-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WW 201 - Nom nom nom - Game Thread
Started by devyn
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
**************************************************************Yay! Excellent work villagers! We're doing a much better job of wolf hunting this time around. We may actually win!
************************************************************
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
************
If I weren't a wolf I would be so proud of you guys.
But I am a wolf so.
I hope you all get eaten.
************
If I weren't a wolf I would be so proud of you guys.
But I am a wolf so.
I hope you all get eaten.
************
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
All is quiet during the night.... the items spend their time spinning in the blender....
no one has died....
Lynch Deadline is 11 PM IT/ 6 PM EST...
Note: BI has been moved to Desserts
Appetizers
1. @ Romoret - Lazy Bruschetta
2. @ grossly_incandescent - Cheesy Pesto Bread
3. @[COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Haxx[/COLOR] - Cherry Liqueur Chocolate
Mains
1. @JaynaAli
2. @ [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]WildZoo[/COLOR] - Fried Honey Banana
3. @Mad Jack - Drunken Grape
4. @WillowLeaf
5. @evilsquirrel
6. @epivetlove
7. @ [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]bluesails[/COLOR] - Churro Cupcake
8. @ 98cats - Avocado & Bacon Grilled Cheese
Snacks
1. @ SV88 - Peanut Butter, Banana French Toast
2. @VetAshley2117
3. @ sayabear3 - Chicken & Avocado Taquito
4. @BlackBox
5. @GellaBella
Desserts
1. @UFprevet12
2. @Ashgirl
3. @magbags
4. @brightimpressio
no one has died....
Lynch Deadline is 11 PM IT/ 6 PM EST...
Note: BI has been moved to Desserts
Appetizers
2. @ grossly_incandescent - Cheesy Pesto Bread
3. @[COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Haxx[/COLOR] - Cherry Liqueur Chocolate
Mains
1. @JaynaAli
3. @Mad Jack - Drunken Grape
4. @WillowLeaf
5. @evilsquirrel
6. @epivetlove
8. @ 98cats - Avocado & Bacon Grilled Cheese
Snacks
2. @VetAshley2117
4. @BlackBox
5. @GellaBella
Desserts
1. @UFprevet12
2. @Ashgirl
3. @magbags
4. @brightimpressio
I don't know why but I don't really find magbags all that suspicious. Haxx I did, but magbags I did not...
Although no deaths usually means a conversion.
Although no deaths usually means a conversion.
I bet it's a conversion given that they're down to just one original wolf. Who had the oven?
Def a conversion. But right now I'm more concerned trying to figure out who the original wolf is.
I didn't have any items last night.
I didn't have any items last night.
I had no items either. Was there an item that made people speak only in GIFs or was that a player's ability? Other than Ashgirl always speaking in GIFs.
Also it says the "items spend their time spinning in the blender." What does that mean?
I figured that when devyn said the items all spent their time spinning in the blender it meant that they didn't get passed out. I didn't get anything (and haven't all game, actually).
I didn't get anything last night.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Interesting. I guess no one gets items this go around...but there should have been items distributed before the night cycle and that were used then. Just nothing for this coming night cycle.
I think it was probably too difficult to do the items considering the website wasn't even working yesterday >:[ then we would have had to wait another day just to get everyone's decisions in lol
*************************************
*************************************
*************************************
Also it says the "items spend their time spinning in the blender." What does that mean?
I'm curious about this too.
I keep wondering if I'm over interpreting these types of things.
I have have a few suspicions as of now that I'm still waiting to see how things play out. Mags had a good point she protected Willow when she very easily could have killed her had she been a wolf.
Hi I'm back! I had a busy weekend in Alabama but I'm excited I found a place to live for the next 4 years yay!
Anyways, how did BI get moved to desserts? And I guess "the items went for a spin in the blender" means nobody got an item last night?
Anyways, how did BI get moved to desserts? And I guess "the items went for a spin in the blender" means nobody got an item last night?
So no one could protect or block and someone prob got converted.
Gah. So...who is feeling murderous tendencies now? Anyone?
Gah. So...who is feeling murderous tendencies now? Anyone?
I figured Devyn just moved her so she wasn't all alone in apps.
Oh ok, that makes sense. I didn't realize she was alone.I figured Devyn just moved her so she wasn't all alone in apps.
**********************************
**********************************
I hunger for the flesh of the living.So no one could protect or block and someone prob got converted.
Gah. So...who is feeling murderous tendencies now? Anyone?
**********************************
I'm not getting the feeling that mags was an original wolf.
I'm going to Lynch BlackBox for now. I don't know anything about the snacks except people "vouching" based on role reveals and abilities...nothing solid like the spoon. Of the snacks, vetash has proven her ability, and gella can send messages...neither of those seem like wolfy abilities and they've been proven to be true. They could be wolf abilities being used to gain credibility, but I think the last wolf is probably a wolf seer (aren't they pretty common?). If BB reveals his ability (which I think Gella said wouldn't help us find wolves anyway) and it seems legit enough to convince me he's a villager, I will change my vote.
I'm going to Lynch BlackBox for now. I don't know anything about the snacks except people "vouching" based on role reveals and abilities...nothing solid like the spoon. Of the snacks, vetash has proven her ability, and gella can send messages...neither of those seem like wolfy abilities and they've been proven to be true. They could be wolf abilities being used to gain credibility, but I think the last wolf is probably a wolf seer (aren't they pretty common?). If BB reveals his ability (which I think Gella said wouldn't help us find wolves anyway) and it seems legit enough to convince me he's a villager, I will change my vote.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
*************
***************
Can the dead become a zombie horde and just eat everyone?**********************************
I hunger for the flesh of the living.
**********************************
***************
I was being creative in my write-up.... the items were not distributed due to the short turn around in night and SDN issues
also I moved BI as she was all alone in a group.....
also I moved BI as she was all alone in a group.....
I'm not getting the feeling that mags was an original wolf.
I'm going to Lynch BlackBox for now. I don't know anything about the snacks except people "vouching" based on role reveals and abilities...nothing solid like the spoon. Of the snacks, vetash has proven her ability, and gella can send messages...neither of those seem like wolfy abilities and they've been proven to be true. They could be wolf abilities being used to gain credibility, but I think the last wolf is probably a wolf seer (aren't they pretty common?). If BB reveals his ability (which I think Gella said wouldn't help us find wolves anyway) and it seems legit enough to convince me he's a villager, I will change my vote.
If I were a wolf, why would I defend vetash even when people were jumping on the lynch train for her... During the same lynch cycle that took-out BS?
It doesn't fit.
Willow said devyn said wolves have one conversion, right? If we're sure they converted last night (the only way they wouldn't have is if the blocker player blocked a wolf, but no one has said anything) then there's no harm in putting the cleared list on thread. It won't help find a convert but it will help with the last original. What do you guys think?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm not getting the feeling that mags was an original wolf.
I'm going to Lynch BlackBox for now. I don't know anything about the snacks except people "vouching" based on role reveals and abilities...nothing solid like the spoon. Of the snacks, vetash has proven her ability, and gella can send messages...neither of those seem like wolfy abilities and they've been proven to be true. They could be wolf abilities being used to gain credibility, but I think the last wolf is probably a wolf seer (aren't they pretty common?). If BB reveals his ability (which I think Gella said wouldn't help us find wolves anyway) and it seems legit enough to convince me he's a villager, I will change my vote.
Have you gotten a message from Gella? I haven't and if anyone in my group has, they haven't mentioned it.
To gain credibility as a villager, maybe? You'd know that gella would say it too, so why not use the info to your advantage? And the fact that you stood up for Vetash during the same cycle that took out BS doesn't mean anything to me at all because the vetash thing had played out way before MJ told everyone that BS was blocked on a night with no kill and the vote turned and swung her way. Meaning when you defended vetash you could have had no idea that the vote would go bluesails' way.If I were a wolf, why would I defend vetash even when people were jumping on the lynch train for her... During the same lynch cycle that took-out BS?
It doesn't fit.
I got a haiku last night (this morning whatever) but I don't know if Gella's messages have to be haikus. Willow got a message from Gella the night before.
I'm not sure in my vote for blackbox at all...it's just the best thing I have to go on at this moment.
I got a haiku last night (this morning whatever) but I don't know if Gella's messages have to be haikus. Willow got a message from Gella the night before.
So I never actually heard what Gella's ability was just that it was useless in figuring things out so I never pushed it anymore from there cause this was early in the game. But the ability to message outside your group seems useful. That makes me extremely suspicious now. I hate to rush a vote there because she did defend me but now I'm not certain....
Have you gotten a message from Gella? I haven't and if anyone in my group has, they haven't mentioned it.
I have
As far have been told/read, Gella's ability is an "anonymous" message, but since she said on the thread she has to send a food related message each night, Willow figured out it was from her. I don't think they could communicate...
I've been sending out haikus just to spice things up and cause it's hard for me to come up with really delicious food messages. I'm a cookie and I've said I was a bacon and bourbon cookie before so I thought it would be obvious it was from me, but I recognize that's hard with a limited number of syllables.
I'm still a villager. I believe the wolves have only a single conversion. I feel like WL is the person we've been trusting the most bc she was cleared by the spoon. She'd be the person i think a wolf would most want on their side
I'm still a villager. I believe the wolves have only a single conversion. I feel like WL is the person we've been trusting the most bc she was cleared by the spoon. She'd be the person i think a wolf would most want on their side
To gain credibility as a villager, maybe? You'd know that gella would say it too, so why not use the info to your advantage? And the fact that you stood up for Vetash during the same cycle that took out BS doesn't mean anything to me at all because the vetash thing had played out way before MJ told everyone that BS was blocked on a night with no kill and the vote turned and swung her way. Meaning when you defended vetash you could have had no idea that the vote would go bluesails' way.
I got a haiku last night (this morning whatever) but I don't know if Gella's messages have to be haikus. Willow got a message from Gella the night before.
So I would defend a villager from a lynch bc I didn't know bs was blocked?
This doesn't fit together. I would have no reason to defend a villager. I would have just sat quiet through the entire sequence.
I'm defending Gella and Vetash 'cause I truly believe them. Gella sent me a clever a Haiku.
So far I've sent messages/haikus to:
BI
WL
jaynaAli
BB
One night I was blocked
BI
WL
jaynaAli
BB
One night I was blocked
Oh and evilsquirrel. I sent a message to them too
I've been sending out haikus just to spice things up and cause it's hard for me to come up with really delicious food messages. I'm a cookie and I've said I was a bacon and bourbon cookie before so I thought it would be obvious it was from me, but I recognize that's hard with a limited number of syllables.
I'm still a villager. I believe the wolves have only a single conversion. I feel like WL is the person we've been trusting the most bc she was cleared by the spoon. She'd be the person i think a wolf would most want on their side
I think WL is simply too obvious.
I figured it was you, but wasn't 100% sure.
Willow is also the most obvious conversion.
Willow is also the most obvious conversion.
Yes this eases my suspicion of Gella but puts me back to not having a clue. What about some of the other people who haven't really spoken up today? Any reasons to suspect or not suspect them?
Look I've said that I'm not sure if you're a villager or a wolf. But you're the only one who I know nothing about besides role name which we've established means nothing. That's why I am choosing you until someone else has a better idea. You're probably right and I'm reading too much into things, but it's all I have to go on right now.So I would defend a villager from a lynch bc I didn't know bs was blocked?
This doesn't fit together. I would have no reason to defend a villager. I would have just sat quiet through the entire sequence.
I'm defending Gella and Vetash 'cause I truly believe them. Gella sent me a clever a Haiku.
Yes this eases my suspicion of Gella but puts me back to not having a clue. What about some of the other people who haven't really spoken up today? Any reasons to suspect or not suspect them?
It's Sunday...maybe too early yet.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
That's what I'm thinking....
As for a convert, WL and Mags are off my list. WL for the obvious reason and mags bc she has had too much lynchy attention.
Someone flying under the radar. It's just tough, because if a person is converted, can they still retain their villager abilities? -that's probably a question for the mod
Someone flying under the radar. It's just tough, because if a person is converted, can they still retain their villager abilities? -that's probably a question for the mod
I've been more active in messages this morning. I just went grocery shopping and now I'm scarfing down lunch. But I'm not the original wolf, nor have I been converted.
I do believe that a conversion had to have happened if there's only one original wolf left. It would have been his/her only chance to get a conversion in. It's possible that the wolf was blocked, but I doubt it.
I do believe that a conversion had to have happened if there's only one original wolf left. It would have been his/her only chance to get a conversion in. It's possible that the wolf was blocked, but I doubt it.
He said that any wolf that ate him would get alcohol poison and would go down with him. I thought it was a bit extreme that we would definitely kill a wolf if a wolf ate him. And YAYAYAY!Yay! We were right!
I'm curious to know what he claimed was his ability...now that he's dead can you share it, BI?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K