voted to lynch her the first time. And I guess I got confused because I wrote "alpaca?" next to magbags. I still have a blank next to willow leaf, but I thought she'd revealed?

and unlynch wild lynch GI

Also, apparently you didn't set your clocks forward devyn, it's 7:49. You may screw us over, but I just stole an hour of your life!

Silly, it's 7:45 EDT
It's 6:45 EST
Daylight savings man, it'll getcha
Didn't realize there was a difference, but then I forgot a lot of you vet students are on the islands. This is gonna mess me up for the next few months lol.

BI, on my pathetic little handwritten sheet that I made for this game, I wrote pseudo-ruminant next to WC. I think I wrote that after I voted to lynch her the first time. And I guess I got confused because I wrote "alpaca?" next to magbags. I still have a blank next to willow leaf, but I thought she'd revealed?

and unlynch wild lynch GI
Sorry, Crystal, that was my bad. I understood what you meant this morning but then my brain went crazy and I misunderstood it when I read it the second time :eggface:

Didn't realize there was a difference, but then I forgot a lot of you vet students are on the islands. This is gonna mess me up for the next few months lol.

:whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

There are other time zones that did not have a time switch this morning...

Such as Ireland and UK. And other countries....

:whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

I think there are only a few places that stay on EST year-round. I wish everywhere did, daylight savings is dumb.

I think there are only a few places that stay on EST year-round. I wish everywhere did, daylight savings is dumb.
I hate it. It went from being 1:30 am to really really freaking late.

I didn't remember until I was falling asleep at midnight, and suddenly realized I would be getting 6 hours of sleep instead of 7. Was not happy about it.

crap well - we are going with my time... since it did not change

lynch closed... results pending

I woke up at 5 a.m. yesterday, got ready, drove an hour to work, worked from 7 a.m.-7:30 p.m., drove an hour back home, made dinner, ran a couple errands on the way, got in bed at about 10 p.m., had an hour stolen from me, woke up the next morning at 5 a.m., repeat, except today I'm working till midnight. That hour hurt so much between the suck sandwich that was already my weekend.
scott_pilgrim.gif

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:
Wut?

Not really....I mean, I think we have a few SGU but most of us are continental US or UK.
o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O
I had the impression that there were a good number of island vets around. Not like, a majority, just enough to form a pretty solid minority. I don't hang out in pre-vet much, so I don't really know.

I woke up at 5 a.m. yesterday, got ready, drove an hour to work, worked from 7 a.m.-7:30 p.m., drove an hour back home, made dinner, ran a couple errands on the way, got in bed at about 10 p.m., had an hour stolen from me, woke up the next morning at 5 a.m., repeat, except today I'm working till midnight. That hour hurt so much between the suck sandwich that was already my weekend.

You win the suckiest weekend award.

I had the impression that there were a good number of island vets around. Not like, a majority, just enough to form a pretty solid minority. I don't hang out in pre-vet much, so I don't really know.

:poke::poke::poke::poke::poke:

There are some, but I can only think of one off the top of my head that plays these games.

The rest of us are pre-vets, UK or UK based. With a Canadian or two tossed in.

:poke::poke::poke::poke::poke:

scott_pilgrim.gif
1) that is awful
2) clearly you need to hang out in pre-vet more often, if only because we're so cool

Reactions: 1 users
*constantrefreshing* lol I really hope we got one!!!

1) that is awful
2) clearly you need to hang out in pre-vet more often, if only because we're so cool
You guys are by far the best subforum by a long shot. When I'm in pre-vet I could almost swear I'm not on SDN at all, and that's a good thing, I assure you.